PL darawiish forces capture al shabaab terrorists from east Burco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Tell us why Hartis in Sanaag are forming militias against PL?

This is an intra Harti conflict. No need to bring up the Isaaq Boogeyman :ftw9nwa:
This video was from over a year ago they formed them forces so they may defend themselves from terrorists coming from other lands and seeking to make the mountainous regions of sanaag a terrorist heaven like them mountains in Afghanistan.

No abaayo macaan sonkoray malabay what makes a lot of since is that somaliland would reek havoc in Somalia to further their aspirations of icitiraaf.

I have seen previously you mentioned terrorists attack taking place in London New York Paris Djibouti Kenya can you kindly tell us when was the last time a terrorist attack happened in somaliland

:sass1:walaalo dheee yaaa dheee walaaalo:sass2:

Abaayo, I admire how your carrying
The whole of the Somali community
Of spot on your back!

We have the CIA working in our
Backyard, it wouldn't be beneficial
To them to have terrorists ruining
Their plans for SL!

I will take you to a black site, one
Day give you the full VIP treatment!

:trumpsmirk:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Abaayo, I admire how your carrying
The whole of the Somali community
Of spot on your back!

We have the CIA working in our
Backyard, it wouldn't be beneficial
To them to have terrorists ruining
Their plans for SL!

I will take you to a black site, one
Day give you the full VIP treatment!

:trumpsmirk:
It's a simple question which demands a simple answer why hasn't somaliland ever been targeted by terrorists? Whereas even European & America countries have been targeted.

Told you guys it is mostly HJ that is involved in terrorism. HY doesn't bother to fight in other people's conflicts unless it is necessary.

Wallahi you need to shut up!

How the f*ck is it mostly HJ?

Does you're filthy Agenda
Against my ppl have no
Limits? Clearly your
Austism is blinding
You!

You have no proof!

This video was from over a year ago they formed them forces so they may defend themselves from terrorists coming from other lands and seeking to make the mountainous regions of sanaag a terrorist heaven like them mountains in Afghanistan.
They formed militias because Puntland won't send troops there and made the area lawless. They said it themselves in the video.

Why won't Puntland send resources to that area? Are MJs lives more valuable than other Hartis in PL?

#warsangelilivesmatter

It's a simple question which demands a simple answer why hasn't somaliland ever been targeted by terrorists? Whereas even European & America countries have been targeted.

I see your point, and I can sympathise
With it wallahi.

But I think there's other reasons, and
I doubt any Somali is the mastermind
It!

Take it to the CIA who are based in Somalia too!

Bohol

VIP
Wallahi you need to shut up!

How the f*ck is it mostly HJ?

Does you're filthy Agenda
Against my ppl have no
Limits? Clearly your
Austism is blinding
You!

You have no proof!

:mjohreally::mjohreally: It is a well known fact most of the terrorists from Sland captured in Galgala always happen to be HJ yet HY who live next door to Badhan are never seen there?

tW46wtk.png

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
They formed militias because Puntland won't send troops there and made the area lawless. They said it themselves in the video.

Why won't Puntland send resources to that area? Are MJs lives more valuable than other Hartis lives in PL?

#warsangelilivesmatter
Last time I checked Puntland was constructed a road from ceel dahir all the way to cerigaabo tell us what has somaliland done for warsengeli since somaliland also claims warsengeli territory?

Besides need I remind you that Puntland sent troops after siilanyo sneaked into las qori and he was sent running with his tail between his legs.

When certain ppl get bored, they start up with these not-so-creative fairytales about Somaliland

The tone of some of these comments waxaad is odanaysa inyar o nabad xita layno ma quudiyo :ivers:

:mjohreally::mjohreally: It is a well known most of the terrorists captured in Galgala always happen to be HJ yet HY who
live next door to Bosaso are never seen there?

tW46wtk.png

I see what you're doing deflecting
From the fact they were 'allegedly'
From burco...

This piece of fictional trash that
Some bastard wrote can go to
Hell.

I will personally make some habaars
To ensure this!

It's known they're HY so don't deflect
From this!

Do you know austic this HJ and HY
Shit sounds?

You need cheerleaders to further,
Your disgusting lies about us!

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP

Why won't Puntland send resources to that area? Are MJs lives more valuable than other Hartis in PL?

#warsangelilivesmatter
Stop the agenda Ina Galbeed, this is a Bari matter!

Bohol

VIP
I see what you're doing deflecting
From the fact they were 'allegedly'
From burco...

This piece of fictional trash that
Some bastard wrote can go to
Hell.

I will personally make some habaars
To ensure this!

It's none they are HY so don't deflect
From this!

Do you know austic this HJ and HY
Shit sounds?

You need cheerleaders to further,
Your disgusting lies about us!

Sheikh Ali Warsame the founder of Al Itihadd terror group was HJ and now his son is in charge. Enough said.
You guys need to stop going to other people's lands and blowing yourselves up ruunti that is not a good look.

The founder of Al Itihadd terror group in Somalia is HJ .

upload_2017-7-24_18-28-1.png

Sheikh Warsame the founder of Al Itihadd terror group is HJ. Enough said. You guys need to stop going to other people's lands and
blowing yourselves up ruunti that is not a good look.

Wallahi the lies you spew are nothing
Short of Austim personified!

One day this will catch up to you
And hiding behind a computer
Screen won't save you!

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I see some people are wearing fashionable tin foil hats, the conspiracy theories here are laughable.

I just want to add when you have 7-10 times larger army than the government maybe al-shabaab don't feel like they want to mess Somaliland yaaaah. :yacadiim:

Bohol

VIP

Screen won't save you!

You can read the full report in Africa Intelligence, it is very reliable and from western intelligence. It is best to distance yourself from those terrorists instead of defending them unless you want a visit from the MI5.

:stevej:

https://www.africaintelligence.com/...r-wider-to-al-ittihad-al-islami,108251209-BRE

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Screen won't save you!
Why are you sending threats walaalo dhee he could be your cousin besides you're half Arab why concern yourself with this:siilaanyolaugh:

Last time I checked Puntland was constructed a road from ceel dahir all the way to cerigaabo tell us what has somaliland done for warsengeli since somaliland also claims warsengeli territory?

Besides need I remind you that Puntland sent troops after siilanyo sneaked into las qori and he was sent running with his tail between his legs.
Somaliland may claim Warsangeli politically but arent they supposedly your Harti brothers?

Why don't you protect them from terrorists and criminals like you do for the people in Gaalkacyo?

Sheikh Ali Warsame the founder of Al Itihadd terror group was HJ and now his son is in charge. Enough said.
You guys need to stop going to other people's lands and blowing yourselves up ruunti that is not a good look.

The founder of Al Itihadd terror group in Somalia is HJ .

View attachment 24337

There is literally 1 article on the whole of the internet about this. The other guy cited Aweys is HG from koonfur. You must be dreaming if you believe the followers of this movement all hail from the same sub clan.

The videos posted a while back about al-Ittihaad. Are you telling me if one was to look closer none of those odayaal are HY :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending