PL & JL and AAW side with Rooble while Sheikh Shariif sides with Farmaajo, Madasha is Finished!!

Again Sheikh Shariif sides with Farmaajo, first he ran abroad when Badbaado Qaran under AAW, HSM and Xasan Kheire fought against Farmaajo 2 year extension and today he is openly siding with Farmaajo while PL, JL and AAW Publicly declared their support for Rooble against Farmaajo, Shariif is holding back Madasha badbaado from attacking Farmaajo.

At this point it's plainly clear Shariif is in bed with Farmaajo.

Last edited:
Sheikh sharif even though he’s playing it smart and not trying to enter his hands all dirty he’s for sure not a traitor I can assure. He’s not as tough as he was in the past for example he wanted a peace resolution while most of Badbaado Qaran wanted to storm Villa Somalia along with Farmaajo. A man who was disrespected by Farmaajo many times in the past imagine how much tolerance the nigga has :jaynerd:

:heh: you wish fool.

This is good news. Everybody on the same page. Hawiye wa hal @Bariire b00n waaxid is not hawiye

What's with the insults here, me criticizing Shariif isn't criticizing your abo, so calm your titss waryaa.

PM Rooble went to Sheikh Shariifs home to give ultimatum to either side with him Rooble or Farmaajo, his response will be awaited tonight at Madasha gathering, he needs to put his action where his mouth is.

Shariif the snake has been revealed as N&N stooge.

Jungle

VIP
What's with the insults here, me criticizing Shariif isn't criticizing your abo, so calm your titss waryaa.

PM Rooble went to Sheikh Shariifs home to give ultimatum to either side with him Rooble or Farmaajo, his response will be awaited tonight at Madasha gathering, he needs to put his action where his mouth is.

Shariif the snake has been revealed as N&N stooge.

You post the same baseless sites everytime. This is the article...

Ra’iisul Wasaaraha Xukuumadda Federaalka Soomaaliya Mudane Maxamed Xuseen Rooble ayaa kulan is xog wareysi xaaladda dalka iyo doorashooyinka waxa uu galabta hoygiisa kula yeeshay Madaxweynayaashii hore ee dalka Mudane Shariif Sh. Ahmed iyo Xasan Sh. Maxamuud.

Ra’iisul Wasaare Rooble ayaa sii wada kulamada gaar gaarka ah ee uu la yeelanayo Musharaxiinta iyo Siyaasiyiinta Soomaaliyeed si ay doorashooyinka ugu qabsoomaan jawi xasiloon.

Sidaan oo kale xalay Hogaamiyaha xisbiga Wadajir C/raxmaan C/shakuur Warsame ayaa la kulmay R/wasaare Rooble oo ay Arimaha doorashooyinka kawada hadleen.

Kulanka maanta Ee Xasan iyo Shariif la yeesheen RW Rooble ayaa kusoo beegmaya xilli xaalad khilaaf siyaasi ah ka dhex jiro Rooble iyo Farmaajo.

Siyaasada dadka odorosa waxay ku tilmaameen in Rooble uu doonayo Awooda mucaaradka inuu hanto si aan looga faa’iideysan oo xukuumada loo ridin.

What did you take from this?

Furthermore you paraphrased and none what you said is even in the article im done :mjlol:

Our reward is you implementing PL vision for Somalia :ufdup: .

Somalia will be fully federal and inshallah confederacy. Our peoples can both be winners and focus on development. I also want to reward my Xawaadle allies.

We want to create Benedir state which includes lower Shebelle. Our interest will not conflict, we worked together in Galkayo and we can work together in Somalia just like the 60s. Mutual respect on both sides.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Somalia will be fully federal and inshallah confederacy. Our peoples can both be winners and focus on development. I also want to reward my Xawaadle allies.

We want to create Benedir state which includes lower Shebelle. Our interest will not conflict, we worked together in Galkayo and we can work together in Somalia just like the 60s. Mutual respect on both sides.
All you said I agree it except rewarding Xawaadle. Free Ceelbuur first :tocry: .

All you said I agree it except rewarding Xawaadle. Free Ceelbuur first :tocry: .

Xawaadle done a good job fighting Farmajoo. They are landheere. They showed their power to the world.

Like wise Punites and Ogadens showed their power, in the way the dealt with Farmajoo.

Clans who opposed Farmajoo are landheere, those who helped him are langaab.

This so called rift between cheese and laheloow is a ploy to further delay (s)elections and confuse the oppositions .

Laheloow is a product of ubax kacanka I doubt he will betray fahad yasiin and farmajo . We already seen how he handle the somaliland SEIT and how kulan jiis was appointed back with the snap of fahad yasiin fingers .

This so called rift between cheese and laheloow is a ploy to further delay (s)elections and confuse the oppositions .

Laheloow is a product of ubax kacanka I doubt he will betray fahad yasiin and farmajo . We already seen how he handle the somaliland SEIT and how kulan jiis was appointed back with the snap of fahad yasiin fingers .

Why did the opposition remove our troops from the city when we wanted to kill Farmajoo? They are also bad leadership, we could have finished Farmajoo months ago but they give him chance.

Inshallah either way Farmajoo will die. But I say lets bring back the troops and be commited to killing and capturing Farmajoo.

Lets all march to kill Farmajoo, we will even kill Rooble if he tries to stop us. I say kill Farmajoo at all cost.