PM abiy ahmed speech was for Somalia to became one again so Ethiopia can use resource in land and sea.

amboli

DIR POWER
Somaliland also has a close relationship with the UAE and Ethiopia, seeing as Somalia's friends are Turkey and Qatar. Only difference is we actually barter well and got good deals with the two of them.

Because you guys have a Government while Somalia doesn't

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Whats lame is jeegaans pumping up the numbers to help their eternal struggle for ictiraaf which will never come, focus on the present where your president is robbing defenceless ayeeyos for their land
ECC275B2-D4EA-4EF0-B488-B9A3365A8798.jpeg

My little beggar hante please respect your president

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Your hooyo is the beggar wh*re getting robbed by Governor Bihi and you want to talk about respect, have some shame
My nigga why you being so triggered and cussing my mom unprovoked. You must feel brave behind a screen cause wallahi in person you wouldn’t dare cause I would break ur jaw in 10 different ways you goof :rudywhatever:

Your hooyo is the beggar wh*re getting robbed by Governor Bihi and you want to talk about respect, have some shame
Didn't 95 plus percent of food aid go to Somalia but they stopped cuz you're corrupt government couldn't help themselves? And let your people starve? Those are only allegations.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

The only speech I was waiting for was Abiy. I didn't bother to hear others, specially Musa Jeegaan. Ethiopia PM speech was clear to everyone, he pushing for unity to use Somalia resources , SL now in bad corner, no leader on their side. Let see how it goes, but honesty Musa jeegaan made big mistake by accepting to go Djibouti, or he want peace but he fear from his people in Jeegaan state if he announce it or not, hard days will come for Jeegaan.
so the only agreement we all have is to be anti ethiopian :mjkkk:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
So you guys are trashing your fellow brethens (Isaaqs) and praising your biggest enemy(Ethiopia). Wallahi you guys have an inferiority complex :snoop:

Because of the crimes you committed.

Do you think the Kacanka was showering Hargeisa and Burco with flowers?
They were targeted as a qabil.
You guys have kibir why do you think Axmed Cumar jess joined opposition?
Because Mx SNA killed his abtie in Hargeisa.
You guys had alot of blood in your hand.

Who is "You guys " how tf am I involved in warcrimes when I am lying in my bed watching Konosuba?

Trending