PL Human Rights Meeting

Sxb I love you as a Somali, and the whole langaab and landheere crap has died a long time ago. You're still living in the past, I'm certain I earn more than you, have more formal education than you, look physically better than you, fucking girls you can only dream of, and live a better lifestyle than you, so technically that would make you the langaab in my world. Same way you're telling me not to differentiate between Islam and Muslims, why can't you apply your own skewered logic and not judge @DR OSMAN for his religious beliefs? Walle 68 IQ baad tahay, I don't understand how you find it so hard to grasp I'm Hawiye just like you but disagree with your crap? Or is anyone who disagrees with you not Hawiye? If that's the case, I'll leave Hawiye'nimo to you, not like I want to be associated with the likes of you anyway.

Fine. State how much money you earn in a month and the highest qualification that you have. We will see who is langaab. Trust me I am better looking than you.

I knew you were a xasaad langaab the minute you said that you wanted to wipe out HG. Forgetting that Boooons took your land in Gedo and Ogs taking the land of your Gaaljecl cousins in Kismayoo. Al-shabab are right now rapping your women. You forget all of this but show xasiidnimo to HG.

I would bet that you never even been to your parents village. You have lost connection to your people. I bet you don't help your own people but send your money somewhere else. I go to Galmudug every year and yes I help my people with money, weapons and moral support.

Who needs a langaab like you when I have Abgaal and Xawaadle.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
He is HG their not the most flexible in mental side of thing, wax bay ku dhegayan kama dhegan, isma badelan, they will sit there stuck for 30 years state less because they refuse to change or review themselves WHILE blaming Darod for it or if any hawiye speaks against them he will call em langaab or anti hawiye lol. War wax ku roon ayaa lagu sheegaya, dhegaha kala furo, the reason u never grew or achieved anything is cause u blocked everything out lol.

I remember when PL conference was held, one of the elders said we are here to change ourselves, It was Islan mohamed, it's on youtube actually. While this clown said clearly that he will never change or nudge, the man is stuck no matter what. If Galmudug was present in PL conference, shirka would've ended in failure as you need to acknowledge first something is wrong and agree to that but if u don't even acknowledge it, then u cannot go forward from there.

Puntland sat down and said something is wrong, we are state less, and then agreed to change this and ourselves, their goal was put before the people that they want to progress their ancestoral lands and leave behind a better place then they inherited. Where-as Galmudug boys will stay stuck in that rutt of who is right n wrong and couldn't unite even hg forget hawiye lol, the issue of right n wrong is out the window when ur stateless ma garanayo taas lol. It's beyond right or wrong then, as your all impacted by it.
Fine. State how much money you earn in a month and the highest qualification that you have. We will see who is langaab. Trust me I am better looking than you.

I knew you were a xasaad langaab the minute you said that you wanted to wipe out HG. Forgetting that Boooons took your land in Gedo and Ogs taking the land of your Gaaljecl cousins in Kismayoo. Al-shabab are right now rapping your women. You forget all of this but show xasiidnimo to HG.

I would bet that you never even been to your parents village. You have lost connection to your people. I bet you don't help your own people but send your money somewhere else. I go to Galmudug every year and yes I help my people with money, weapons and moral support.

Who needs a langaab like you when I have Abgaal and Xawaadle.
Help my own people? Aren't you the one acting high and mighty about being a Muslim? Why should I give money to someone because they're the same qabiil when I know they're just gonna blow it on khat? I don't give charity because someone's my qabiil, I help anyone in need, even HG. The HG in the UK wa dadka ugu liita, literally no ambition, they're on welfare and do nothing but eat khat all day. Don't even get me started on the HG youths, drugs, drinking and basically no life. Warya do you have any idea how many times your people came to me to ask for donations? Whether it was to fund a ticket for one of your youths who's partied to mental break down so they can get some dhaqan celis, to pay for the funeral and burial for one of your elders, or even help some moron out because he couldn't pay his bills because he drank and smoked weed with his money? I know what I am, and I know fully well what you are. Dad maskaxda ka dhintay baad tihiin, I really feel sorry for you. I've yet to meet one HG in the UK with a respectable job and who's not reliant on other people or the government for money. All you guys are worried about is how you are perceived by the Darood, and you're always using the same Hawiye card to get money out of me, maybe if you actually worried about progressing and put the same energy you're putting on for the Daroods, you would have had the right to chat back to me, you and I aren't on the same level so please don't try putting us on the same platform.

Keep sending money to 68IQ individuals who are gonna kill other Muslims and eat khat with the money, because let's be honest, not like Galmudug is progressing anyway. As for Xawaadle, you're living in the past, they've seen what you are and so has Abgaal. HG has literally backed itself into a corner, I was in Somalia 4 weeks ago, I went to Galmudug, Xamar and Beledweyne. Trust me, you guys have lost what little respect and dignity you may have had, xaraan cun baad wiligiina aheydeen, and that shït shows in you guys.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Rooble44 damn what a knock-out on @Galmudug-State I remember when I was in addis ababa, their women were in bars with habshi, I was like at least upgrade yourself to white men with class and sit at the bars where govt officials for white people and pick up a man, but she was literally sitting there in the bar drinking away with a low life habshi lol in one of alley way habshi bars not even upscale. I only knew her clan cause people around said waa 'HG'. Another 'cayr' dude begged me for 'khat' money also. They are the poorest people I seen when I was in ADDIS.

I am sure it's the same with their ghetto rats being around black men. I don't mind a woman marries foreign as long as she scaling up not down lol.

