PL Human Rights Meeting

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State they want to join GM as a way to leverage PL which PL never accepts threats. If you have a valid case and it's not moryanism, their is legal ways to go about changing the govt, it's when u don't have a valid case and u know u don't is when they pull out the GM card or SL card, thinking they can pressure PL into something,

PL will not nudge to clan interest nor does JL nudge on Marehan interests who is attempting to do the same thru the SFG. Arguing GM treat minorities better waqtikeeda ma jogtid adigu, you need to treat yourself as HG as one and the same not have 3 isbaaro is my point. PL is at that stage to treat minorities better since the majority are one and united besides 'jama siyad/baharsame'.

You literally live in 200 kilometers of land space, your biggest city isn't even close to 'carmo' size and we have 100's of towns which are the size of carmo mind u. That mahad cawad only joined GM because he feared he wouldn't win re-election, it's all personal interest, they will leave GM after 4 years and switch it back to PL in order to keep their federal seat. PL doesn't entertain this nonsense, it's you who does and sees as some sort of political point scoring. War adigu habar gedir arinteeda ka soo bax, cid kale haku mashqulin ama ha isku qarin, idinka ayaan is arki karin.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
@Rooble44 no administration in Somalia should send their leaders to GM, that is an insult to all humanity, we should be sending either 'soldiers' or 'minister of environment' because your literally talking to a hayawaan here, not a human being.

I remember villa Somalia bringing out a press release demanding that the prime minister must come back to the country after the pm stayed in gm for months. Even the fgs thinks they are non Somalis pachah1.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State when a clan becomes so fractured like HG they try to conceal that fracture by focusing on irrelevant things like minority clans baan uu fican ahay, you just disguising what all Somalis know about dhibaatada idin dhex taagan. You literally failed to explain why u had 3 isbaaros between a land space that is 200 kilometers in length dhuso to baraxlay?

u failed to explain why u remained stateless for 30 years? u failed to give appreciation to marehan as usual like u deny yasin ali sharmarke who gave the green light and crowned abdillahi issa, marehan created your current govt. QoorQoor yaa arki laha waryaa without farmajo approval, yaa arki laha abdullahi issa hadusan yasin ali sharmarke approval siinin? your region is controlled by mogdishu, your govt was installed by farmajo, this is top down federalism in your region, you are like a governor basically and have a federalism that isn't in-line with bottom up approach of PL nor JL.

SW/HS/GM are the sort of regional states that the centralist seek where they are nominated from mogadishu SFG and PL/JL will never accept that type of federalism.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Rooble44 asago hg ah wuxu dembi ka galay umad dhan, dhinaca illah wuxu ka galayi anigu ma sheegayo ima quseeys lakin arimaha uu dalka ka gayste waa xad-gudub balaran dhinaca xaququl insaanka. Waxana ka si daran colaada dhex taagan beeshisha inu inkiro buu raba wuxu raba inu ku gambado Gaalo sida dahir aways, war gaal dambi kama galin dalka mana ku xad gudbin xaququl insanka, dambigooda illahi bay uu taala, hence a state should not rule by religion at all I cringe when I see a man passing laws on societies taking away people freedom to disbelief, drink alcohol, eat pork, yaa waxasi uu dirsaday inu hukun ka dhigo diinta marki diinta la yiri waa wax la doran karo waana wax laga tagi karo, it doesnt mean your less human just because you not muslim hence the great thing about human right is rights r given first n foremost as human nothing else.

They keep infringing on freedom of the people thru shariah law, they r enforcing religion on all the people which isn't going to happen anyways because god said disbelievers will never disappear as long as judgement day. There is no laws the can pass to stop it

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Rooble44 I think based on the quran it's telling those who believe ka har wixi illahi diidan, it doesn't say go and impose that on those who seek to do haram or be sinners thru shariah law. It wouldn't stand to reason why god allowed to disbelievers and sinners to exist and then says to Muslims u must implement shariah law to ensure there is no disbelief or haram or sinners at the samee time? it doesn't stand to reason. What's worse the quran says disbelievers r promised to exist till the end of days, so what reason does it stand on to enfore religion as a law?

