PL ISIMO NEED TO AWAKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland Isimo need to awaken to the threat of a government and settled population. Eventually your power will be outstripped over a clan because they are located in one central location, they will turn to arrest you and eliminate this old culture and replace it with this new settler culture that is under 'laws' by the state.

Do we want a state with full powers? this isn't wise and we should take a note from UK who still has their royalty in charge of the nation. It's not figurehead role, she is the unitary figure for the whole people not the party, not a politician, not a business group. She can make a decision for the whole people as a whole. This is good insurance I think, we shouldn't let politicians have to much power when their power isn't reflected on the clan. Tell me one politician that can do anything in PL without his ISIM support? none, see why invest the state power into such people?

We need to define the role of the traditional elders and vest into them powers ABOVE the government, since they manage their clans and give the go ahead on anything. They need to step away from politics though as they will divide among themselves and cause clan rifts. The ISIMO need to agree 'waan ka saarayna dawlada' umadani heerkani anaga soo gaadhsinay and we are not prepared to fully let go of our powers.

They should serve as the final call when politicians who are not 'powerful' in Somalia step over the line. Politicians must remember they don't control anything without the ISIMO and u need to learn your role. The key to the ISIMO strength is their clans are not located in one place, they can give an order and no matter where their clan is, they will obey, it's strong ORAL law. Modern law requires you settle down don't u get it? they need settled population in order to execute modern law. The role between Isimo n State need to be defined in Somalia.

The Isimo who have their clans settled maybe are not as important in the discussion since they can fall under common law of the state. It's the ISIMO who still have large sections of their people on camels that need not tanasul on their power for the government especially for some politician who can never have power of the clan. My father was a diplomat and he can never have power of the clan in my sub clan, uma dhiibtan arimahasi siyasi oo danahisa keliya uu daran, the isimo is someone that needs to think beyond his political or desire or his people die eventually and he will be finished in terms of power.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If the Isimo do not pen this into the constitution, waxaa ku sugayo inaad dalka uu dhibteen dad aan beeshooda ka masuul ahayn. They will eventually settle down like europeans did and the state will be powerful on them, they will forget the ppl who made them survive like their isimo. That's why even if they forget in the future, at least it's in the constitution sida QUEENKA.

As the ppl settle down, the state will be more powerful then the ISIMO and you will be arrested if you say anything. Those people are now under the world order just like the westerner want

Your not healthy man get help and p.s. every single word you write every single minutes you waste you won’t make 0.01% of difference to puntland.

On another note I have just got back again from puntland and let me say this the Puntites like the SL respect a STRONG CENTRAL GOVERNMENT. I even spoke with a major business owner and asked him who he would want this Admin or the PL admin he said the Federal government!

The federal government first controlled the poor states SW , Hirsbille and Galmudug.

Now they just need large money to do the same thing to Jubba , puntland and Somaliland.

Be ready you crazy man the same thing will happen to your beloved country of PL.

Your not healthy man get help and p.s. every single word you write every single minutes you waste you won’t make 0.01% of difference to puntland.

On another note I have just got back again from puntland and let me say this the Puntites like the SL respect a STRONG CENTRAL GOVERNMENT. I even spoke with a major business owner and asked him who he would want this Admin or the PL admin he said the Federal government!

The federal government first controlled the poor states SW , Hirsbille and Galmudug.

Now they just need large money to do the same thing to Jubba , puntland and Somaliland.

Be ready you crazy man the same thing will happen to your beloved country of PL.
Maybe sl but jl/pl is not runned by laangabs

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Maybe sl but jl/pl is not runned by laangabs

Our GDP wud be massive if we didn't mix with farmers. We will have to wait till their matured which will take a long time. Their cities will reflect their rural output x 5 at all times. So what's banana x 5 output. The best they can secure is 'daruri' factories like most farmer societies. Hence we will have conflict with them if we are held back. Create a new northern type economic policy and southern type economic policy. Ensure the cities in the south investment reflect their rural output and not to much difference or u will see HIGH POVERTY as the rural folks can't afford to live in the city. U already see this now in mogadishu with ceelasha. That's what happens when u try to punch above ur weight with a rural backdrop of pennies.

