Please help my nephew.

Hi guys, my family and i are trying to mobilise and help my cousin's little boy who has a rare type of cancer which can't be treated in somalia.

You always gets calls about sick relatives back home but this one is different somehow, the kid is an mazing little boy despite battling this sickness he has that somali strength and resilience. He is a nomadic boy from a poor family.

I didn't want him to be just another somali kid that dies for no reason please help.

If you can donate allah bless you but if you can also share on your socials that would be amazing.

Allah bless again.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
aww may allah give this baby boy sabr, 10k is a lot. by how fast does the money need to be collected?

aww may allah give this baby boy sabr, 10k is a lot. by how fast does the money need to be collected?

It's urgent we need to take him to turkey as soon possible. We're gonna manage what we can to get him there it will be the medical expenses that will come later we're worried about more than anything.

Villainess

Ofcourse walalo that would be amazing. Remember everytime you share it and that person or the person they forward it to donates you will have reward 10 ten folds insha allah.
I posted it abowe good luck. Some people are doubting if its real so I said he's my relative, hope you dont mind

Villainess

@scarecrow they reported it!!
1607871497139.png

I posted it abowe good luck. Some people are doubting if its real so I said he's my relative, hope you dont mind

Are they serious what is wrong with people. What kind of people are on that forum, racists?

Techincally. They are madow americans. Some said they would donate next week btw

I read it thank you sis. I'm gonna try and get in touch with local media to see if they can do report on him for legitimacy specially for those suspicious people.

Villainess

I read it thank you sis. I'm gonna try and get in touch with local media to see if they can do report on him for legitimacy specially for those suspicious people.
I wish the best for you please update us walal. Also here's a question they asked

What's the currency conversion amount to the US dollar?

Trending