PM abiy ahmed speech was for Somalia to became one again so Ethiopia can use resource in land and sea.

You honestly have less of a case for sovereignty than we do seeing as you don't even control most of your land. Let's face it, you're not on our level.
That is not an argument, Somalia is a federal government not a confederate one. Texas produces 40% of USA's oil and if Texas became independent, it would be the 10th largest economy in the world, yet they are still part of United States. Secessionist is a bigger problem than some few 10k indoctrinated caato terrorist with light equipment weaponry

This state of limbo has been holding us back for a very very long time. What have you achieved within this framework? That's the real question.
dodging the question like Neo from the matrix
1592211877371.png

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Embarrassing the US and Ethiopia are furious this whole meeting was supposed to be about future unification and co-operation the Iiduurs brought secession to the table when nobody was supposed to mention it like I said Iiduurs turub ma yaqaano :russ:
They crash on the wrong party :pachah1: .

It did happen.

Im for whatever benefits my region and puts it at the top, you however is a condom that's being
fought over.

Whatever naaya keep calaaling, LA is controlled by Dhulbahante militia paid by SL + development money which benefits my region.

Your gov control less than 5% of my land but I have about 30% of your government positions + positions in SL

Dhulbahante influence >

:trumpsmirk:

Whatever naaya keep calaaling, LA is controlled by Dhulbahante militia paid by SL + development money which benefits my region.

Your gov control less than 5% of my land but I have about 30% of your government positions + positions in SL

Dhulbahante influence >

Bragging about being a prostitute, ofc what did I expect. No morals and dignity and the laughing stock in the Somali peninsula

reer

VIP

Dhulbahante influence >

being part of sl is nothing to brag about welcoming muse bihi to taleex was treason :snoop:

Your people are crying because they were excluded, in the end you're the one being partitioned lol how are you shifting this L?
We are part of the technical committee and I’m more comfortable with Farmaajo representing us than some fat yoga pervert

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Funny, ain’t 2million (fake news) of you niggas get smoked by HRH Siad Barre?
:fittytousand: 2 Gorillion,stop minimizing this tragedy you xased and that shall get us that illusive thing when all the world's empathetic people find out.

I am now now skyping with couple of people in Fiji and one in North Korea who are supportive our cause.:silanyosmile:

Trending