PL Human Rights Meeting

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Rooble44 is a xassad Langaab who instead of supporting a fellow Hawiye like me sides with kaafiir Dr Osman. This xasaad langaab is ruled by Al-shabab today. Xasaads never go anywhere.

God bless my Xawaadle brothers who rule Hiiraan and got these xasaad langaabs on check.

No Gaal has ever stooped the level of HG and you claim your muslim war somali dhan ayaa ka soo carartay oo dhul gaalo tagay and live in peace, inkaar alla kugu rid. Untill u seek forgiveness from Somalis u will forever be stained for this.

Gaals look down on you and use as an example why Islam needs 'character' checks done on people like yourself so u don't come hiding in religion like dahir aways duliga oo quranka ka dhigtay wado uu hukun ku raadsado, u think your dahir aways is a muslim cause of belief? u dumb f*ck, he has no qualifications to rule Somalis so he wanted to turn the quran into a qualification. HG used the quran for power, it was the first clan who started this shit, you are the furthest thing from a muslim. I wouldn't call u a gaal either cause gaal have human rights standards, you are fuckin savage niyahow, your like troglodyte or something

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State I told u why i left organized religion when I saw how it's controlled by men like yourself for status, power, and influence in society. I also saw a problem where you muslims justify your religion before other muslims, so that's when I pulled out and said this more like a cult then anything god revealed. See how u judged me by saying I am following the devil and all that?

u judged me again for not praying? you are the one who said this mate, not me? you r judging me on things that u say is for god but if it is for god then why r u judging me on things that are for god? u know deep down there is no god in your islam, your god is other people, that is more reasonable to say this as this can explain why other people like u judge others for praying, judge them for being gay, disbelief, eating pork or drinking alcohol.

The second u start calling someone a gaal niyahow it means you are playing god, the second your wadaad says it, the same, your wadaad is god, u see the flow niyahow? it's a bunch of institutions and men that u worship, u need to prove your islam to them constantly lol. I urge u to re-think this but I doubt u will since u fear the stigma, loss of rights, and status before your man-gods in society.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Rooble44 is a xassad Langaab who instead of supporting a fellow Hawiye like me sides with kaafiir Dr Osman. This xasaad langaab is ruled by Al-shabab today. Xasaads never go anywhere.

God bless my Xawaadle brothers who rule Hiiraan and got these xasaad langaabs on check.
Hawiye aniga waso sxb, maxey ii tareen? If you think I will side with you because of Hawiye'nimo, you got the wrong kind of nigga brah.

Dr Osman Well done for creating your new religion. Rooble44 is your first follower.

I don't like you preaching your nonsense and evil to dameers like Rooble44. Take your new religion to Puntland. You already brought Ethiopians and AMISOM into Somalia. Rooble4 might be a xasaad langaab but out of Hawiyenimo I say keep your rubbish in Puntland.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Rooble44 Notice how he is now using the 'hag' card he doesn't know this is a qadiyad thing not a clan matter. It's down to belief. He said I worship my qabiil, this nigga belief is qabiil as everything he disagrees with he pulls out the hag card as if it's a belief system lol.

You either respect human rights or u don't @Galmudug-State this isn't a qabiil issue, this will criss-cross thru all Somali society irrespective of clan affiliation as it's a question on their belief not their clan support as it's a matter of if everyone in society has the same rights or not. Only a HG can turn such topic into a fucking HAG topic.

This nigga has no qadiyad that's why, no islam either as he is using it for obvious 'status' only, all this nigga comes down to is HAGNIMO nothing else

Rooble44

War langaab don't leave your deen because of Xasaadnimo. HG does not need you. Just don't die as a kaafiir.
Walle yaab baan aragne, manta nacas HG aa dadka langaab ugu wacaayo. Through the entirety of Somali society HG have been known for two things:

1. Being the slaves and subjects of MJs.
2. Going ape shit in the 90s.

You niggas must have dhiig Madow, because there's no way an intelligent human being with half a brain can even do what you guys did. Aragti ma jirto sxb haha, you're a mangaab and will always be a mangaab.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Walle yaab baan aragne, manta nacas HG aa dadka langaab ugu wacaayo. Through the entirety of Somali society HG have been known for two things:

You niggas must have dhiig madow, because there's no way an intelligent human being with half a brain can even do what you guys did. Aragti ma jirto sxb haha, you're a mangaab and will always be a mangaab.

