Please help my nephew.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I don't really use Twitter if anyone knows one of those influencers or someone with large following please forward it to them.
1607888250296.png

1607888263170.png

well.. please answer the questions. they dont believe me at all.

I will am waiting for the people looking after the boy in somalia to send me the hospital papers.

I honestly don't know what they're talking about amazoncloud? WTF. Pics were sent to me via whatsapp. Walahi people so xaasid and paranoid.

Villainess

I will am waiting for the people looking after the boy in somalia to send me the hospital papers.

I honestly don't know what they're talking about amazoncloud? WTF. Pics were sent to me via whatsapp. Walahi people so xaasid and paranoid.
Ok i'll wait. But which type of cancer does he have?

I know, this website is so trashy

Ok i'll wait. But which type of cancer does he have?

I know, this website is so trashy

Honestly his been to so many hospitals and Somalia is whole mess. At first they thought it was lukemia, then he went to another hospital so they done more tests they know its a type of blood cancer not sure what its called I will find out by tomorrow insha allah. I don't think they diagnosed him yet even.

@Asli I hope you can share this with that group so they don't deter anymore people from donating.

It looks like he has Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) initially he had aplastic anemia which is a severe type of anemia if left untreated can turn into Leukemia which is what happened in this case. The treatment for this type of cancer is bone marrow transplant and chemo. He has a blood leak and enlarged organs. It is a deadly and horrible disease. May allah cure this child.

I don't have the final papers, the final report will be much more detailed. We have applied for his passport and visas for him and the people accompanying him. The hospital in Istanbul is called Acibadem international hospital but this can change depending on the type of treatment he needs and where is best suited in treating him. My information is limited as I'm not physically present with him in Mogadishu but i am trying my best to help this boy and get him the help he deserves.

Last edited:

Villainess

@Asli I hope you can share this with that group so they don't deter anymore people from donating.

It looks like he has Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) initially he had aplastic anemia which is a severe type of anemia if left untreated can turn into Leukemia which is what happened in this case. The treatment for this type of cancer is bone marrow transplant and chemo. He has a blood leak and enlarged organs. It is a deadly and horrible disease. May allah cure this child.

I don't have the final papers, the final report will be much more detailed. We have applied for his passport and visas for him and the people accompanying him. The hospital in Istanbul is called Acibadem international hospital but this can change depending on the type of treatment he needs and where is best suited in treating him. My information is limited as I'm not physically present with him in Mogadishu but i am trying my best to help this boy and get him the help he deserves.
It's fine, I wont go back to that shitty website. Ungrateful people. I'll just repost in on my socials

1608011389830.png

1608011429407.png

Two big social media influencers have posted on their stories alhamdulila. Working on a few others. A big somali charity has also agreed to raise funds, we have a long way to go! but there's hope.

If anyone would like to help us out please share or send out messages to people with larger following or influence somali or not that would be amazing.

We found out his going to need bone marrow transplant this is more than $50000 allah knows best. We want to give abdirahman a fighting chance.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I try to donate but won't let me I don't know why u can send me the boy number his location I will send him tru amal

Hey! I will donate definitely! Wish him fast recovery and easy journey there Ameen! Please try to post in Somalia subreddit and another that’s called x-Somalian. I think both will help InshaAllah.

Hi guys, my family and i are trying to mobilise and help my cousin's little boy who has a rare type of cancer which can't be treated in somalia.

You always gets calls about sick relatives back home but this one is different somehow, the kid is an mazing little boy despite battling this sickness he has that somali strength and resilience. He is a nomadic boy from a poor family.

I didn't want him to be just another somali kid that dies for no reason please help.

If you can donate allah bless you but if you can also share on your socials that would be amazing.

Allah bless again.

Hey, I tried donating but the platform isn’t working. Have you heard this before?

Trending