PS - @Rooble44 I don't even give money my family in garowe unless they can prove how they will use it will make them independent. The only time I might send money is when they need to go overseas for surgery or something needs repairing. The only time I give free money is when their is marriage or something out of good faith. I keep telling them, it's best for u to learn how to find opportunities and ask me to contribute so you can become productive and not reliant. My rule is no aid, tell m an investment so u can start producing your own wealth and stop calling me.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's actually better when they make their own money @Rooble44 and u help them out with the capital, they become independent from you. Never give aid to them or remittance as they call it, it won't solve anything other then make them dependent.

Horta please explain to me what HG have done to you. Please don't repeat what Dr Osman has told you. Today HG have the largest state in Somalia aka Galmudug recognized by the UN and the world.

Your not from Beledweyne, Galmudug or Mogadishu so why did you go to these places. You can't go to your village because Darood Al-shabab will kill you. The Darood Al-shabab probably rapes your mum and sister. They also tax them after the rape.

All your kind think alike you don't care about each other which is why Al-shabab and Darood exploit you. Each and everyone of you only care about yourself. You don't send money to your village. You don't communicate with back home and you don't care about their problems. Its only about you..

I am proud to say that I send money back home, pay for ammunition, fuel. Pay for medicine etc Build the moral of our fighters in the front-line. I even fought in the front. This is who were are, we stick together. This is why we are winners.

Just last week you were insulting Abgaal posters and today you are speaking on their behalf. Abgaal is Hiraab. They are closer to me than you. I hope you understand that. And Xawaadle are your masters who would smack you into oblivion.

For the record why is a langaab like you who has never seen HG so obsessed with us. Unless you are a Merehan pretending to be these people. I prefer Darood langaabs because you never see them attacking Mj but wish them well.

I've never seen a marehan work with a mj against a hg . Maybe he's actually an mj . As for jijeele, most of the time I havent seen them have problems with hg.

Actually he claimed to be Baadicade. But I think that Jijeele and Baadicade are the same.

They work with each other. Don't be fooled by the online fake beefs. These people are united when it comes down to HG.

Actually he claimed to be Baadicade. But I think that Jijeele and Baadicade are the same.

They work with each other. Don't be fooled by the online fake beefs. These people are united when it comes down to HG.

Jijele are related to Baadicade and are known as Gugundhabe. They live in Farlibaax a tuulo in Hiiraan while Baadicade lives in a tuulo called Buurweyn.

@Galmudug-State when a clan becomes so fractured like HG they try to conceal that fracture by focusing on irrelevant things like minority clans baan uu fican ahay, you just disguising what all Somalis know about dhibaatada idin dhex taagan. You literally failed to explain why u had 3 isbaaros between a land space that is 200 kilometers in length dhuso to baraxlay?

u failed to explain why u remained stateless for 30 years? u failed to give appreciation to marehan as usual like u deny yasin ali sharmarke who gave the green light and crowned abdillahi issa, marehan created your current govt. QoorQoor yaa arki laha waryaa without farmajo approval, yaa arki laha abdullahi issa hadusan yasin ali sharmarke approval siinin? your region is controlled by mogdishu, your govt was installed by farmajo, this is top down federalism in your region, you are like a governor basically and have a federalism that isn't in-line with bottom up approach of PL nor JL.

SW/HS/GM are the sort of regional states that the centralist seek where they are nominated from mogadishu SFG and PL/JL will never accept that type of federalism.

Hirshabelle is not after centralism, Waare is lowkey the biggest Mucaraad but he plays his cards right with Farmaajo. Hirshabelle is pro federalism please don’t lie about my state. The federalism PL/JL want is CONFEDERALISM. There’s a difference bro.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hirshabelle is not after centralism, Waare is lowkey the biggest Mucaraad but he plays his cards right with Farmaajo. Hirshabelle is pro federalism please don’t lie about my state. The federalism PL/JL want is CONFEDERALISM. There’s a difference bro.

Like Hong kong n China two system one nation. Confederal arrangements for for PL/JL with full foreign affairs portfolio while u can enjoy a Centralist type of Federalism for HS/GM/SW or what-ever their people prefer, we don't have to a unified system, we can have hybrid govt with different arrangements regionally. Which is the great thing, this idea of a unified system in Somalia is hog-wash, there is different preferences in different regions, let them enjoy whatever preference they want and accomodate that in the federal govt, bottom up not top down. I will not accept some guy in hamar decides who will run my state.

This idea of going under one command center is impossible, I deep down will never trust another clan leader to think of the best interest of my region nor do I think many puntites or juba boys will either. We r definitely united on this front.

Like Hong kong n China two system one nation. Confederal arrangements for for PL/JL with full foreign affairs portfolio while u can enjoy a Centralist type of Federalism for HS/GM/SW or what-ever their people prefer, we don't have to a unified system, we can have hybrid govt with different arrangements regionally. Which is the great thing, this idea of a unified system in Somalia is hog-wash, there is different preferences in different regions, let them enjoy whatever preference they want and accomodate that in the federal govt, bottom up not top down. I will not accept some guy in hamar decides who will run my state.

This idea of going under one command center is impossible, I deep down will never trust another clan leader to think of the best interest of my region nor do I think many puntites or juba boys will either. We r definitely united on this front.

Farmaajo is trying to destroy Hirshabelle, I understand what you mean bro. Somalis don’t trust each other enough. Hirshabelle will be on the same level as Puntland and Jubaland soon. Farmaajo and Fahad is trying to destroy us. That’s why we are delaying our state elections until Farmaajo and Fahad leave office. Farmaajo is the worst president to come to office. And that little shit Fahad.
Only solution is confederalism as this Govenrment doesn’t understand federalism

Trending