PM announces $1 million donation and Somali businessman donate $3 million to the victims of the earthquake in Tükiye

nin baahan gob mahan! Even if you’re poor you should still donate. Turks have helped muqdisho massively.
How have turks helped mugadishu explain? they controll the port n airport making tens off millions. They got a complete new route (turkish airline) where they have profited immensely. Their companies get gov contracts to build roads, their people are coming and taking jobs from Somalis. If anything we have contributed to the Turkish economy with our people going there opening business fairly and not stealing port revenue from a dirt poor country….

Individual businessmen should do w.e they want to do with their money however the PM that 1M could done great for our own population.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
They are iriri brotherly nation that are stealing your resources in xamar.
We have contacts with a Turkish company that is moving to Galmudug. QoorQoor recently gave out some contracts to a saleebaan mate that we’re invested in Turkey real estate that is friends with him. Turkish businesses employ and have partnerships with Somalis. No stealing, foreign investment is how countries grow.

How have turks helped mugadishu explain? they controll the port n airport making tens off millions. They got a complete new route (turkish airline) where they have profited immensely. Their companies get gov contracts to build roads, their people are coming and taking jobs from Somalis. If anything we have contributed to the Turkish economy with our people going there opening business fairly and not stealing port revenue from a dirt poor country….

Individual businessmen should do w.e they want to do with their money however the PM that 1M could done great for our own population.
Turkish government came to muqdisho when we greatly needed outside help. They opened the doors for many ngos and private companies to move into the country. I was following them for a long time. Most of the jobs they’re doing are basic and limited to their owned machines. They do hire a lot of the jobs for Somalis.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Turkish government came to muqdisho when we greatly needed outside help. They opened the doors for many ngos and private companies to move into the country. I was following them for a long time. Most of the jobs they’re doing are basic and limited to their owned machines. They do hire a lot of the jobs for Somalis.
Also Muqdisho port’s revenue to the FGS number in the 10s of millions a month. Not sure where this myth that they have stolen the port comes from. Muqdisho has a way better deal than Berbera with UAE and Bosaso.

You man got no braincells. Ud think turkey did a marshall plan to get you bumlicks this hype but no they donated a couple ambulances built 1 hospital and das all they need for u man to do niiko. Atleast siyad got the chinese n soviet to build factories and important infrastracture what has Turkey done once again other than take port n airport revenue? Moving like Somalia need NGOS? are they something positive? you want to be handfeed like a handicap? Authibillahi why did i share a race with a bunch off adoons who are only good at begging but got no intellectual capacity to build and maintain a peaceful country.

You man got no braincells. Ud think turkey did a marshall plan to get you bumlicks this hype but no they donated a couple ambulances built 1 hospital and das all they need for u man to do niiko. Atleast siyad got the chinese n soviet to build factories and important infrastracture what has Turkey done once again other than take port n airport revenue? Moving like Somalia need NGOS? are they something positive? you want to be handfeed like a handicap? Authibillahi why did i share a race with a bunch off adoons who are only good at begging but got no intellectual capacity to build and maintain a peaceful country.
What do you expect from a failed nation with different militias controlling different parts of the capital today. Making it easy for shabab to come in and bomb thanks to unorganized armed military and police allied to different clans and leaders? Its the best thing muqdisho can get right now. As more progress is made I hope somali business men will take over and fund the heavier projects. Turks are managing the airport and port for now I don’t see anyone even from the government replacing them theyre unqualified and will fight over the admin.

Schools, Farms, Agriculture classes, Marine Fishing school, setting up Garbage disposal, Building Roads, Fixing existing Hospitals, Building 3 Hospitals,

People like you who dont Live in Mogadishu will never understand how much Turkey has helped

What do you expect from a failed nation with different militias controlling different parts of the capital today. Making it easy for shabab to come in and bomb thanks to unorganized armed military and police allied to different clans and leaders? Its the best thing muqdisho can get right now. As more progress is made I hope somali business men will take over and fund the heavier projects. Turks are managing the airport and port for now I don’t see anyone even from the government replacing them theyre unqualified and will fight over the admin.
What a bad excuse to be governed by others it’s not enough madows amisom are in our capital city they literally killed a kid 2 days ago, its not enough we got cadaans in xalane w.e they are doing there but na we have to be governed by turks in our fking airport? uno how disgusted i get coming off the plane and first soldier i see is a bantu soldier and Turkish man telling his Somali workers what to do🤮?

