plastic surgery

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
yeah jaw surgery comes with many risks..for me he said i have slight recession and one side of my jaw clicks right but i dont think its a big deal…jaw surgery can have bad side effects but i will get the septoplasty to fix my nose inshallah
wish you the best InshaAllah all goes smoothly

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I had a deviated septum surgery in 2006. Never helped me at all. In fact they ruined my left nostril. I still have breathing issue. The nostril are not the issue- it is the climate and allergies. U need Antihistamine over the counter meds that all

20230215_203830.jpg

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
yeah basically if your nose is too crooked you may have a deviated septum like mine and need to get it aligned but surgery scares me so i was looking to see if anyone here has experience
Bro I had surgery on my balls when I was 14 due to testicular torsion . Don't worry about it, the only part that hurt for me was recovery process but in the end it all works out

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Can any of you share your plastic surgery experiences please. I broke my nose a couple of years ago and I finally went to an ENT he said I would need to get my septum straightened to breathe better and my orthodontist said I may need jaw surgery as well, but I’m scared. Should I stay in the West to get these done, or are they better overseas?
Stay in the west as its much Much safer to do it here then elsewhere. I also recommend you to do the jaw surgery as well.

Trending

Latest posts