Plane brought down by rocket propelled grenade in Somalia

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Weren’t you just calling me and @Balaayo a qabiilist :icon e biggrin:

Kenya mostly killed Degodi which I am against btw but reality is they have been more beneficial to me lately than traitorous “Somalis” who want nothing more than to be Ethiopia :samwelcome:

Your guys are talking about Siad now :what1:
"traitorous “Somalis” who want nothing more than to be Ethiopia" :draketf:

:mjlaugh:all this becouse ethiopia barbequed some ebola kikuku who were violating our airspace bringing in banned covid 19 infested khaat

man am i glad xabashis roasted some kikuku rats :salute:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Weren’t you just calling me and @Balaayo a qabiilist :icon e biggrin:

Kenya mostly killed Degodi which I am against btw but reality is they have been more beneficial to me lately than traitorous “Somalis” who want nothing more than to be Ethiopia :samwelcome:

Your guys are talking about Siad now :what1:
Isn't @Balaayo RX?? kkkk how is he a qabilist if Jubaland isn't even his deegan nor concern. He's commenting as an outsider with no stakes in the region.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
"traitorous “Somalis” who want nothing more than to be Ethiopia" :draketf:

:mjlaugh:all this becouse ethiopia barbequed some ebola kikuku who were violating our airspace bringing in banned covid 19 infested khaat

man am i glad xabashis roasted some kikuku rats :salute:
I couldn’t care less about kenyans my dog is just there to keep yours at bay:mjohreally:

Isn't @Balaayo RX?? kkkk how is he a qabilist if Jubaland isn't even his deegan nor concern. He's commenting as an outsider with no stakes in the region.
I am just happy he exposed himself in the very same thread, gotta love Wadanis :icon lol:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I couldn’t care less about kenyans my dog is just there to keep yours at bay:mjohreally:

I am just happy he exposed himself in the very same thread, gotta love Wadanis :icon lol:
who is my dog :gucciwhat:

either way its some xabashis shooting down kikukus from the sky who cares either way Kenya violated the airspace by bringing in banned covid 19 infected khaat potentially infecting the country

So nobody is talk about the fact that Ethiopian military shot down a Kenyan plane on somali soil. WTF:gucciwhat:

Were is the FSG in all this.

Look at their comments these people are a lost cause:dead:

"GuD DeY Sh00T BaNNed KhAt PlANez"

"KeNYa EtHioBia wILL be EnEMy NoW"
19120-5bbceb74257eb2dfec7afc48f5e77179.png

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

AUN. They were trying to deliver relief supplies but got shot down :francis:
Musa bulhan owned landing rights in Qurbo before any other African airline. I doubt he was dealing with khat smuggling but you never know with Africans in all honesty.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

AUN. They were trying to deliver relief supplies but got shot down :francis:
No permission from the government eh. Try doing that in the Us or any other sovereign state.

You ppl are delusional. Should cocaine smugglers now smuggle into the us "medical supplies"?

:pachah1:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
No permission from the government eh. Try doing that in the Us or any other sovereign state.

You ppl are delusional. Should cocaine smugglers now smuggle into the us "medical supplies"?

I was just watching Narcos Mexico and literally was thinking this.

:dead1::deadmanny::deadpeter:

How exactly is Somalia sovereign when another foreign power can just shoot down any plane they want on its territory. Seriously think about what you just wrote you idiot.
:denzelnigga:

Trending

Latest posts