HG is a troglodyte in my opinion these are not people anymore let alone gaal or muslim since gaal n muslim are people who enjoy human rights given by god, the only difference between them is who respects it who doesn't and they agree to disagree about the next life but that doesn't mean they don't have some sort of basic human standards. HG is dhiig madow, while the rest bleed red basically spot on. Some of the things these people stooped to in the civil war yet their still speaking in public is outrageous. Gaal were bring food aid to Somalia and this dhiig madow started an isbaaro and caused the baydhabo famine and then he talks about how he is somewhat better then a gaal, this nigga is a dhig madow as u put it. They didn't even contribute to the beletwayn floods these nigga, u never see them leaving a positive legacy on earth and they somewhat think they r the first in jannah. I think HG jannah must be something like the vikings called valhalla where they continously war and loot and get rebirthed lol

You niggas must have dhiig madow, because there's no way an intelligent human being with half a brain can even do what you guys did. Aragti ma jirto sxb haha, you're a mangaab and will always be a mangaab.

Its obvious that you believe all the fairy-tales Dr Osman tells you. And in Hiirsheblle your masters are Xawaadle. So we are not even in the same universe. We do not border each other. Go and free yourself from Al-shabab then you can come and debate with me.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Its obvious that you believe all the fairy-tales Dr Osman tells you. And in Hiirsheblle your masters are Xawaadle. So we are not even in the same universe. We do not border each other. Go and free yourself from Al-shabab then you can come and debate with me.

Free yourself from shabab kulaha when you yourself live under alshabab, who lives in harardheere? You niggas are split as ahlul sunnah gang, ximan iyo xeeb, and baraxlay under PL protection. U act like united because of qoorqoor but in a few years u will see they go back to the status quo of isbaaro between them, especially when the elections happens and one refuses as is usual. Your state isn't going to last galmudug u r in denial of the truth

Free yourself from shabab kulaha when you yourself live under alshabab, who lives in harardheere? You niggas are split as ahlul sunnah gang, ximan iyo xeeb, and baraxlay under PL protection. U act like united because of qoorqoor but in a few years u will see they go back to the status quo of isbaaro between them, especially when the elections happens and one refuses as is usual. Your state isn't going to last galmudug u r in denial of the truth

Keep hating futo weyn. Galmudug is peaceful and united. ISIS controls parts of Puntland.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Keep hating futo weyn. Galmudug is peaceful and united. ISIS controls parts of Puntland.

What part of PL do they control? remote mountains where there is no people. U should say their hiding in PL and I would say yes they have to since PL army is far to strong for them to step onto land. What exactly do ISIS control in PL? taxes? show me. Cities and villages and towns are all under PL security, the only place they live is in hidden mountains and they are only there cause they need to funnel in weapons from yemen so they can come out to slaughter your ass lol in the south.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Galgaala mountains for the past 11 years. 2 years ago they even captured Bosaso briefly.

Captured Bosaso? show me where they controlled Bosaso? u call attacking check-points capture? sxb PL army is to big for shabab who sent 10% of their manpower to garacad-suuj-garmal and left in body bags, they are only in PL for logistics from yemen which is funneled down to the south to protect their territories which is common knowledge and that is the only reason their attacking PL so this isn't disturbed. They don't have the manpower to control PL.

Rooble44

What fairly tales? I beg you tell me which sounds more like a fairy tale, a guy telling you he doesn't believe in an imaginary character or the one arguing that he does without any convincing arguments? Also thank fück we don't border each other, dad gaajeesan or miriray baad tihiin. I feel embarrassed for even being from the same tribe as you. I was born in London and have nothing to do with the affairs back home, I'll just wait until they wipe each other out.

Galmudug smashed Al-shabab with these troops. They only tribal troops to do so.
Rooble44 is probably thinking how did HG get away from Al-shabab and I am a slave to them. Nigga it is because we got balls.

Rooble44

We need more people Like you.
Bro Hawiye'nimo is dead, HG and various other tribes mislead by HG have killed it. You'll notice HG are the main ones still holding on to the Hawiye card.

What fairly tales? I beg you tell me which sounds more like a fairy tale, a guy telling you he doesn't believe in an imaginary character or the one arguing that he does without any convincing arguments? Also thank fück we don't border each other, dad gaajeesan or miriray baad tihiin. I feel embarrassed for even being from the same tribe as you. I was born in London and have nothing to do with the affairs back home, I'll just wait until they wipe each other out.

Langaab you believe whatever Mjs tell you to believe. This sums you up.

Trending