PLEASE WEAR YOUR PANTS PROPERLY!!!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR DIRTY UNDERWEAR!!!

And how would you know that unless you are one of those salty girls that I've dealt with and dashed to the bushes :fantasia2:
Never got inside ur saggin pants. If I did I would expose you on social media. But I feel ur those guys that are brave behind th computer but quiet in real life. Correct me if I'm wrong bro

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Never got inside ur saggin pants. If I did I would expose you on social media. But I feel ur those guys that are brave behind th computer but quiet in real life. Correct me if I'm wrong bro
My instagram @ is @Shmurdafrmdarex if you wanna see what im packing my dms will always be open to you babygirl
OptimalUniqueBluewhale-max-1mb.gif

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
My eyes went from innocent to not so innocent. From homeless to lower class people, they all be saggin and my eyes accidentally see their :vqbuyv0: when I'm on the train.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
It's uncomfortable to witness grown men either wearing saggy pants or skinny jeans , they can afford to wear a regular sized jeans but the new generation are even fucked up than reer surwaal ka dhac

I don't know what 2030 is going to be like but I guarantee you another degenerate generation will emerge if men continue to this destructive path they are going to tolerate crossdressings

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending