Do you want a tatto?

• Yes

• Yes, but its haram

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to get a lion tattoo on my arm and then add few other tattoos in the future. What type of tattoo would y'all want if you could get one?

Cool-Realistic-Lion-Tattoo-On-upper-Arm-1.jpg

Audhubillah you are prime example of why geeljires shouldn't stick their dick inside any cadaan woman they see, tattoo kulaha

Why are you bringing my mom into this:birdman:

Forgive me I came a bit too hard with the forbidding of evil but you need to rethink getting tattoos sxb especially on the arm you won't even be able to make wudhu and imagine when you grow older you got that shame on your arm no normal xalimo will marry you or at least her father won't let you marry her and you gonna have to marry another swede like your dad and your child will be 25% somali talking bout guys am I somali or not kkkk

Forgive me I came a bit too hard with the forbidding of evil but you need to rethink getting tattoos sxb especially on the arm you won't even be able to make wudhu and imagine when you grow older you got that shame on your arm no normal xalimo will marry you or at least her father won't let you marry her and you gonna have to marry another swede like your dad and your child will be 25% somali talking bout guys am I somali or not kkkk
You might actually be right:cosbyhmm:

Tatts are art unless you are a Somali who prefers to lighten their skin and be called Ahmed cadde or xalima caseey/caddeey. But, I hate the needles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts