PL Human Rights Meeting

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Keep hating futo weyn. Galmudug is peaceful and united. ISIS controls parts of Puntland.

Wasn't shabaab recently in gm doing their fucked up version of tawheed and rolled out as they rolled in.

What type of troll improving drugs are you on.

Last year you had three separate governments and a prime minister for some crazy reason.

Don't delude yourself dead.png

Bro Hawiye'nimo is dead, HG and various other tribes mislead by HG have killed it. You'll notice HG are the main ones still holding on to the Hawiye card.

What can you contribute to Hawiynimo when Gedo booons took all your land in Gedo. Fking loser.
Now Darood Al-shabab screw your women and kill your men. Nigga we don't even border each other so quit your obsession on HG.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bro Hawiye'nimo is dead, HG and various other tribes mislead by HG have killed it. You'll notice HG are the main ones still holding on to the Hawiye card.

HG holds onto the HAG card as 'means to an end' once they achieve that they begin to attack hawiye again, their motto is simple 'lets unite to attack darod' but once we do, they don't tell u the clause is HG will attack all in hawiye who question them, if they find out they can't attack all hawiye at once, they will break u all up into 'karanle, hiraab, mayle' lol and start picking u apart by forming alliances with ABGAL. What abgal has to ask himself is when he gets rid of mayle, karanle, what makes u think he has any love for u then? i mean look at cayr-saleban-sacad u think there is any love lost between them with 3 isbaaro between them for 30 years? these are troglodytes or dhig madows lol

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Galmudug smashed Al-shabab with these troops. They only tribal troops to do so.
Rooble44 is probably thinking how did HG get away from Al-shabab and I am a slave to them. Nigga it is because we got balls.

You niggas went ape shit in the 90s and controlled majority of Somalia, yet you're just establishing a gobol. Wallahi you are qasaaro, you might as well go back to killing and looting because we all know Galmudug isn't going to last by the looks of it. HG dahxdood aa isku yaaca, you think I'll side with a dhiig madow who doesn't spare his own brothers?
Langaab you believe whatever Mjs tell you to believe. This sums you up.
Your MJ PTSD is kicking on from all those years of slavery, caadi iska dhig ye la ga dareemin.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Rooble44 the HG sultan was 'me' lol 200 years ago and now he is insulting me not asking himself if I am so bad why did his ancestors crown me as sultan of hobyo? I actually benefited his ass more then he actually cares to listen too. Abdillahi Issa was endorsed by Yasin Ali Sharmarke after he died to take over the helm, this is a widely known fact because

Yasin Ali Sharmarke created the SYL, he was the children of keenadiid, Abdillahi Issa grandfather was literally under the sultanate of Keenadiid also. Every HG boast about abdulahi issa but fail to tell somalis his history because as u know it always goes back to MJ lol ama as hawiye called em 'shan dhaqiqo majerten' lol. The only time HG left the fold of MJ is when they started the USC and we know where that led too lol. Plus this new GM is HG invention but we also know where that will finish also don't we :pachah1:

Rooble44 what did HG do to your lanaab ass other than free you from Darood slavery.

How comes you never talk about development from where you come from. I am starting to think that you are Darood pretending to be Hawiye.

@Rooble44 the HG sultan was 'me' lol 200 years ago and now he is insulting me not asking himself if I am so bad why did his ancestors crown me as sultan of hobyo? I actually benefited his ass more then he actually cares to listen too. Abdillahi Issa was endorsed by Yasin Ali Sharmarke after he died to take over the helm, this is a widely known fact because

Yasin Ali Sharmarke created the SYL, he was the children of keenadiid, Abdillahi Issa grandfather was literally under the sultanate of Keenadiid also. Every HG boast about abdulahi issa but fail to tell somalis his history because as u know it always goes back to MJ lol ama as hawiye called em 'shan dhaqiqo majerten' lol. The only time HG left the fold of MJ is when they started the USC and we know where that led too lol. Plus this new GM is HG invention but we also know where that will finish also don't we :pachah1:

The Kennadiid guy used to offer his futo (to perform homosexual act) to the Italians to gain political favour. That is your real history. No wonder why you are a kaafiir today if you descend from that guy.

Only that dameer roble44 believes in your fairytales

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The Kennadiid guy used to offer his futo (to perform homosexual act) to the Italians to gain political favour. That is your real history. No wonder why you are a kaafiir today if you descend from that guy.

At least I am not dhiig madow habar gedir, anything but that is at least human. U r not human at all as u can't prove any human thing u did on earth and u think ur muslim, firs prove your human first cause dhiig madow like u i dont think has the resume for being in islam. I would classify your clan as true non humans and send wasarada duurjogtada to your regions

Abdullahi Isse was the greatest leader that Somalis ever had, If it wasn't for his hard work then Somalia would have joined Ethiopia. I am proud to say that he never hurt anyone not even a fly.

Abdullahi_Issa_Mohamud.jpg

Rooble44

Bro some people were born to rule and others force it, HG would literally have been better off if they just let others rule, they're animals that need to be put on a leash. Waraabo iyo HG wax ee is dhaamaan maleh, they both turn on you when they're hungry.

Rooble44 what did HG do to your lanaab ass other than free you from Darood slavery.

