PL & TISL UAE agreement on operate and Upgrade Bossaso International Airport

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Garowe (PP News Desk) — Puntland State Government signed an agreement with TISL, a Dubai-based company.

Under the terms of the agreement TISL will expand the main terminal and the runways of the Bosaso airport. Puntland Minister for Aviation Ilyas Osman signed the agreement on behalf of Puntland State.

The agreement will finalise an earlier agreement Puntland and TISL signed last year about the management of Bosaso Airport. The identity of the TISL is not known.

“ It is not clear if TISL an independent company or part of a consortium” says an aviation expert in Garowe. Puntland State Government did not publicise the details of the agreement on the day the agreement was signed with TISL.

The former Somalia President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud inaugurated Bosaso Airport in 2016.

© Puntland Post, 2020

Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 12.54.45.png

Still waiting for a single response:

What exactly is TISL UAE?
What other airports do they manage?

Why are these Puntland peasants avoiding this seemingly straightforward question?

:lolbron:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
View attachment 162244

Still waiting for a single response:

What exactly is TISL UAE?
What other airports do they manage?

Why are these Puntland peasants avoiding this seemingly straightforward question?

How are you able to call people peasants when the average Hargeisa citizen makes the same as an IDP in Puntland?

In comparison to Hargeisa, Bosasso residents enjoy a higher standard of living if we compare average daily incomes. While urban residents of Hargeisa earn, on average, about $1 a day, Bosasso residents earn over $4. Naturally, with respect to Bosasso, IDPs earnings are far lower. Most IDP households in Bosasso earn a daily wage of a little over a $1.

http://reliefweb.int/report/somalia/internally-displaced-persons-combined-report-somalia

If your politicians didn't steal 14 million dollars, Somaliland might have had a second one to make deals with too.

:snoop:

Yes.

I can call you a peasant if you are unfortunate enough to be suffering catastrophic inflation to the tune of near 50%. By any earthly measure, this is a calamity.

So, tell us, peasant, what exactly is TISL UAE that you sold your airport to in your desperation?

The reason you are evading is because you dont even know.

a93h.png
:russ:

repo

VIP
Yes.

I can call you a peasant if you are unfortunate enough to be suffering catastrophic inflation to the tune of near 50%. By any earthly measure, this is a calamity.

So, tell us, peasant, what exactly is TISL UAE that you sold your airport to in your desperation?

The reason you are evading is because you dont even know.

View attachment 162247 :russ:

We have airports to sell. That's the key distinction between us. You have a single airport and your people stole the funds for the second.

The result being travelling by dirt road between all your towns. The most you have to show for yourself is a 12 km road paved by the UAE.

:mjlaugh:

We have gone over this, peasant. Only an idiot would be happy to have a runway and a makeshift building without actual footfall. Its this lack of comprehension of basic economic concepts that has caused you to be on the top 5 worldwide most depreciating currencies.

Your airports, just like your Bosaso port, dont see much business.

Now stop evading, tell us peasant, what does TISL UAE do exactly?

I dont think even fat Deni knows.

a93h.png

repo

VIP
We have gone over this, peasant. Only an idiot would be happy to have a runway and a makeshift building without actual footfall. Its this lack of comprehension of basic economic concepts that has caused you to be on the top 5 worldwide most depreciating currencies.

Your airports, just like your Bosaso port, dont see much business.

Now stop evading, tell us peasant, what does TISL UAE do exactly?

I dont think even fat Deni knows.

View attachment 162255 :lolbron:
The envy seeps through every post you make, the pain and the struggle, I love it.

It's especially delicious knowing your people stole 14 million dollars so you couldn't have a makeshift building and a runway.

:lawd:

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
Puntland region has been begging for foreign investment for years.. and not a single major investment project was realised, ask yourself why.
This is begging.
Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 3.12.04 PM.png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The only guarantee you have after debating me is high blood pressure.

:russsmug:

I swear to God I don't what we Puntites would do without you and @PuntiteQueen, if I see either of you involved in a thread I know for sure that is multiple read worthy type of a thread, your Jeegaan Karbaash is next level shit sxb, I fucking love it, Ilaah naga kaa qaado boowe.:rejoice:

repo

VIP
I swear to God I don't what we Puntites would do without you and @PuntiteQueen, if I see either of you involved in a thread I know for sure that is multiple read worthy type of a thread, your Jeegaan Karbaash is next level shit sxb, I fucking love it, Ilaah naga kaa qaado boowe.:rejoice:
I'm a fair person. I only respond. A thread for a thread, a post for a post.

I can taste the pain through the qosol gariir.

It started with the 2017 World Bank study. It will end them eating their porcupine cuisine without any water now that Mr Bixi has given their wells to Djibouti.

:wow:

repo

VIP
@TabK not only are you stuck with a single airport, appears you won't even able to travel by comfort on road.

Turns out, the construction for the "transformative Berbera corridor" has been halted.

Mashruucan waxaa la dhagax dhigay bilowgii sanadkii 28/2/2019, kaas oo aan weli la dhameyn 4 0kii-KM ee ugu horeeyey ee dhamaan lahaa horaantii sanadkan 2020. Waxaana u qorsheysnaa Mashruuca in wadadu dhamaato bisha May 2021, laakiin waxay dib ugu riixeen markii khilaaf badani yimi in ay ku dhamaan doonto bisha September 2021 umana muuqato in ay waqtigaas ay wadadu ku dhamaaneyso maadaama shirkadihii dhisaayey lagu soo koobay shirkad keliya oo la daaladhacaysa dhismaha wadadda. Waxaa iyana dhismaha wadada ku jiray ilaa iyo 7-ba biriij ( bridges ) kuwaas oo aan iyagana ilaa iyo hada midna la dhameyn.

:chrisfreshhah:

repo

VIP
I thought I'd take a different approach and instead of googling I asked jeeves at askjeeves.com:damn:

Jeeves said it doesnt exist...except in Puntland :tocry:
View attachment 162285
TISL is more likely to exist than the Berbera corridor. Landing at Egal "international" and riding a dirt road across the land.

For 30 years they have been calling themselves a nation, the audacity of these people.

TISL is more likely to exist than the Berbera corridor. Landing at Egal "international" and riding a dirt road across the land.

For 30 years they have been calling themselves a nation, the audacity of these people.

Headline: "PL & TISL UAE agreement on operate and Upgrade Bossaso International Airport"

Reality?

tenor (70).gif