plastic surgery

Can any of you share your plastic surgery experiences please. I broke my nose a couple of years ago and I finally went to an ENT he said I would need to get my septum straightened to breathe better and my orthodontist said I may need jaw surgery as well, but I’m scared. Should I stay in the West to get these done, or are they better overseas?

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
Can any of you share your plastic surgery experiences please. I broke my nose a couple of years ago and I finally went to an ENT he said I would need to get my septum straightened to breathe better and my orthodontist said I may need jaw surgery as well, but I’m scared. Should I stay in the West to get these done, or are they better overseas?
A septoplasty isn't plastic surgery they just make the septum straight like it should be.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Don't do it. They want money for the surgery. You don't need it!

But if she can't breathe through her nose she might need it. I too cannot breathe through my nose.
yeah basically if your nose is too crooked you may have a deviated septum like mine and need to get it aligned but surgery scares me so i was looking to see if anyone here has experience

CALMONE20###

yeah basically if your nose is too crooked you may have a deviated septum like mine and need to get it aligned but surgery scares me so i was looking to see if anyone here has experience
I have a tiny hump on my nose other than that it looks fine. It prolly is a minor nasal fracture with no deformity and a deviated septum and a dorsal hump.

CALMONE20###

Is your nose crooked? Or you just can't breathe

Yaraye

VIP
get it. PS in islam is okay if its medical reasons (i heard that but plz confirm it)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
wdym? how about if she dies cuz she can't breath properly? :mjlol:

Well if she dies then it is Qadr. Ain;t no running away from the Angel of death huuno
1676303728143.png

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
when I had braces, my orthodontist suggested I have jaw surgery because my top jaw would never be further forward than my bottom jaw. so, even after years with braces, I had a slight underbite, but it wasn’t that noticeable. I refused jaw surgery though because it was a cosmetic issue and I simply didn’t care enough.

is your situation with your jaw cosmetic or medical? And you should definitely get your nose fixed abaayo, so you can breathe better

CALMONE20###

so you know the middle, the septum its called is crooked it twists to the side so i cannot breathe out of my one nostril and it often gets infected
You can get it back to its normal position with a medical procedure called septoplasty

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
yes this is what was recommended to me!! i was just trying to see if any fellow somalis have undergone this procedure or anything similar

I had a deviated septum surgery in 2006. Never helped me at all. In fact they ruined my left nostril. I still have breathing issue. The nostril are not the issue- it is the climate and allergies. U need Antihistamine over the counter meds that all

when I had braces, my orthodontist suggested I have jaw surgery because my top jaw would never be further forward than my bottom jaw. so, even after years with braces, I had a slight underbite, but it wasn’t that noticeable. I refused jaw surgery though because it was a cosmetic issue and I simply didn’t care enough.

is your situation with your jaw cosmetic or medical? And you should definitely get your nose fixed abaayo, so you can breathe better
yeah jaw surgery comes with many risks..for me he said i have slight recession and one side of my jaw clicks right but i dont think its a big deal…jaw surgery can have bad side effects but i will get the septoplasty to fix my nose inshallah

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
yeah jaw surgery comes with many risks..for me he said i have slight recession and one side of my jaw clicks right but i dont think its a big deal…jaw surgery can have bad side effects but i will get the septoplasty to fix my nose inshallah

Your new jaw gonna look like this

1676305950560.png

Trending

Latest posts