It's one thing to preach outside to warn sinners not to do something, but it's totally another thing when u have state powers that can stop them from doing what they please because this clashes with free will. That is inconsistent to me and why I became a secularist as it stands to reason that religion is personal matter where-as the state is public matter for all the people not just believers but disbelievers also.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Rooble44 there is free societies and un-free societies and what define each one is their level of human rights and how their state enforces it on the populace. A society that doesn't respect this, I don't believe will survive for long just like the anti slavery revolution reached the world even though it's legal in Islam, it's now illegal. Just like gender equality is not equal in Islam but now it is.

The next front is freedom of religion and respect of people personal choices. I think this is going to be victor because it stands on reason and humanity principles where-as religion stands for god and people who follow it which means a big section of society are not represented at all and stripped of rights

Invader

๐Ÿ‘พpส…ษนoส pวส‡ษส…วxแด‰d ษ uแด‰ ฦƒuแด‰สŒแด‰ส…๐Ÿ‘พ
@DR OSMAN You're a murtad. You try to speak behalf on your people but they do not claim you nor do they like you.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN You're a murtad. You try to speak behalf on your people but they do not claim you nor do they like you.

It's not about if they like or dislike me which is their choice, the issue is my freedom and anyone else should be protected by the state even if they don't like me waryaa. Are u going to strip the rights away of those u don't like or disagree with? that is the fundamental issue, that is not a state based on principle of freedom, equality, and justice, that's a fuckin kangaroo state based on what people like and picking sides. This issue is about qadiyad not about who likes me or not nor is it about clan as galmudug think, this is a principle, you either support it or don't..

Invader

It's not about if they like or dislike me which is their choice, the issue is my freedom and anyone else should be protected by the state even if they don't like me waryaa. Are u going to strip the rights away of those u don't like or disagree with? that is the fundamental issue, that is not a state based on principle of freedom, equality, and justice, that's a fuckin kangaroo state based on what people like and picking sides. This issue is about qadiyad not about who likes me or not nor is it about clan as galmudug think, this is a principle, you either support it or don't..
As I said they do not claim you. You've been disowned because of your murtad ways.

If you attack the religion your people follow the most why attack it. This is why people react you with disregard.

Freedom and making fun of someone's beliefs is two different things.

I see it as a tool of hate speech.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@One Star To Rule Them All you just proving my point, you r declaring who is muslim and not, therefore there is no holy god behind your religion as u preach, it's your sneeky ass that is behind religious 'curtain' and playing 'god' right? A true muslim will never judge as they don't know what is in one soul even though in his mouth he can say anything. U seem to think you can judge one soul on earth when in reality you can only judge one by his character as their soul isn't your business.

What if I was a gay, alcoholic, eat pig, don't pray, and preach atheism every day and declare I want to go to hell and don't seek jannah? why do u care? u do care if u go to the extent of shariah law to ban it? so don't say u don't care as that doesn't sit with reason. U argue u will pollute the people, well I can argue u pollute the people with your religion. U cannot give rights to people to preach religion and then disallow my ass to go around to preach against it, that is not equality, nor freedom, your not a free society then, point blank.

Invader

@One Star To Rule Them All you just proving my point, you r declaring who is muslim and not, therefore there is no holy god behind your religion as u preach, it's your sneeky ass that is behind religious 'curtain' and playing 'god' right? A true muslim will never judge as they don't know what is in one soul even though in his mouth he can say anything. U seem to think you can judge one soul on earth when in reality you can only judge one by his character as their soul isn't your business.

What if I was a gay, alcoholic, eat pig, don't pray, and preach atheism every day and declare I want to go to hell and don't seek jannah? why do u care? u do care if u go to the extent of shariah law to ban it? so don't say u don't care as that doesn't sit with reason. U argue u will pollute the people, well I can argue u pollute the people with your religion. U cannot give rights to people to preach religion and then disallow my ass to go around to preach against it, that is not equality, nor freedom, your not a free society then, point blank.
I don't force anyone to convert to Islam. It's only if you have this extreme obsession with Islam that you are.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
As I said they do not claim you. You've been disowned because of your murtad ways.

If you attack the religion your people follow the most why attack it. This is why people react you with disregard.

