PM Hamza Barre “ I feel ashamed an African lady guards me than a Soomali waa ceeb”

bidenkulaha

GalYare
But what her being a woman not praying is to do with whole system? Amisom rule in somalia and what will come if it go is a bit complex, but hey, she is a woman!
A foreign female non-Muslim protecting a Muslim man in his own country and you don’t see what’s wrong with that?

But what her being a woman not praying is to do with whole system? Amisom rule in somalia and what will come if it go is a bit complex, but hey, she is a woman!

I think what he's saying is, how can a woman protect a man? It's a oxymoron, I agree with him.

Well it's a shame, especially in Islamic cultures, for a women to guard you. she is also African , which is seen negatively in Somalia.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
@bidenkulaha @codewebsduh
WTF? why you don't see it?
Who said she is protecting or guarding? she is the head of the mission, took it from the previous head, she organize the mission not going out with a gun saying, I'm watching your back faraax.

He says a miskiin woman. It's embarrassing a foreign african woman is protecting somali leaders. How come women who aren't as tough and who can't handle war are protecting us instead of our somali soldiers who are mainly men.

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
30 yrs+ of being the worlds poorest and most backward country why talk of embarrassment now. Ask them to leave formally or be humble and work with them to fortify government and eradicate anarchists like Al shabab. Talk is cheap

When HSM hears Hamzes speech
Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Bro should play the wadani role, get people to side with him, get sacked and run for Presidency, but that’s my Sade instincts talking :pachah1:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I really got shocked that this came from a PM, misogynistic, and points their religion, thanks god he didn't see bantu. His reasoning was stupid to be honest, a woman, non muslim, doesn't pray, make no sense to justify for ending Amison mission in Somalia. It is a huge security move and need to be studied.
Whats so shocking about telling the truth, its beneath him for a gaal Bantu lady to guard him.

I really got shocked that this came from a PM, misogynistic, and points their religion, thanks god he didn't see bantu. His reasoning was stupid to be honest, a woman, non muslim, doesn't pray, make no sense to justify for ending Amison mission in Somalia. It is a huge security move and need to be studied.

You completely missed the point the Prime Minister was making

You have no dignity if you are defended by a foreigner, and only an Ogadens would ne b=noble enough to say this,

farmajo never said this and you would never hear this fact from any other somali, but the laander Ogadens is a true somali patriot

only an Ogaden man would be concerned, we need alkabab defeated and all foreigners out,

another man will never clean your house for you, warya,

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You completely missed the point the Prime Minister was making

You have no dignity if you are defended by a foreigner, and only an Ogadens would ne b=noble enough to say this,

farmajo never said this and you would never hear this fact from any other somali, but the laander Ogadens is a true somali patriot

only an Ogaden man would be concerned, we need alkabab defeated and all foreigners out,

another man will never clean your house for you, warya,
you missed my point as well, everyone is coming defending him with that excuse, "he wants the foreigners out", no shit, so why he brings the gender of the head of that mission or whether she prays or not

you missed my point as well, everyone is coming defending him with that excuse, "he wants the foreigners out", no shit, so why he brings the gender of the head of that mission or whether she prays or not

mate you a social justice warrior type who want to ban people if they used genders ?

it was a she. A female. A young girl. Does it make a difference ? Are you those who believe saying gender is a crime ?

if it was a big fufu eating dude he would have said it. In fact it makes it even worse that it’s a female guarding us from alkabab

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
mate you a social justice warrior type who want to ban people if they used genders ?

it was a she. A female. A young girl. Does it make a difference ? Are you those who believe saying gender is a crime ?

if it was a big fufu eating dude he would have said it. In fact it makes it even worse that it’s a female guarding us from alkabab
No habibi, it is just dumb, if u r pm you need to be up to your position, there is no pm who says I’ll make big national security move because of a woman

No habibi, it is just dumb, if u r pm you need to be up to your position, there is no pm who says I’ll make big national security move because of a woman
You don’t get it, this is the kinda stuff the public needs to hear. They’re tired of foreigners telling them what to do.

There is no Burundi in kismayo or the whole extreme south-jubbaland

and the 100 Ethiopians in kismayo are Tigray mostly muslim who have begged ahmed madoobe not to kick them out as they are fearing for their life if they are returned to Ethiopia, they say Abiy ahmed will slaughter them

though Ethiopians have been in West Gedo since 1993, way before amison after Marehan brought them in when Siad Barre Fled

No dalring, we need Politicans who are straight up with the relaity onthe ground, somalis know bravado which is empty, your country is colonised and ruled by foreigners something farmajo never admitted

it took a nasab noble Ogaden to speak out, Ogadens are patriots and this is why Xamar only has statues with Absame warrior kings to celebrate somali independence

we need politicians who talk straight with the people, not one who wants to hide under a ugandan tank for ever

Cheers Mr Prime Minister foe the straight talk, the nation needs someone like you Sir

Salute Honor GIF by CBS

Trending

Latest posts