Not long ago the Somali workers went on a strike bc the turkish management mistreated them in their own country imagine? and to Biden the Turkish controll the port and lies ab the numbers it brings in the Somali gov get an extremly small % off what should been much higher. The man who got awarded that contract is a relative to Erdogan aswell. Furthermore @bidenkulaha why you comparing the Somali gov with berbera/boosaso deals? those will be canceled if a real gov arise damn shame you want compare urself with bottom off the barrel instead off highly succesful ports worldwide.

Bowda im disapointed Garacad and Kismayo port are both fully owned by Somalis and operated by them same with Kismayo airport. You telling me SNA/NISA are incompetent?

It’s not hard there is alot qualified Somalis back home but when you quote in a retard like ”dahir calasow” as NISA second in charge please dont talk ab unqualified that is embarassing.

Last edited:
Schools, Farms, Agriculture classes, Marine Fishing school, setting up Garbage disposal, Building Roads, Fixing existing Hospitals, Building 3 Hospitals,

People like you who dont Live in Mogadishu will never understand how much Turkey has helped
Once again that is all something a civilian could start up? If thats all turks need to do to keep you happy meanwhile they are looting port and airport revenue then so be it. The ”roads” turks build is absolutely trash aswell go ask the baajaj drivers ab their qualities, garbage disposal? just take a quick drive thru xamarweyne and the smell is too much so once again what are they really doin?

Your assuming too much, for all you know i might have lived in xamar longer than you.

Once again that is all something a civilian could start up? If thats all turks need to do to keep you happy meanwhile they are looting port and airport revenue then so be it. The ”roads” turks build is absolutely trash aswell go ask the baajaj drivers ab their qualities, garbage disposal? just take a quick drive thru xamarweyne and the smell is too much so once again what are they really doin?

Your assuming too much, for all you know i might have lived in xamar longer than you.

Your argue ment was " they donated a couple ambulances built 1 hospital and das all" and that is False, I drive thru Xamarweyne all the time and i dont know about the smell your talking about, I honestly dont care if you might of Lived In Xamar Longer than me, and if that was the case you would know more about Turkish involvement during the Past 13 years.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
What a bad excuse to be governed by others it’s not enough madows amisom are in our capital city they literally killed a kid 2 days ago, its not enough we got cadaans in xalane w.e they are doing there but na we have to be governed by turks in our fking airport? uno how disgusted i get coming off the plane and first soldier i see is a bantu soldier and Turkish man telling his Somali workers what to do🤮?

Not long ago the Somali workers went on a strike bc the turkish management mistreated them in their own country imagine? and to Biden the Turkish controll the port and lies ab the numbers it brings in the Somali gov get an extremly small % off what should been much higher. The man who got awarded that contract is a relative to Erdogan aswell. Furthermore @bidenkulaha why you comparing the Somali gov with berbera/boosaso deals? those will be canceled if a real gov arise damn shame you want compare urself with bottom off the barrel instead off highly succesful ports worldwide.

Bowda im disapointed Garacad and Kismayo port are both fully owned by Somalis and operated by them same with Kismayo airport. You telling me SNA/NISA are incompetent?

It’s not hard there is alot qualified Somalis back home but when you quote in a retard like ”dahir calasow” as NISA second in charge please dont talk ab unqualified that is embarassing.
Honestly it’s always annoying to make reasonable points here and then someone comes along claims it isn’t true when it’s public knowledge for anyone who’s half interested in objectivity.

Here is Rooble talking about the election and sanctions we faced in the 2021-2022 years. We used to get 7 million before the sanctions and then rose to 12 million a month after which saved our governments ability to pay for staff.

Turkey are doing a great job running the port and airport. The FGS gets the overwhelming majority of revenue. This can’t be said for the rest of Somalia. Either the ports are majority owned by UAE and therefore don’t get revenue or it’s a run down port like Kismayo or a small one like Garowe. Muqdisho port services 10 million people, to run a massive operation like that takes foreign expertise.

Your argue ment was " they donated a couple ambulances built 1 hospital and das all" and that is False, I drive thru Xamarweyne all the time and i dont know about the smell your talking about, I honestly dont care if you might of Lived In Xamar Longer than me, and if that was the case you would know more about Turkish involvement during the Past 13 years.
What they have built is a piss on the ocean compared to what they have gained (turkish airlines, mogadishu port & airport revenue). Your sub sub sub sub clan could collect money and built that.

Xamarweyne the road 2 layberiya (w.e) spelling. Tbh either way ima exit ive realised most Somalis are just adoons no different than south africans cant save those who dont wanna be saved.