Plan on relocating to UAE

Cartman

reformed
Only if you can afford British international schools. All boys schools makes boys turn fruity.
A3961849-F058-4EC0-81C0-8D50040C8630.jpeg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Hood son or fruity son, Wllhi I’m being tested in the dunya:deadmanny:
Hood nigga sxb it’s an easy choice.:faysalwtf:
Do you know how much shame a fruity nigga would bring to your name? At least a hood nigga will be out in the streets getting money and b.. while your fruity kid is out there calling other niggas aabe and getting touched by some old lamagaroone niggas.:ohlord:

Cartman

reformed
Hood nigga sxb it’s an easy choice.:faysalwtf:
Do you know how much shame a fruity nigga would bring to your name? At least a hood nigga will be out in the streets getting money and b.. while your fruity kid is out there calling other niggas aabe and getting touched by some old lamagaroone niggas.:ohlord:
Hood niggas scare me walaal, if he brings a woman to the house I might have a heart attack.:dead1:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Hood niggas scare me walaal, my if he brings a woman to the house I might have a heart attack.:dead1:
With a hood nigga he could bring a big ole booty red bone thing and you can kick him out and keep the ting for yourself. Telling him everything under your roof belongs to you including the hoes he brings to the crib. :mjpls::mjhaps:

Cartman

reformed
With a hood nigga he could bring a big ole booty red bone thing and you can kick him out and keep the ting for yourself. Telling him everything under your roof belongs to you including the hoes he brings to the crib. :mjpls::mjhaps:

i am loyal to my 4 wife’s aboowe, I don’t wanna pay child support if I divorce. Redbone arab maahan:mjcry:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wasn't there someone here who went to all boy school and say 2 boys have sex?

Trending