PM announces $1 million donation and Somali businessman donate $3 million to the victims of the earthquake in Tükiye

Turkish government came to muqdisho when we greatly needed outside help. They opened the doors for many ngos and private companies to move into the country. I was following them for a long time. Most of the jobs they’re doing are basic and limited to their owned machines. They do hire a lot of the jobs for Somalis.
The turks just exploited gullible somalis.

What they have built is a piss on the ocean compared to what they have gained (turkish airlines, mogadishu port & airport revenue). Your sub sub sub sub clan could collect money and built that.

Xamarweyne the road 2 layberiya (w.e) spelling. Tbh either way ima exit ive realised most Somalis are just adoons no different than south africans cant save those who dont wanna be saved.

Via Liberia is not Xamarweyne, it is Actually Waberi District

Saxib that os fakenews.

Turks just found gullible people to finesse.
they are so meskien they gave a ocean view next to liido to turkish gov they built a ”hospital” where they charge people 100 pounds a night atleast the UAE charged nothing and helped masaqiin. They built decale hotel just outside the airport they also control where they earn millions every month, they controll their port and many many other business even the tall apartments they build is being built by turkish firms & workers the hormuud masajid n many more.

This the same people who harass Somalis in Turkey🤣 I have to say Somalis are finished i use to think Somalis wasnt black but my fellow citizens got the same low iq and naivety as their melanated brothers in africa.

they are so meskien they gave a ocean view next to liido to turkish gov they built a ”hospital” where they charge people 100 pounds a night atleast the UAE charged nothing and helped masaqiin. They built decale hotel just outside the airport they also control where they earn millions every month, they controll their port and many many other business even the tall apartments they build is being built by turkish firms & workers the hormuud masajid n many more.

This the same people who harass Somalis in Turkey🤣 I have to say Somalis are finished i use to think Somalis wasnt black but my fellow citizens got the same low iq and naivety as their melanated brothers in africa.
They provided Abye with drones but not Somalia?

They provided Abye with drones but not Somalia?
Somalia is a little baby in the international game not respected dont think were even allowed to operate any drones furthermore dont even think Turkey like many other countries and even our own elite wants a healthy Somalia with politicians who put their own first. They like the status quo cuz they benefit from it heavily.

@ogadeniaa cookin in this thread 😂

nah forreal nothing in this world is free. All this money from the international community comes with a price as well but Somalis are to dumb to see it. Somalia is an all you can eat buffet for countries like UAE and Turkey.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Muqdishu is expecting something back from Turkey lol,any person with a brain can see this is a double end charity ploy people are dying of hunger all over Somalia

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Great reciprocal act by Somalis. But nothing to Syria? A country that opened their doors to Somalis due to the civil war.

johnsepei5

It

When your constantly thinking about your next meal, if food was always on my mind my mind would never develop past my belly

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The UN and WFP are racing the time to get 2.6 billion dollar to prevent the coming famine. Tureky and other nation and contributing to this.

We can send them money, but at the end, they will make 50 million sadaqah to Somalia famine in the coming months.

But why Somalis don't make back-up plans to prevent famine? Here they collected 3 million, yet no money to prevent famine.

johnsepei5

What they have built is a piss on the ocean compared to what they have gained (turkish airlines, mogadishu port & airport revenue). Your sub sub sub sub clan could collect money and built that.

Xamarweyne the road 2 layberiya (w.e) spelling. Tbh either way ima exit ive realised most Somalis are just adoons no different than south africans cant save those who dont wanna be saved.
My mum realized 10 years ago and I realized 2 years ago

What a bad excuse to be governed by others it’s not enough madows amisom are in our capital city they literally killed a kid 2 days ago, its not enough we got cadaans in xalane w.e they are doing there but na we have to be governed by turks in our fking airport? uno how disgusted i get coming off the plane and first soldier i see is a bantu soldier and Turkish man telling his Somali workers what to do🤮?

Not long ago the Somali workers went on a strike bc the turkish management mistreated them in their own country imagine? and to Biden the Turkish controll the port and lies ab the numbers it brings in the Somali gov get an extremly small % off what should been much higher. The man who got awarded that contract is a relative to Erdogan aswell. Furthermore @bidenkulaha why you comparing the Somali gov with berbera/boosaso deals? those will be canceled if a real gov arise damn shame you want compare urself with bottom off the barrel instead off highly succesful ports worldwide.

Bowda im disapointed Garacad and Kismayo port are both fully owned by Somalis and operated by them same with Kismayo airport. You telling me SNA/NISA are incompetent?

It’s not hard there is alot qualified Somalis back home but when you quote in a retard like ”dahir calasow” as NISA second in charge please dont talk ab unqualified that is embarassing.
Yo dumb Cagdheer you stole Somali government port we are coming for it, and its revenue.

Yo dumb Cagdheer you stole Somali government port we are coming for it, and its revenue.
Look at this low iq hutu is that all you could reply with? First take back the port the Turks controll then you go to the ones dubai controll then u can talk ab the only port controlled by Somalis. Worst part is you have more cuqdad towards other Somalis when ur city is a playground for ajnabis what a shame.

Look at this low iq hutu is that all you could reply with? First take back the port the Turks controll then you go to the ones dubai controll then u can talk ab the only port controlled by Somalis. Worst part is you have more cuqdad towards other Somalis when ur city is a playground for ajnabis what a shame.
The port the Turks invested in pays taxes to the FGS waa xalaal. The one in Kismaayo is held hostage, underdeveloped and its revenue stolen by the thief squatting in Kismaayo. Taas waa xaaraam.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
The port Turks invested in pays taxes to the FGS waa xalaal. The one in Kismaayo is held hostage, underdeveloped and its revenue stolen by the thief squatting in Kismaayo. Taas waa xaaraam.
Address him by name, Ahmed Shaaydan Madobastard.

The port Turks invested in pays taxes to the FGS waa xalaal. The one in Kismaayo is held hostage, underdeveloped and its revenue stolen by the thief squatting in Kismaayo. Taas waa xaaraam.
The problem is the Turks take the big cake from a port whose gov is functioning on aid a dirt cheap lease for 30 yrs where they are cookin the numbers and givin the gov peanuts.

Your problem is you read and like a pitbull your ready to attack, the federalstates if there was a real GOV who prioritised its citizens all leaches would be dealt with.

Trending