PL & TISL UAE agreement on operate and Upgrade Bossaso International Airport

So far, no one has committed any serious money in Puntland region, despite many signing ceremonies.

There are days in the week where Bosaso airport does not receive a single flight. How are they going to generate business when hardly anyone lives near Bosaso?

Probably another "Bosaso Port" P&O fiasco in the making, these Arabs have been abusing the pirates ever since they forced them to name Bosaso "Bendar Qasim" after Al Qasimi ruling family.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
So far, no one has committed any serious money in Puntland region, despite many signing ceremonies.

There are days in the week where Bosaso airport does not receive a single flight. How are they going to generate business when hardly anyone lives near Bosaso?

Probably another "Bosaso Port" P&O fiasco in the making, these Arabs have been abusing the pirates ever since they forced them to name Bosaso "Bendar Qasim" after Al Qasimi ruling family.

Your jeegaan state has two International Airports. PL has Three. So obvious PL Aviation is the future horn of Africa airspace hub.

Middle and South Somalia using Bossaso port, plus Bossaso Airport has International runway can handle Big airplanes.

This opportunity will open big door or trade between two countries, UAE will can use Airport as its East Africa.

More that UAE airplanes will choice PL as their best location. Like Arabia iyo Fly Dubai that are by the way not working in your state :pachah1: .

Jeegaan lost big time :mjkkk:

Your jeegaan state has two International Airports. PL has Three. So obvious PL Aviation is the future horn of Africa airspace hub.

Middle and South Somalia using Bossaso port, plus Bossaso Airport has International runway can handle Big airplanes.

This opportunity will open big door or trade between two countries, UAE will can use Airport as its East Africa.

More that UAE airplanes will choice PL as their best location. Like Arabia iyo Fly Dubai that are by the way not working in your state :pachah1: .

Jeegaan lost big time :mjkkk:

The number of "airports" is only important to bankrupt statelets who believe paving a runway and erecting a makeshift building = airport.

The most important metric in ports of entry, be it airports or sea ports, is the level of activity. And Puntland region airports go days without welcoming a single flight. Very bad for business.

Instead of engaging in automatic FKD, spend time to formulate coherent sentences.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
The number of "airports" is only important to bankrupt statelets who believe paving a runway and erecting a makeshift building = airport.

The most important metric in ports of entry, be it airports or sea ports, is the level of activity. And Puntland region airports go days without welcoming a single flight. Very bad for business.

Instead of engaging in automatic FKD, spend time to formulate coherent sentences.

So UAE sign with PL became bad deal. Everyone knows PL business hub in the horn of Africa and Arabs want part of it.

If it was jeegaan you would dance joy of it. So stop your hypocrisy and admit PL reach new level.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
So UAE sign with PL became bad deal. Everyone knows PL business hub in the horn of Africa and Arabs want part of it.

If it was jeegaan you would dance joy of it. So stop your hypocrisy and admit PL reach new level.

How is the Bosaaso port going then,

Signed 3 years ago and nothing

I think that Bosaso airport has potential in this regard. If it links with Galmudug, Hirshebelle and Mogadishu airports. For example If I wanted to travel to Galmudug. I can now fly from America/Europe to Bosaso and then Bosaso to Cadaado or Galkayo. This will give me more choice rather than using Mogadishu airport.

Bosaso can compete with Mogadishu as a gateway to Somalia. It needs to form a strong link with other regions of Somalia. But if Hargaysa chooses to link with Galmudug and other regions of Somalia than Bosaso airport will struggle and be empty.

Last edited:

Why do you consistently come into these threads to belittle achievements by Puntland?

You're hate for a country , you supposedly have nothing to do with, exposes deep psychological fault lines. Puntland winning is not Somaliland losing, calm down.

Why do you consistently come into these threads to belittle achievements by Puntland?

You're hate for a country , you supposedly have nothing to do with, exposes deep psychological fault lines. Puntland winning is not Somaliland losing, calm down.

I state facts.

Puntland region has been begging for foreign investment for years.. and not a single major investment project was realised, ask yourself why.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

its JohnQ he is incredibly obsessed with everything Puntland.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I think that Bosaso airport has potential in this regard. If it links with Galmudug, Hirshebelle and Mogadishu airports. For example If I wanted to travel to Galmudug. I can now fly from America/Europe to Bosaso and then Bosaso to Cadaado or Galkayo. This will give me more choice rather than using Mogadishu airport.

Bosaso can compete with Mogadishu as a gateway to Somalia. It needs to form a strong link with other regions of Somalia. But if Hargaysa chooses to link with Galmudug and other regions of Somalia than Bosaso airport will struggle and be empty.
Bossaso is main port for Galmudug & Hireshabeela. Adding International standard Airlines will add more in the horn of Africa.

Glad we see other Somalis see this milestone is milestone for Future Somalia.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶

I wish people stop doing that on this section, they treat everything like a competition and have no shame.

Beesha inflation wants to discuss anything except the fact that their airports do not see much business, a factual statement they seemingly object to, whilst not daring to demand to see evidence.

They know what will happen if they do .

:pachah1:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@FBIsomalia @TabK is envious Somaliland only has one airport and that's in Hargeisa.

Burco's funds got stolen and Berbera is an airstrip, no commercial flights go there.

With this deal, Bosaso's runway will be extended and the terminal is upgraded.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@FBIsomalia @TabK is envious Somaliland only has one airport and that's in Hargeisa.

Burco's funds got stolen and Berbera is an airstrip, no commercial flights go there.

With this deal, Bosaso's runway will be extended and the terminal is upgraded.
Before couple of months they were angry on how Fly Dubai stop going to Hargisa.

Really it will hurt them badly if its start going to Bossaso :pachah1: .

Trending

Latest posts