PL darawiish forces capture al shabaab terrorists from east Burco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somaliland may claim Warsangeli politically but arent they supposedly your Harti brothers?

Why don't you protect them from terrorists and criminals like you do for the people in Gaalkacyo?

Puntland ain't protecting warsengeli territories :comeon:

Bohol

VIP
There is literally 1 article on the whole of the internet about this. The other guy cited Aweys is HG from koonfur. You must be dreaming if you believe the followers of this movement all hail from the same sub clan.

The videos posted a while back about al-Ittihaad. Are you telling me if one was to look closer none of those odayaal are HY :cosbyhmm:

Aweys is not the founder of Al Itihadd but Sheikh Ali Warsame is. There is no point trying
to shift the blame to others when the man who created the entire terror organization of Al
Itihadd hailed from your community Lol. I don't believe they all hail from the same clan,
however when it comes to Sland terrorists fighting in Galgala it is undeniable most of them
hail from HJ. You might find few HY terrorists in the south but generally as a community we
don't send our boys to die in meaningless wars in Galgala.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:farmajoyaab: I see what you're
Doing - there is only ONE
BURCO

ONE BURCO, why don't you migrate
Somewhere else?

:gaasdrink: I will pay to resettle
You anywhere else!
But I thought you said you were from oodweyne which is solely inhabited by HY and then changed your narrative when bohol exposed you:yacadiim:

Gambar

VIP
If they were protecting them there wouldn't be any terrorists in their lands and have to resort to forming their own militias.

If one HG goes over the Gaalkacyo wall MJs are calling for WW3. Why are they so silent about what's happening in Sanaag?
Ina Gabiley amuu, you're in over your head.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If they were protecting them there wouldn't be any terrorists in their lands and have to resort to forming their own militias.

If one HG goes over the Gaalkacyo wall MJs are calling for WW3. Why are they so silent about what's happening in Sanaag?
Terrorist captured parts of bari & other parts of northern mudug are you saying Puntland don't care about those tribes too? what's your point:gucciwhat:

Terrorist captured parts of bari & other parts of northern mudug are you saying Puntland don't care about those tribes too? what's your point:gucciwhat:
You're right they captured Qandala and Puntland forces kicked them out in a few days. But they are still walking freely in Sanaag.

Why's there such an urgency in one area of PL but not for the other?

Bohol

VIP
:farmajoyaab: I see what you're
Doing - there is only ONE
BURCO

ONE BURCO, why don't you migrate
Somewhere else?

:gaasdrink: I will pay to resettle
You anywhere else!

:ahh::ahh:

1499435700410080.gif

But I thought you said you were from oodweyne which is solely inhabited by HY and then changed your narrative when bohol exposed you:yacadiim:

I mispelt it, and I can OWN ALL
OF BURCO, IF I WISH!

I have always said what my sub
Clan is.

You said I was HY to annoy duke.

It's not enough I have to battle
The likes of you and duke,
Your now trying too team
Up with him? Somaha?

:mjlol:Haayee, I see you gremlin

Gambar

VIP
What happened to the federal state of Sanaagia walaal? I thought you wanted my people's funding :hillarybiz:

Did you go back to being a puntlander now? :icon lol:
I'm qabiil fluid actually, Ina Djibouti. And you still have to give me funding, are you dumb fam? I have your progeny. Don't make me catch you slipping in land! #Garxajislivesmatter

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
but how do we know this is true since puntlanders are famous for lying akhi? remember when puntlanders said galmudug troops were terrorists? also galgala terrorists are all darod so why would a person from burco go to them?

The leader of Alshabab in Puntland is Isaaq and so are most of the high deputies.

Omar Mohamed Aden (Issaq/Haber Jaalo): Emir of ASNE
Mohamed Abdullahi Batar (Dir/Gadabursi): Aden’s deputy and overall head of military operations of ASNE
Abdullahi Saxiibow (Issaq/Haber Yunis): leader of a logistics/ transportation team based near Erigavo
Ali Macane (Issaq/Haber Jaalo): from Burao, Somaliland; other details currently unknown

http://www.securitycouncilreport.org/atf/cf/{65BFCF9B-6D27-4E9C-8CD3-CF6E4FF96FF9}/s_2016_919.pdf

I'm qabiil fluid actually, Ina Djibouti. And you still have to give me funding, are you dumb fam? I have your progeny. Don't make me catch you slipping in land! #Garxajislivesmatter
I have no problems with Garxajis walaal. The hotel I'm staying in right now is owned by a HY woman. Very good people

Gambar

VIP
The leader of Alshabab in Puntland is Isaaq and so are most of the high deputies.

Mohamed Abdullahi Batar (Dir/Gadabursi): Aden’s deputy and overall head of military operations of ASNE
Abdullahi Saxiibow (Issaq/Haber Yunis): leader of a logistics/ transportation team based near Erigavo
Ali Macane (Issaq/Haber Jaalo): from Burao, Somaliland; other details currently unknown

http://www.securitycouncilreport.org/atf/cf/{65BFCF9B-6D27-4E9C-8CD3-CF6E4FF96FF9}/s_2016_919.pdf
What the hell is Habar Jaalo? :cryinglaughsmiley:

So much for it's only HJ that are terrorists :mjlol:

Bohol

VIP

2 out of 4 are from east Burco. Good evidence that they make up at-least 50% of the Galgala terrorists. That would be too generous though,
I would estimate it at 70%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts