PlayStation 5 reveal event delayed thanks to a certain third world shithole's ongoing chimp out

It was a great game, dude. I played the previous ones, so there's some bias.
I finished it and it's a good game but it just wasn't the GOAT in my opinion, probably a 7/10. Maybe it's because I didn't play the previous 2 games so I didn't feel invested? Idk

I actually thought Skyrim and God of War were way better games :kanyeshrug:

I finished it and it's a good game but it just wasn't the GOAT in my opinion, probably a 7/10. Maybe it's because I didn't play the previous 2 games so I didn't feel invested? Idk

Hate how they milked skyrim, it came out when I was in highschool. There's gonna be Skyrim on ps5 I bet.

You're out of your mind.:umad:

The game is at least 9.8/10.

I got some bad news for you, friend.
From June 11 to June 25. #BLM
:mjkkk:
BLM are fucking terrorists, inshallah they get locked up for this nacaala :pacspit:
1591154489242.png

Oblivion > Skyrim hands down. The elder scrolls series is dead thanks ESO and that k*ke Tod Howard's greed.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
PS5 and GTA 6 is needed to subdue the people now

Also if FIFA 21 is as shit as FIFA 20, there will be a protest then a boycotting of FIFA for PES 21

Trending