City economies are decided by their rural people, it will also reflect the same rate to ensure poverty isn't extreme or else u create 1% society with 99% poor like Nairobi now. Bad economic planning that is, not based on the reality of the output of it's rural people and injecting investments that can demonstrate a slight gain.

The west is a good example how east cost rural areas vs east coast cities are close to each other in living, they can't outstrip their rural areas at all times or it will lead to a influx of poverty into the city.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's strange economics but it's based on rural occupation I know that, because cities are formed by ex rural people and how they enter the town will be vastly different depending on their occupation. That's why communism was trying to create an equal class but that is based on having the same profession like CHINA, it doesn't work in societies that are not farmers. I guess it could like the GULF nations but u wud need to ensure no farmer exist in ur society also. So u wud need to create borders based on similar rural occupations and hence they have now similar economic goals to achieve in their cities to reflect a better life then rural living.

Never seen a country prosper just on it's rural arm like Somalia is now. There is huge gap of difference between a family wealth in the city vs a rural nomad wealth. Wealth doesn't include the home u sleep in either technically speaking as that is ESSENTIAL not a WEALTH. It's only wealth when u have more properties then the one u sleep in, that's when they can start counting wealth for u.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If we united Sool/Sanag/Bari/Mudug/Galgaduud all the way to ogadeniya. That same occupation, they can sit down on same goals, they have a similar start in life. It's just difficult to sit down with someone that is a farmer, the start in life is vastly different and even worse when you say they need to share a nation it could lead to tutsi/hootu situation in the end and it sort of did I guess.

Unite all the NFD and even the other pastoralist all the way into gedo and past mandheera. As long as u still see livestock as the main trade that rural economy is decided. Those farm/coastal areas need a different approach as the occupation is different. Nomadic cities should be the richest, then coastal cities and then farming. It shud be 3 TIER class system in Somalia for it to work.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If we want one nation policy. Then the cities need to make economical sense. Coastal people will be the service industry since their transferring from coastal fishing and coastal areas usually become 'cities' so they can take the 'service sector' but farmers must work in the 'daruri sector' and nomads the top final product sector. We can work along something of those lines as it speaks to the whole nations wealth class and we can meet in cities each with their own different economical goals, just dont lump us into one big somali nonsense. Hanti waa Hanti ma taqano your nonsense political garbage.

Our GDP wud be massive if we didn't mix with farmers. We will have to wait till their matured which will take a long time. Their cities will reflect their rural output x 5 at all times. So what's banana x 5 output. The best they can secure is 'daruri' factories like most farmer societies. Hence we will have conflict with them if we are held back. Create a new northern type economic policy and southern type economic policy. Ensure the cities in the south investment reflect their rural output and not to much difference or u will see HIGH POVERTY as the rural folks can't afford to live in the city. U already see this now in mogadishu with ceelasha. That's what happens when u try to punch above ur weight with a rural backdrop of pennies.

City economies are decided by their rural people, it will also reflect the same rate to ensure poverty isn't extreme or else u create 1% society with 99% poor like Nairobi now. Bad economic planning that is, not based on the reality of the output of it's rural people and injecting investments that can demonstrate a slight gain.

The west is a good example how east cost rural areas vs east coast cities are close to each other in living, they can't outstrip their rural areas at all times or it will lead to a influx of poverty into the city.
Your right

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Boqor burhan should not get involved in politics and should not support deni over farmajo.

I have recently heard a speech by the spokesperson of the isimo of puntland garaad cabdullahi cali ciid

Masha Allah I am glad he is the spokesperson of puntland isimo maxa weeye very wise illahay ha daayo oo cimrigiisa ha dheereyo waa gob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending