Please report this Twitter account

Keo

VIP
Screenshot_20200928-192631.jpg

Alluring

Sayonara
Didn't he write that satirical post about Alexander the Great being Somali and all the Europeans thought he was serious.

Keo

VIP
Didn't he write that satirical post about Alexander the Great being Somali and all the Europeans thought he was serious.
Which is precisely why I want the account reported. I don't know what their aim is but they are making us out to be some hotep weirdos

Alluring

Sayonara
The comments are infuriating me, talking about “they have nothing to be proud of “ “a pirate stealing history” it’s a joke wallah whites are washed

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
The comments are infuriating me, talking about “they have nothing to be proud of “ “a pirate stealing history” it’s a joke wallah whites are washed
Why? Somalis say the same things about other black people

Alluring

Sayonara
Why? Somalis say the same things about other black people

I don’t respect Somalis who talk bad on others. In fact I recommend racist Somalis to go look at the comment section telling Somalis that they’re blacks with no culture just like the madows they hate.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I don’t respect Somalis who talk bad on others. In fact I recommend racist Somalis to go look at the comment section telling Somalis that they’re blacks with no culture just like the madows they hate.
But what they say is true. Somalis have never done anything memorable as a people. And you noticed how they use black stereotypes to insult us? But still the deluded folks on this forum assume people see us any different.

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Report your dumbass, all he did was post a reasonable tweets and there is no harm in that, I also made a thread about this few months ago, there is a possibility of Puntites being Pharaohs and untill it is proven otherwise we will claim our historical allies with Egypt.

:mjlaugh::rejoice:

By the way he is a member on here and he should arrive soon.:chrisfreshhah:

Keo

VIP
The reason why they say that is because the cadaans are clueless when they think of Africa they think of madows, jungles and mudhuts

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Deep down I always knew it. I tried to be politically correct, but the tempestuous feeling was always there - dyed in the wool of my soul. I am better than the other laangaabs. I am Darood. Never wuz, always am KING.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I know this guy and he's trolling. Don't report him. He single handedly caused an Albanian-Greek civil war and even had some Albanian incel crying that we not only took his women but his history as well.
:mjlol:

Alluring

Sayonara
The reason why they say that is because the cadaans are clueless when they think of Africa they think of madows, jungles and mudhuts

Many of the insults included pirates and our struggling country. Honestly, they're aware of us but they don't respect us.

Trending

Latest posts