Freedom and making fun of someone's beliefs is two different things.

I see it as a tool of hate speech.

I can make fun of your religion just like u can make fun of my disbelief. Call me a monkey evolutionist, say I have no morals and all the usual b.s u guys spew, I don't go around saying that all muslims must be arrested if they make fun of my disbelief? @Rooble44 have u ever seen a disbeliever do such thing? back me up bro as you seem to see what I am talking about. But this duli if u make fun of his religion will jail u, if u preach your disbelief he will send the cops after u. Who is crossing the boundary hadi xaq loo hadlayo? waa isaga, dee hala gabto ma ceeb ba

Invader

I can make fun of your religion just like u can make fun of my disbelief. Call me a monkey evolutionist, say I have no morals and all the usual b.s u guys spew, I don't go around saying that all muslims must be arrested if they make fun of my disbelief? @Rooble44 have u ever seen a disbeliever do such thing? back me up bro as you seem to see what I am talking about. But this duli if u make fun of his religion will jail u, if u preach your disbelief he will send the cops after u. Who is crossing the boundary hadi xaq loo hadlayo? waa isaga, dee hala gabto ma ceeb ba

As I said Somalis follow Islam and you attacking the religion they follow the most even after you left is what I'm concerned about.

Islam prevents me from committing horrific acts these.

I have nothing against you. The only thing I have against is when murtads like you attack Islam.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
As I said Somalis follow Islam and you attacking the religion they follow the most even after you left is what I'm concerned about.

Islam prevents me from committing horrific acts these.

I have nothing against you. The only thing I have against is when murtads like you attack Islam.

Everyone has their extreme camp don't act like u don't, what's next are u going to bring up stalin the atheist who killed religious people? the issue is those outside those extremist who are the mainstream need to respect people's right and don't cross into it. For example a job should be given based on skills not religion, ethnicity, clan, but who has the best skill, merit based.

A govt shouldn't pass any laws other then maintaining the rights of all not swinging laws towards the majority while neglecting minority rights. Minority doesn't just mean race or clan but also those who disbelieve in religion and those who are not like the mainstream be it political, religious, gender, race, clan, or even those who r gay, etc. U can't pick n choose what parts of human rights u want, u either accept it as a whole or u reject it, there is no 'picking n choosing'.

It is nonsense when u arrest people who preach their religion in public, if people don't want to listen to them, they have the right to leave no-one is stopping them, but when u bring the cops u r now interfering in his rights to be free to preach what he pleases.

I will give u an example, I am hetrosexual, but I will never infringe on the rights of homosexual to enjoy the same rights that I do. It's not about what u believe or are is the law waryaa u need to learn to accomodate those who are different to u in every sense of the world. By accomodating someone who is gay doesn't make me gay though. Just cause I back up disbelievers don't make me a disbeliever either but I defend they have the same right as all. I stand with the persecuted or those who are treated different in society.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan โœ‹
It's hypocrisy, most religions these days are built on hypocrisy. Anyone who judges another on religious belief is bottom tier, don't even waste your energy on them wallahi, it's like talking to a wall. Funny thing is if each and everyone one of them is scrutinized and deeply looked at, I'm 100% sure they don't even follow the religion as they should, yet they're the first to jump at insulting people and having shots at their belief. My neighbor is a proper religious Pakistani fella and he is more concerned with my liberal views in regards to certain things, even though I've caught him red handed going into one of those Thai happy ending massage places.

One day I asked him if I could use his WiFi because my internet wasn't working, I was lying and just needed access to his access point. I managed to look at his search history, what he was watching etc... And I swear on my life I'm not making this up, this guy consumes ography at least 5 times a week, sometimes multiple times a day even though he has a wife and children almost the same age as me, sometimes he would come out of the house to wash his car just after indulging in , and I would come out to chat to him, he would not hesitate to give me a lecture about the deen. I've seen this same moron knock one out at 10 in the morning and be on the first line at the mosque for the Friday prayers. By the way I've done this to countless conservative Muslims from various backgrounds, mostly Somali and honestly they have some serious bones in their closets but act self righteous with others. Hence why I am the way I am, they're hypocrites, obviously some of the people are righteous and aren't that fucked up by the majority are and its baffling.

