PLEASE WEAR YOUR PANTS PROPERLY!!!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR DIRTY UNDERWEAR!!!

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING PEOPLE BUTTS WHEN ON THE BUS OR WALKING TO MY WORKPLACE. I see this specific 13-year-old sag his pants daily, act gangsta, talk loudly, talk with older people that he definitely isn't related to. I am disgusted. Back when I was 13, in my young sweet days, I only spoke to elders when they spoke to me. And the foul language that he uses :jcoleno: Disgusting! ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!
I, a 41-year-old woman, never uttered such words that tumbled from this young kids' mouth and he said them so effortlessly as if he put hours and hours of practice into them.

This is what sagging your pants does to you. It rots your brain and you think you're cool when you sag your pants, but noooooo you look so fucking ridiculous. No one and I mean NO FUCKING ONE, wants to see your butt cheeks hanging out of your jeans.

If you're trying to impress a girl then this:
Sagging_crop.jpg

Is not the way to go, you fucking twat. Belts aren't expensive and if belts don't work then maybe, juuuuuust maybe, get trousers that fit??? I don't know this may sound crazy, but a lot of normal functioning humans do this, so I guess it's not too crazy.

I AM SICK AND TIRED. MY INNOCENT EYES DONT DESERVE THIS ABUSE. I EVEN SAW A WHITE OLD MAN'S BARE HAIRY BUTT EWWWW.

Same. Don't wanna see their poop spear stains and leaking fluid. If they are brave, they should march the street naked or be quiet and be fully clothed.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Just like baboons

Culture wise the sagging pants started in prison, a sign to show u go down gay.

I can't believe people then started following fashion blindly

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
I wouldn't mind if women sagged their pants tho :feedme::diddyass::wowsweat:
#ladiesstartsaggingyourpantsin2020 #nomorebeltsladies #ladiesweshallnotgiveintosocietyssexiststandards #nomorepants2020 #saynotosexism

Culture wise the sagging pants started in prison, a sign to show u go down gay.

I can't believe people then started following fashion blindly
I thought the guys in prison were so thin that their trousers started to sag.?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its like my avatar/dp her name is Georgiana Devonshire, she was a duchess in the 1780s-- she started the fashion of High hair, with feathers and society followed, even tho they saw her once in a party, get hair burnt from candles.

I guess people are sheep, they need a leader

this was her.....my hero :)

5560.jpg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Sagging brings all the ghetto bytches flocking to you like a magnet :banderas:

They key is to do it just a lil bit not overdo it like these yung bucks outchea :browtf:

Trending