PL confirms Jeegan milit commander who used Al Shabab to attack PL base is from East Burco Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:gucciwhat: i was about to respond to ur nonsense then realized its the begging sambac of somalispot :nahgirl:

Your hominem tactics won't work with me again. You can't respond to my facts as Britain and AU debunked Somaliland myth of supporting terrorism since the central government and Puntland made multiple allegations but they have all been refuted and the investigation has been dissolved.

The only beggars are your folks trying to liberate your Harti brethren when they don't want you and you lost a lot of soldiers and vehicles during those two serious karbash in Tukaraq from Somaliland.

That right there is the highest form of begging. :gucciwhat:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Your hominem tactics won't work with me again. You can't respond to my facts as Britain and AU debunked Somaliland myth of supporting terrorism since the central government and Puntland made multiple allegations but they have all been refuted and the investigation has been completed.

The only beggars are your folk trying to liberate your Harti brethren when they don't want you and you lost a lot of soldiers and vehicles during those two serious karbash in Tukaraq from Somaliland.

That right there is the highest form of begging. :gucciwhat:
Hominem tactics? What part of go away dont u understand? I dont engage with sambacs
:susp:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Hominem tactics? What part of go away dont u understand? I dont engage with sambacs
:susp:

If you're going to quote me you at least refute my facts or shut the f*ck up. You're using hominem tactics by diverting the actual topic which doesn't work on me.

Sambacs? Stop describing yourself please. :camby:

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
If you're going to quote me you at least refute my facts or shut the f*ck up. You're using hominem tactics by diverting the actual topic which doesn't work on me.

Sambacs? Stop describing yourself please. :camby:
:bell: who quoted who first?

I'm serious, i can't stand sambacs. Quit responding nacasyahow

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:bell: who quoted who first?

I'm serious, i can't stand sambacs. Quit responding nacasyahow

Listen you dullard dolt I quoted your lies and debunked it. I already told you quote me if you have evidence to your back up your claims or shut the f*ck up.

After exposing your ignorance, you've done nothing but using hominem tactics and describing yourself since you have no proof. It's best not to embarrass yourself. Like I said quote me if you have proof or STFU forever. :gucciwhat:

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Listen you dullard dolt I quoted your lies and debunked it. I already told you quote me if you have evidence to your back up your claims or shut the f*ck up.

After exposing your ignorance, you've done nothing but using hominem tactics and describing yourself since you have proof. It's best not to embarrass yourself, like I said quote me if you have proof or STFU forever. :gucciwhat:

:pachah1:like a woman, the sambac wants to have the last word. Haye go ahead.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:pachah1:like a woman, the sambac wants to have the last word. Haye go ahead.

Exactly, after I didn't let your lies slide about Somaliland supporting terrorism and debunked it. You've only resorted to hominem tactics after I cornered you. At least be honest next time and say "I was wrong and apologies" and be an honest man like Saahid Qamaan.

Also, a Punani cannot call me a naag, that is so contradictory. :mjlol:

@Zero @Mohi @Lordilord this is what happens when you beat them in a simple debate. The Punanis avoid the topics they cannot prove so at hand they instead attack the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Talk is cheap :mjkkk:
Excused is he who warns beforehand

Hargaysa in June/July 2018:
2011_year_in_review_010.jpg

You guys have porcupines living amongst you? How did that happen? No doubt, this has their fingerprints all over it. Dahabshiil must also be dealt with. Dahabshiil is financing terrorism, they must be closed down and have all their assets garnished.

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
You guys have porcupines living amongst you? How did that happen? No doubt, this has their fingerprints all over it. Dahabshiil must also be dealt with. Dahabshiil is financing terrorism, they must be closed down and have all their assets garnished.

Yep,Dhiigshil and other jeegaan buisness needs to be closed asap

:camby:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Porcupine terrorists killed few of our own Gabiley soldiers in 2014. Shot them in the back like cowards.:kodaksmiley:

Fifth column these people are I tell ya.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
@XaajiXumbo notice this playbook is this not familiar to you? :mjpls:

Puntland will ship the blame on somaliland to get a drone attack just like what happen in Galmudug cause they need help as usual for taking that L in tukaraq. Déjà vu anyone ? :gaasdrink:

Naagos cannot fight hence they always call shisheeye/foreigners whenever overpowered, Somaliland is on the right here and should continue, inshallah Galmudug shall follow suit and secure its constitutional border up to Nugaal, eventually like all naagos do puntiland will capitulate and beg for mercy while sucking up the BIG L.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Naagos cannot fight hence they always call shisheeye whenever overpowered, Somaliland is on the right here and should continue, inshallah Galmudug shall follow suit and secure its constitutional border up to Nugaal.

This is the future my Hawiye brother. :samwelcome:

images

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
This is the future my Hawiye brother. :samwelcome:

images

That my brother is a Fact EVERYONE knows, the naago mjs think they can trick everyone with their bullshit nonsensical ways, but everyone in the Political world knows that Somalilands border ends in Bari and Galmudug border ends in Nugaal, puntiland only has 2 gobols and eventually they too will realise this through force.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Exactly, after I didn't let your lies slide about Somaliland supporting terrorism and debunked it. You've only resorted to hominem tactics after I cornered you. At least be honest next time and say "I was wrong and apologies" and be an honest man like Saahid Qamaan.

Also, a Punani cannot call me a naag, that is so contradictory. :mjlol:

@Zero @Mohi @Lordilord this is what happens when you beat them in a simple debate. The Punanis avoid the topics they cannot prove so at hand they instead attack the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

This video is Somaliands government spokesperson condemns the united states CIA killing of Al shabaab leader Godane the isaac terrorist who has the support of somalilands government

Last edited:

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
More cheap propaganda from the stinky punani. the darod terrorist in galgala are puntlander terrorists who have returned from destroying the south, puntland just wants to save face.

This is the same stinky punanis that have called for terrorist attacked against Somaliland

The evidence is there for the whole world, Somalia and its puntland region calling for suicide bombing attacks on Somaliland
That video is edited and the translations are not accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts