Playlist for when @beenleey qashins you

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
As a man, I realized I have treated my wife @beenleey who has been by my side since day 1 when I was broke , wrongly :mjlol:
I am prepared to buy whatever amount of Dahab to make this right :salute:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
As a man, I realized I have treated my wife @beenleey who has been by my side since day 1 when I was broke , wrongly :mjlol:
I am prepared to buy whatever amount of Dahab to make this right :salute:
NOOO don't let her qumayo potions work on you now. Dude she literally qashins you freely are you taking that disrespect? I will have to send you to the gulag if you decide to continue with her

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
NOOO don't let her qumayo potions work on you now. Dude she literally qashins you freely are you taking that disrespect? I will have to send you to the gulag if you decide to continue with her
But sxb she makes me good food makes me laugh and provides comfort
I love her :ileycry:

Last edited:
I qashin rate my parents messages on fb when I disagree with it, you think I’m gonna not qashin rate random farax’s comments? :trumpsmirk:

@P4$t0 come give a qashin on this degeneracy

A3156CF3-8BD2-48E3-B1DF-A49BBE04BA03.png
I'm having an inner monologue on whether I should give it a laugh rating or qashin rating.

:rejoice:On the other hand, if it wasn't for @Life then @beenleey would've been the one to give me the majority of my qashins. Even though probably most of her positive reaction come from me, and I thank her for that.

@beenleey if you're reading this mahadsanid walaal!

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
View attachment 94403 I'm having an inner monologue on whether I should give it a laugh rating or qashin rating.

:rejoice:On the other hand, if it wasn't for @Life then @beenleey would've been the one to give me the majority of my qashins. Even though probably the most of her positive reaction come from me, and I thank her for that.

@beenleey if you're reading this mahadsanid walaal!
Stay off my woman warya
I have a Washington state open carry license :susp:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
*i love her, man
Bwahah correction
Alright I'll let that slide I could run with that cuck narrative but since I do respect you and my ex @beenleey I'm treating you to a nice all inclusive vacation!!! :)

Vacation Tickets from The Good!!!

Press the Spoiler to Accept!!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Press the spoiler to see your hotel!!!

Alright I'll let that slide I could run with that cuck narrative but since I do respect you and my ex @beenleey I'm treating you to a nice all inclusive vacation!!! :)

Vacation Tickets from The Good!!!

Press the Spoiler to Accept!!!!

Press the spoiler to see your hotel!!!
Aww how sweet:ohdamn:

Trending

Latest posts