How comes you never talk about development from where you come from. I am starting to think that you are Darood pretending to be Hawiye.
It's not what HG did to me, it's what they did to Somalia as a whole. You took away what little dignity Somalia had and shown Somalia and rest of the world the type of savages you are. Sxb if I'm not fit to rule, I would happily pass the baton on to an Isaac, darood, rahweyn, reer xamar; i basically won't force it. Waxbo wax baa dhaamo, I'm not gonna destabilise a country without plan A or B.

Nin futada laga wasi jiray, hadu adiga futada ka waso, what does that make you?
:mjlol:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State you just proved my point about abdillahi issa if he wasn't under MJ or his grandfather a subject of keenadiid, he would've been a moryan just like aideed, it's mj's who made u somali, you were basically like that aideed type if left to your own devices or as @Rooble44 said u would've ended up like u r now for 30 years with 3 different isbaaros with no plan a or b except stateless

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State your a muslim thru lip service who u fooling your a dhiig madow by heart as @Rooble44 said beautifully, that is why everyone in Somalia fled your ass, if you were muslim, why would they? they saw clearly you do not have the character of a human even let alone of a believer which is the next stage, you need to prove your humanity as far as I am concerned or I am sending the minister of environment and classifying HG as part of the animal species of Somalia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Rooble44 no administration in Somalia should send their leaders to GM, that is an insult to all humanity, we should be sending either 'soldiers' or 'minister of environment' because your literally talking to a hayawaan here, not a human being.

Rooble44

@Galmudug-State you just proved my point about abdillahi issa if he wasn't under MJ or his grandfather a subject of keenadiid, he would've been a moryan just like aideed, it's mj's who made u somali, you were basically like that aideed type if left to your own devices or as @Rooble44 said u would've ended up like u r now for 30 years with 3 different isbaaros with no plan a or b except stateless
Dad Ka xun HG in the history of Somalia walle ineysna jirin. Some of them even brought that shit to the UK, grown ass men threatening guys at least 10 years their juniors with problems back home if they don't comply. Wallahi they don't even deserve the title of Gaalo, they're way below that.

@Rooble44 no administration in Somalia should send their leaders to GM, that is an insult to all humanity, we should be sending either 'soldiers' or 'minister of environment' because your literally talking to a hayawaan here, not a human being.
Bro wa dad alle amarkiis u oomaan, there's no way they're fully human.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dad Ka xun HG in the history of Somalia walle ineysna jirin. Some of them even brought that shit to the UK, grown ass men threatening guys at least 10 years their juniors with problems back home if they don't comply. Wallahi they don't even deserve the title of Gaalo, they're way below that.

Bro wa dad alle amarkiis u oomaan, there's no way they're fully human.

They literally went into the xafaads of hamar killed people, then they raped whatever they could, they literally then fought hawadle, abgaal, murusade then kismayo, they even did an isbaaro on food aid from mogadishu to baydhabo causing the famine there, they then went to beletwayn carrying on like degenerates to galkacyo, their sheikh dahir aways was in galgala mountains saying spill blood for allah lol like it's some sort of pagan sacrifice from the aztec civilizations. What they did in Somalia speaks volumes and then he wants to talk about gaal n muslims, first prove your a human before u even discuss gaal n muslim since their both humans

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Rooble44 those HG sent Somalis back 100 years or more in opinion. That is your enemy not gaal, no gaal would do such horrific things or violate human rights principle like this clan did. But u will find Somalis who still speak to them as if their Somali. I can never imagine a gaal convincing themselves to do what HG did and then remain stateless for 30 years with no progress.

Gaal waa dagalama waana ka gudba, look at world war 1, 2, crusades, etc. They fight but they also move on, HG hasn't moved on an inch if they have we would see it in GM showing some signs of life lol.

Dr Osman you left the bit when I took over all of Galkayo and AY begged for peace. And I am very proud of this

Mjs brought Ethiopians and AMISOM into Somalia, This was the first times Ethiopians reache as far as the Indian Ocean. The first time they took the capital, Basically Mjs destroyed the liitle dignity Somalia had. HG were the ones who drove Ethiopian occupation out of Somalia. So we brought back a little dignity for Somalia

Rooble44 is definitely a Darood who I butchered his family. Fk these langaabs who cares.

If HG is so bad then why does Dir and Sheikhaal and even some Daroods fight to join Galmudug and leave Puntland. Even Dhulbaante and Warsengali want to escape from futo land

Even Leelkase Darood want to escape from futo land and join Galmudug. I guess they see how well we treat all minorities in Galmudug especially Merehan

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Rooble44 I give u the benefit of the doubt, I am not those type who use the 'worst' of Islam to justify my problem with Islam, if I did, I would have a field day using this hagist moron @Galmudug-State kulaha 'i am muslim' inu illahi uu sheego soo ma ahayn mise aniga, yaa muslim uu tahay is the next question and why r u telling another human such personal matters unless of course he is a muslim for 'societal' reason then he isn't even a muslim to begin with?

That's when I realized he is one of those Somalis who is muslim due to society not so much that he actually understands or knows Islam whatsoever. I could've of been tricky and used his ignorance as a way to defame his religion but I give him the benefit of the doubt cause it's unreasonable to use the worst of a society as a way to analyze them.

I even refuse to analyze Islam based on modern isla and consider these people are in backward society and therefore their understanding will also be backwards of god. I try to read up on golden age era islam when their society looked progressive and hence their understanding of god must of been very advanced also.

Some of these people don't even understand they are doing some fundamental errors mixing religion with this world and making a public matter

Trending