PL Human Rights Meeting

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Hello Secularist Somalis, in PL they are discussing this important topic but sad to inform you I don't think they understand WHAT human rights actually means because it covers all the people not just 'muslim, non drinking, non gay people' but also gay, atheist, and drinking people.

So i dread they don't understand what their talking about? I hope it's not one of them discussions where their just talking about muslim people right and if it is, they should openly explain to the world why they don't respect human rights for all people. Human rights was given by god, it's not given by a state or person, u either respect it or u infringe on it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They need to know human rights means you respect the rights of those u disagree with politically, those you don't share a common nationality, ethnicity, clan, region, etc. It means u must respect the right of those who are not followers of religion and those who follow other religions. U must also respect people to have personal liberties that u don't like such as gay, alcohol drinkers, etc. That is human rights, it means that these people have the same rights as the majority in Somalia.

They say majority rules but minority rights. Not majority rules and has rights and minority have none.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am a muslim and I love Allah and his messenger. I dislike atheism and associating partners with Allah. Now, how abt you?

Is this your leader also?
EjkMN01XsAIyHjo

As for me I don't speak about what is personal to me, you don't need to justify to me your belief, nor will i justify myself before someone like u, you have no deen, ur deen is society, your trying to prove yourself to me not keep it to yourself which is why u turned into Dahir aways. That is not Islam, you worship me as you seek approval from me or other men, you are pagan at heart but u don't know it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-Statewhen u say I am muslim and believe in allah don't tell me, tell your god, that is my message to you unless of course I am your god and u seek my approval, I am not your god and it has nothing to do with me what u believe, religion is personal, it has nothing to do with the public. You shouldn't even be asking anyone unless of course u r god yourself, organized religion is dead, i dont follow organized religion for that reason.

@Rooble44 is a true muslim as he understand this has nothing to do with the public or telling people what u r, u dont need to tell me what u r, i am not your god to begin with nor can u tell me what I am, your not god either. Rooble xoolahani naga gabo niyahow your a secular muslim, it's amazing how dumb these cunts r

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Rooble44 u know what is funny they use Islam as a way to score a point on you by saying u don't believe so your a gaal, he just wants an excuse to eliminate your 'rights' lol. These ppl are not even religious themselves and if they were, why is he telling me what he is? that is a huge blow wallahi, it means he doesn't really believe in god he is using islam as a way to gain something in life which is 'status' lol.

They are not muslims in Somalia, I am telling u, not many have I met that have convinced me at all that this nigga is 'deep' most r muslims just cause of society and scared of the going outside the status quo because they start to losing their basic human 'rights'. That's a damn cult not a religion in my book. I hope u re-educate the muslims, I personally have no time for organized religion because it's against my belief that society and god are one and the same.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr Osman are you an Athesit or a Muslim. I am a Muslim, so what are you. Please just answer this.

I told u I don't follow organized religion doesn't make me an atheist but I feel closer to an atheist because we both believe in human rights and secularism. I don't follow any religion including Islam or anywhere there is humans involved or an institution, I consider 'pagan' and it's not for me, that is my 'choice' though and I don't go around enforcing it on others but I will enforce human rights as that is not a choice.

I am secularist and possibly closer to a deist and agnostic. I am deep down an agnostic at the end of my life I will not die with belief or disbelief in god, I will always be somewhere in the middle. But I am a deist at heart and lean towards a creator then no creator. But as for religion and rituals and memorising and all that pagan shit u do, I am not interested in it

I respect you for sharing your views, Nor will I judge you. Everyone can choose their own path.
I wanted to ask you do you eat pork and drink alcohol? Do you do as you wish without following any rules?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State the biggest reason I rejected organized religion is when I saw it has no substance or reason or science behind it and they just copy what their parents tell them or socity, but also when I saw people like u who justify themselves to other human beings saying your muslim but your telling qof facaga ah arimo illahi, that's when I realized it's not a religion of god, but a religion of society, literally men worshipping other men. I do respect the @Rooble44 types tho as he knows the fundamental problem with this cult today.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I respect you for sharing your views, Nor will I judge you. Everyone can choose their own path.
I wanted to ask you do you eat pork and drink alcohol? Do you do as you wish without following any rules?

I don't believe in rituals I told you or rules that I need to abide by, I think life is an experience and you do as you please but u need to contribute to better the world and leave a legacy even if it's as small as building a school, water, road, anything as long as it means the next generation has a better life then u did is a fundamental law I do believe in.