Invader

Everyone has their extreme camp don't act like u don't, the issue is those outside those extremist who are the mainstream need to respect people's right and don't cross into it. For example a job should be given based on skills not religion, ethnicity, clan, but who has the best skill, merit based.

A govt shouldn't pass any laws other then maintaining the rights of all not swinging laws towards the majority while neglecting minority rights. Minority doesn't just mean race or clan but also those who disbelieve in religion and those who are not like the mainstream be it political, religious, gender, race, clan, etc. U can't pick n choose what parts of human rights u want, u either accept it as a whole or u reject it, there is no 'picking n choosing'.

It is nonsense when u arrest people who preach their religion in public, if people don't want to listen to them, they have the right to leave no-one is stopping them, but when u bring the cops u r now interfering in his rights to be free to preach what he pleases.
That is the definition of a munafiq.

Muslims are nor perfect but Islam is. So if you see a Muslim commiting sins would that stop you believing in Allah and judgement day, Langaab Rooble44 it seems like the devil has tricked. Anyway go and burn in hell you xassad langaab or Darood or wahtever you are. I don't care if you die as a gaal.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan โœ‹
Muslims are nor perfect but Islam is. So if you see a Muslim commiting sins would that stop you believing in Allah and judgement day, Langaab Rooble44 it seems like the devil has tricked. Anyway go and burn in hell you xassad langaab or Darood or wahtever you are. I don't care if you die as a gaal.
Sxb I love you as a Somali, and the whole langaab and landheere crap has died a long time ago. You're still living in the past, I'm certain I earn more than you, have more formal education than you, look physically better than you, fucking girls you can only dream of, and live a better lifestyle than you, so technically that would make you the langaab in my world. Same way you're telling me not to differentiate between Islam and Muslims, why can't you apply your own skewered logic and not judge @DR OSMAN for his religious beliefs? Walle 68 IQ baad tahay, I don't understand how you find it so hard to grasp I'm Hawiye just like you but disagree with your crap? Or is anyone who disagrees with you not Hawiye? If that's the case, I'll leave Hawiye'nimo to you, not like I want to be associated with the likes of you anyway.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sxb I love you as a Somali, and the whole langaab and landheere crap has died a long time ago. You're still living in the past, I'm certain I earn more than you, have more formal education than you, look physically better than you, fucking girls you can only dream of, and live a better lifestyle than you, so technically that would make you the langaab in my world. Same way you're telling me not to differentiate between Islam and Muslims, why can't you apply your own skewered logic and not judge @DR OSMAN for his religious beliefs? Walle 68 IQ baad tahay, I don't understand how you find it so hard to grasp I'm Hawiye just like you but disagree with your crap? Or is anyone who disagrees with you not Hawiye? If that's the case, I'll leave Hawiye'nimo to you, not like I want to be associated with the likes of you anyway.

He is HG their not the most flexible in mental side of thing, wax bay ku dhegayan kama dhegan, isma badelan, they will sit there stuck for 30 years state less because they refuse to change or review themselves WHILE blaming Darod for it or if any hawiye speaks against them he will call em langaab or anti hawiye lol. War wax ku roon ayaa lagu sheegaya, dhegaha kala furo, the reason u never grew or achieved anything is cause u blocked everything out lol.

I remember when PL conference was held, one of the elders said we are here to change ourselves, It was Islan mohamed, it's on youtube actually. While this clown said clearly that he will never change or nudge, the man is stuck no matter what. If Galmudug was present in PL conference, shirka would've ended in failure as you need to acknowledge first something is wrong and agree to that but if u don't even acknowledge it, then u cannot go forward from there.

Puntland sat down and said something is wrong, we are state less, and then agreed to change this and ourselves, their goal was put before the people that they want to progress their ancestoral lands and leave behind a better place then they inherited. Where-as Galmudug boys will stay stuck in that rutt of who is right n wrong and couldn't unite even hg forget hawiye lol, the issue of right n wrong is out the window when ur stateless ma garanayo taas lol. It's beyond right or wrong then, as your all impacted by it.

Latest posts