Please help my nephew.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
No error, it just when I enter all the info and try to submit or pay nothing happens. The info sits there and never goes to the next step. I’ll try again and will report back if it’s the same.
Thats what happen to me early.... try to change security code

First of all thank you to the wonderful people who have contributed. May allah bless you for your kindness and generosity. It is with great sadness to inform you that abdirahman passed away last night.

Abdirahman passed away in hospital in mogadishu. Allah has willed it and it wasn't meant to be, abdirahman visa to turkey was only a few days away, unfortunately abdirahman was too ill to wait.

I would like to say that the current funds will be for abdirahmans funeral
costs, hospital bills, return to tickets for family members that looked after him, and whatever remaining will be given to his mother and father as they could do with all the support they can get.

Let's pray for the family insha allah. Thank you!

First of all thank you to the wonderful people who have contributed. May allah bless you for your kindness and generosity. It is with great sadness to inform you that abdirahman passed away last night.

Abdirahman passed away in hospital in mogadishu. Allah has willed it and it wasn't meant to be, abdirahman visa to turkey was only a few days away, unfortunately abdirahman was too ill to wait.

costs, hospital bills, return to tickets for family members that looked after him, and whatever remaining will be given to his mother and father as they could do with all the support they can get.

AUN to your cousin

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

AUN. Inshallah he's in a better place.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

I wasn't expecting this... ina ilaahi wa inaa ilaahey rajiicuun

Trending

Latest posts