I don't believe in a god that sits there and punishes people or rewards them, my god is a god who doesn't interfere and lets us to decide and experience life. U seem to follow a god of reward n punishment, u fear punishment only, because that is what laws do, they make u fear punishment, that doesn't mean u have any deep down love for god even though u may convince yourself u do.

But you are not real muslim anyways and If I was to speak to someone about Islam, it would probably be @Rooble44 and others who clearly seem more genuine in their belief rather then your type who is a muslim just so u fit into the status quo of society due to fear of society more then anything else. The big thing that gives away this is how u seek to 'pump your chest that your muslim' as if it's a badge of honor like you have 'rights' now which a gaal doesn't. I think gaal are way better then muslims though, their societies is evidence of their advancement

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
@Rooble44 u know what is funny they use Islam as a way to score a point on you by saying u don't believe so your a gaal, he just wants an excuse to eliminate your 'rights' lol. These ppl are not even religious themselves and if they were, why is he telling me what he is? that is a huge blow wallahi, it means he doesn't really believe in god he is using islam as a way to gain something in life which is 'status' lol.

They are not muslims in Somalia, I am telling u, not many have I met that have convinced me at all that this nigga is 'deep' most r muslims just cause of society and scared of the going outside the status quo because they start to losing their basic human 'rights'. That's a damn cult not a religion in my book. I hope u re-educate the muslims, I personally have no time for organized religion because it's against my belief that society and god are one and the same.
90% of Somalis are Muslim by name, magaca islam'ka bey ku qarabadaan. And the rest are Muslims due to the status quo and don't feel comfortable going against the wave. Imagine calling yourself religious/spiritual and judging another based on their religious beliefs? I personally couldn't do it, I would rather judge an individual based on their character.

Dr Osman - How could you not pray, how could you not fear Allah swt. Your heart has turned into stone, you don't feel or fear. You have become a solider for the devil, spreading evil nonsense.

You accuse me of hatred but your the one attacking various clans. Yes I also do this and so do majority Somali's. But you worship your qabiil to the extent that you left Islam. Your god is your qabiil.

90% of Somalis are Muslim by name, magaca islam'ka bey ku qarabadaan. And the rest are Muslims due to the status quo and don't feel comfortable going against the wave. Imagine calling yourself religious/spiritual and judging another based on their religious beliefs? I personally couldn't do it, I would rather judge an individual based on their character.

On another post you said that you wanted to wipe out HG, an entire nation. And now you are saying you want to judge people on character.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Exactly hadu gaal yahay adigu dambi maka galin, he may be a gaal and good to you and also contributing to society in a positive way and being productive human being however if u did judge him on his belief or disbelief this means your playing god now and acting like he has harmed u in some way by not believing.

A good example is abu talib, that nigga down-right said he will never follow islam but he was positive to the prophet and his mission. He died a gaal but his character on earth obviously was one that was good as he played a huge role in ensuring mohamed isn't killed or murdered by his pagan society. That is human rights at works, where u respect others to do as they please and defend them even though u don't agree with them. Abu talib ensured he defended mohamed even tho he disagreed with him, that's perfect demonstration of human rights at work.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
On another post you said that you wanted to wipe out HG, an entire nation. And now you are saying you want to judge people on character.

Adigu muslim iyo gaal iska daa arinteeda, beel aadan la dagaalin ma jiro, inaad cafis waydisto somalida bay ahayd not pump your chest out as proud murderer of civilians

Rooble44 is a xassad Langaab who instead of supporting a fellow Hawiye like me sides with kaafiir Dr Osman. This xasaad langaab is ruled by Al-shabab today. Xasaads never go anywhere.

God bless my Xawaadle brothers who rule Hiiraan and got these xasaad langaabs on check.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Rooble44 sidan ka gabi wax laysku hukumi karo ma aha diinta wax caqliga ka soo horjeesan weeye(basic reasoning). If u judge me based on my religion, this means your playing the role of god now, your taking matters of belief n disbelief into your hands. When u implement shariah you not only strip the rights of those who are not muslim, but u also enforce religion on a society when religion is purely a choice not to be enforced at all.

There is no way modern day islam can stand to reasoning it will always stand against our reasoning because this shit is made up by men. No offense Rooble your religious understanding seems genuine but ur religion at the same time has been hijacked by these ppl who want to use as a tool for power over others or to gain status in society like 'wadaads' do. Some even want to use it for political power like dahir aways, it's a total shit fest niyahow.