please yaa Rab get rid of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Get rid of Somalia just let it disappear. Its so annoying to be associated with that place. I mean always trying to explain the situation there is tyring. "Oh Somalia.," "That place is dangerous." "It's filled with pirates."

Blablabla

Your whole life your country has been in a shithole state. Luckily I claimed Djibouti today again then they Google Djibouti and see China and the port alhamdullilah or sometimes at random people I throw Ethiopia it's so relieving

Anyone else does the same thing?

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Imagine hating your own country because of what someone else says :susp:you are starting to sound like a selfhating blm xalimo

CaliTedesse

VIP
Imagine hating your own country because of what someone else says :susp:you are starting to sound like a selfhating blm xalimo
Nigga I'm Binu Adam I don't care about gaalo borders plus I am from Ethiopia. Why should I get associated with Somalia because of my ethnic. Somalia is nothing but a failed project.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Nigga I'm Binu Adam I don't care about gaalo borders plus I am from Ethiopia. Why should I get associated with Somalia because of my ethnic. Somalia is nothing but a failed project.
If you don’t care about gaalo borders then you wouldn’t claim to be from ethiopia because it was given to the amxaras by the europeans. You are a big selfhater, you said you dont like to be associated with somalia because of pirates? I get happy whenever i get asked about pirates because it reminds me of one piece. I would feel like that tho if i got associated with hawiyes

CaliTedesse

VIP
Neither is your beloved Middle East seen in a positive light so :zhqjlmx:
Middle East people just think terrorist and war but Somalia is pirates who the f*ck is a pirate in the 21st century and Somalia is famine and all its completely chaos and destruction Armageddon

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Middle East people just think terrorist and war but Somalia is pirates who the f*ck is a pirate in the 21st century and Somalia is famine and all its completely chaos and destruction Armageddon
Piracy is cool :salute:they even created a anime because of us called one piece. Luffy is a proud majeerteen guy :lolbron:

CaliTedesse

VIP
If you don’t care about gaalo borders then you wouldn’t claim to be from ethiopia because it was given to the amxaras by the europeans. You are a big selfhater, you said you dont like to be associated with somalia because of pirates? I get happy whenever i get asked about pirates because it reminds me of one piece. I would feel like that tho if i got associated with hawiyes
f*ck one piece f*ck cartoon or anime whatever the f*ck you call it it's waste of time because I care about my image and country plays big part in representing yourself Somalia is nothing but something that holds you down its utter garbage shithole for 3 decades nothing positive even Palestine gets rebuilt faster incompetent khat rabbits they eat khat only in Somalia it's a hrllgole I do not want to. Get associated by since I truly know how Zoomalīa is and how Somalia works and functions and the horrors to that place

Right now there more piracy happening of the coast of West Africa.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Always trying to explain why Somalia has all these problems then hits me the last drop falls on the ground it's just a shithole the people are incompetent imbeciles why always make up shit to cover up the problems there they are just anarchic incompetent imbeciles.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Get rid of Somalia just let it disappear. Its so annoying to be associated with that place. I mean always trying to explain the situation there is tyring. "Oh Somalia.," "That place is dangerous." "It's filled with pirates."

Blablabla

Your whole life your country has been in a shithole state. Luckily I claimed Djibouti today again then they Google Djibouti and see China and the port alhamdullilah or sometimes at random people I throw Ethiopia it's so relieving

Anyone else does the same thing?

Only a person who cares how he is viewed would say stuff like that

CaliTedesse

VIP
Only a person who cares how he is viewed would say stuff like that
I do care bro I got honor I consider myself a noble man I have defended Somalia many times but then hits you why always defend that shithole like people care akhi it will always remain garbage

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
f*ck one piece f*ck cartoon or anime whatever the f*ck you call it it's waste of time because I care about my image and country plays big part in representing yourself Somalia is nothing but something that holds you down its utter garbage shithole for 3 decades nothing positive even Palestine gets rebuilt faster incompetent khat rabbits they eat khat only in Somalia it's a hrllgole I do not want to. Get associated by since I truly know how Zoomalīa is and how Somalia works and functions and the horrors to that place
f*ck you stinking arab booty clapper

No one cares bruh it's Somalia that blew piracy up wallahi

Even if a individual country is doing well, they still will be associated with the stereotypes of the past or the continent either way. Just look at Ethiopia...the 80s famine, band aid...very much in minds of people today.

Always trying to explain why Somalia has all these problems then hits me the last drop falls on the ground it's just a shithole the people are incompetent imbeciles why always make up shit to cover up the problems there they are just anarchic incompetent imbeciles.

watch this video mogadishu today 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending