Please Explain This Xoolonimo

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2770.jpg
IMG_2772.jpg
Im not here to bash this NGO, lately they have been in the spotlight and something alarming has come to my attention.

Non-BPA free jerry cans used as water jugs. Why are people giving maskiins toxic canisters to hold and transport water?

From a capitalist perspective I adamantly loath NGOs who do not create jobs, neglect to invest in farming and never offer any real solutions on helping to reduce our dependency on Aid.

Here's a step by step startup pack for starting an NGO during a drought.

•Register name and make it a non-profit.
•Raise money on GoFundme
•Realize it's too expensive to import goods yourself since Shipping companies don't ship for free to Somalia.
•Call larger NGOs you have just competed with and ask to buy thier goods from food to jerry cans at a markup.
•Take pictures of distribution.
•Take close up photos of food donated and pretend you don't have the same supply as the NGO across the next tuulo.
•Call food suppliers and ask them for advice.
•Learn that every supplier has adviced you to produce your own goods locally to sell directly to larger NGOs.
•Neglect advice because you realize it requires actual work and commitment.
•Get back to the lazy dropshipping of delusion.

Sorry for the rant, I just have a disdain for NGO founders who think they are entrepreneurs.

Last edited:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
View attachment 22034 View attachment 22035 Im not here to bash this NGO, lately they have been in the spotlight and something alarming has come to my attention.

Non-BPA free jerry cans used as water jugs. Why are people giving maskiins toxic canisters to hold and transport water?

From a capitalist perspective I adamantly loath NGOs who do not create jobs, neglect to invest in farming and never offer any real solutions on helping to reduce our dependency on Aid.

Here's a step by step startup pack for starting an NGO during a drought.

•Register name and make it a non-profit.
•Raise money on GoFundme
•Realize it's too expensive to import goods yourself since Shipping companies don't ship for free to Somalia.
•Call larger NGOs you have just competed with and ask to buy thier goods from food to jerry cans at a markup.
•Take pictures of distribution.
•Take close up photos of food donated and pretend you don't have the same supply as the NGO across the next tuulo.
•Call food suppliers and ask them for advice.
•Learn that every supplier has adviced you to produce your own goods locally to sell directly to larger NGOs.
•Neglect advice because you realize it requires actual work and commitment.
•Get back to the lazy dropshipping of delusion.

Sorry for the rant, I just have a disdain for NGO founders who think they are entrepreneurs.
I understand your disdain but these are women who don't have father's like mine who have money to support them with start ups. They're trying to build up their resumes and they have to start somewhere.

I understand your disdain but these are women who don't have father's like mine who have money to support them with start ups. They're trying to build up their resumes and they have to start somewhere.

I don't get it.

If I donate you 100$ and you take it to buy goods from Larger NGOs on the ground why should I support you and not your supplier?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Somalis are Low IQ xoolo for the most part. Coastal country surrounded by water and people are dying of dehydration :snoop:

Somalis are Low IQ xoolo for the most part. Coastal country surrounded by water and people are dying of dehydration :snoop:

It makes no sense. Here's a list of products Gofundme money goes towards:

•Rice: From the same Indian Manufacturer.
•Sugar: Same Supplier
•Dates: Iranian Supplier
•Flour: Same Supplier
•Jugs: Same yellow jerry can supplier

Notice how nothing on that list is nutritious and how 4/5 can be produced within the country.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Doesnt drinking with certain plastics play with your hormones? My cousin is a gym fanatic and he stay away from bottled water. He only drinks in glass. Apparently it increases oestrogen levels in men.

It makes no sense. Here's a list of products Gofundme money goes towards:

•Rice: From the same Indian Manufacturer.
•Sugar: Same Supplier
•Dates: Iranian Supplier
•Flour: Same Supplier
•Jugs: Same yellow jerry can supplier

Notice how nothing on that list is nutritious and how 4/5 can be produced within the country.

These so called Gofund me and photo op NGOs are useless and just destroy our image, when the drought was taking out the ppl livelihoods you could see how ineffective they were, it was the rain the saved us, ppl need a new mindset where we are less reliant on others.

You literally never contribute anything of substance to any convo except for running around calling your people low IQ for engaging in the only other thing you like to engage in when it's not "low IQ", qabyalad and division.

So what are you really talking about?

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
These so called Gofund me and photo op NGOs are useless and just destroy our image, when the drought was taking out the ppl livelihoods you could see how ineffective they were, it was the rain the saved us, ppl need a new mindset where we are less reliant on others.

It's not easy sxb. I volunteered for NGO's back home and people are dead lazy to do anything for their own good, we used to go from one village to another and people wait for donations even the farmers. In every stop, they used to surround us and ask us what do we have for them today :francis:
We've a long way to go, the once proud resilent Reer miyi has been replaced by a khat addicted beggar who can't even take care of his own family and spends his time in fkd circles.

It's not easy sxb. I volunteered for NGO's back home and people are dead lazy to do anything for their own good, we used to go from one village to another and people wait for donations even the farmers. In every stop, they used to surround us and ask us what do we have for them today :francis:
We've a long way to go, the once proud resilent Reer miyi has been replaced by a khat addicted beggar who can't even take care of his own family and spends his time in fkd circles.

Trust me their just peasants, The whole country is in this begging shit, the whole system needs to be replaced the local govt make good revenues from tax and duties they collect but they never focus in infrastructure, attracting investors to build factories instead of focusing on oil crooks, it's all about building a robust govt and the ppl will then reep the benefit, and if they choose to still be lazy addicts then they'll be replaced with foreigners. It's the only way out of the crippling cycle

Doesnt drinking with certain plastics play with your hormones? My cousin is a gym fanatic and he stay away from bottled water. He only drinks in glass. Apparently it increases oestrogen levels in men.

Imagine drinking well water that is decontaminated with chlorine packets and filled into a jerry can designed and rated for petroleum products.

You can make this stuff up. :farmajoyaab:

Trust me their just peasants, The whole country is in this begging shit, the whole system needs to be replaced the local govt make good revenues from tax and duties they collect but they never focus in infrastructure, attracting investors to build factories instead of focusing on oil crooks, it's all about building a robust govt and the ppl will then reep the benefit, and if they choose to still be lazy addicts then they'll be replaced with foreigners. It's the only way out of the crippling cycle

Somalia will have deregulated regions built by private equity and entrepreneurs who want to create small industrial cities that support themselves and attract talent to them.

The market will not wait for politicians to make changes. In the very near future expect to see micro economic zones that are designed by and for private companies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
To make salt water drinkable you need desalination plants which are very energy intensive and expensive. So how exactly are they low IQ idiots?
Salt water is not the only source of water somalis have available if they had the smarts to capitalise off things

Also Desalination can be solar powered, something somalia has in abundance

Last edited:
Somalia will have deregulated regions built by private equity and entrepreneurs who want to create small industrial cities that support themselves and attract talent to them.

The market will not wait for politicians to make changes. In the very near future expect to see micro economic zones that are designed by and for private companies.

It's already began. But It's not all bad.

It's already began. But It's not all bad.

This is why support Gobolnimo and not Qabilnimo.

Every single person will go the gobol that treats him best. Many gobols are falling behind because not all human capital is equal. But, when a gobol learns to treat people better; the market will favour the province that cares for its contributors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts