Please answer this question with honesty (Only male)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I have no idea how much calories I consume, i just eat whatever makes me full at that moment tbh
Just think back at what you had for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I have an app here. I’ll tell you

what percentage of men... especially men of third world origins... are going and writing down what they eat and how many calories.... and then even if you found the ones that do... this would be kind of an unusual practice... so the ones who do it would likely not be representative of the larger group of men

I will actually start doing this very soon; I want to gain 10-15 kg; I love my height, but I need to gain mass

:mjcry:

hahahaha lanky blacky

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

We're East Africans, so lanky is sort of our thing; I'd rather be that than be a man with a pregnant-like calool, that makes me look like a middle aged habar

:mjlaugh:

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
3000 on a normal day and but I don’t how much I burn during training and matchdays (best guess is about a 1000). On days I’m going to uni (2 days), I consume about 1500-2000 since I don’t have time to eat between travel and classes. It’s just breakfast (Vegemite sandwich and 2 glasses of milk) then some dinner at a restaurant in the CBD and some snacks

it's exhausting man. I literally have to eat 5 or 6 heavy meals a day to gain weight. I got tired of it and quit. I eat healthy tho.

I was there too man. My lowest ever was around 88 lbs but now I'm at 176 lbs.
Instead of eating heavy meals try to research a bit. I'd suggest you start with these. I've done these personally so I know they work

Trending