PL confirms Jeegan milit commander who used Al Shabab to attack PL base is from East Burco Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Maxammed Abdullahi Bataar who is Habar Jeclo surprise surprise. Eveybody knows Jeeganlands support for Al Shabab in mountains of Cal Madow,

@Bohol it seems you were right, habar jeclo do support terrorists and you were right about Silaanyos financial support of the Galgala cell.

Puntland saw this coming and defended the balli-khadar military base. Its no coincidence this happened in the middle of PLs war against SL in Sool

Bohol

VIP
Well there is many Porcus hiding in Puntland. Time to hunt them like what the HG did to the Dahabshiil family in Mogadishu after they supported terrorism.
:manny:

waraabe

Your superior
More cheap propaganda from the stinky punani. the darod terrorist in galgala are puntlander terrorists who have returned from destroying the south, puntland just wants to save face.

This is the same stinky punanis that have called for terrorist attacked against Somaliland

The evidence is there for the whole world, Somalia and its puntland region calling for suicide bombing attacks on Somaliland

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
PL needs to ban Dhiigshiil asap and deport any Jeegaan found there. We need to start a campaign to ban terrorism supporting dhiigshill.

More cheap propaganda from the stinky punani. the darod terrorist in galgala are puntlander terrorists who have returned from destroying the south, puntland just wants to save face.

This is the same stinky punanis that have called for terrorist attacked against Somaliland

The evidence is there for the whole world, Somalia and its puntland region calling for suicide bombing attacks on Somaliland

Bullshit debunked lies, he said bomb the shit out the jeegan soldiers found in dhulo territory. That's a dhulo man, dude got every right to kill any jeegan on his lands. He didnt say bomb jeegans in the triangle.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
PL needs to ban Dhiigshiil asap and deport any Jeegaan found there. We need to start a campaign to ban terrorism supporting dhiigshill.

Bullshit debunked lies, he said bomb the shit out the jeegan soldiers found in dhulo territory. That's a dhulo man, dude got every right to kill any jeegan on his lands. He didnt say bomb jeegans in the triangle.
It's easier to fund terrorists like Shabaab and ISIS so they can hit the most populated areas in Hargaysa with massive explosions. Let them test what people go through everyday.

waraabe

Your superior

nice try but the video is there for everyone, is faysal cali waraabe in darod lands? why are you calling for his murder

waraabe

Your superior
It's easier to fund terrorists like Shabaab and ISIS so they can hit the most populated areas in Hargaysa with massive explosions. Let them test what people go through everyday.

puntlander calling for terorist attacks against Somaliland once again

will the smelly punani tell us we miss quoted him again

i dare darod to launch terror attacks, that will be the end of darodia, not a single darod will be spared

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Idoors accusing people of supporting terror kkk waa yaab walle.

@waraabe listen to the video if u understand afsoomali

Faisal waarabe is an enemy and ofcourse he should be shot on sight

:pachah1: that clown serves a good purpose with his shit talking though

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@XaajiXumbo notice this playbook is this not familiar to you? :mjpls:

Puntland will ship the blame on somaliland to get a drone attack just like what happen in Galmudug cause they need help as usual for taking that L in tukaraq. Déjà vu anyone ? :gaasdrink:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Idoors accusing people of supporting terror kkk waa yaab walle.

@waraabe listen to the video if u understand afsoomali

Faisal waarabe is an enemy and ofcourse he should be shot on sight

:pachah1: that clown serves a good purpose with his shit talking though

Britain and AU has confirmed that Somaliland does not fund or arm Al-Shabaab so stop your dofaarood propaganda. The central government just made up excuses just because Somaliland is more peaceful and developed.

Faysal Ali Waraabe is the Isaaq intellectual honest version of Dabacasar. Every harsh truth he said about the Dofaaroods is correct and may he continue karbashing you folks with his own words since that triggers you. Before you come from Faysal Ali Waraabe who is drinking shaah in luxury place in Hargeisa why don't you free your Darood brethren in eastern SSC that are colonized by Idoors?

I guess getting karbashed twice in Tukaraq pussified you Punanis. :pachah1:

Last edited:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
kkkk i take it gaalo mj dont fast on ramadan, after all, what can we expect from a tribe whos females have launched war on the deen
It's not me who started calling for extermination of a whole tribe ten minutes ago

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Britain and AU has confirmed that Somaliland does not fund or arm Al-Shabaab so stop your dofaarood propaganda. The central government just made up excuses just because Somaliland is more peaceful and developed.

Faysal Ali Waraabe is the Isaaq intellectual honest version of Dabacasar. Every harsh truth he said about the Dofaaroods is correct and may he continue karbashing you folks with his own words since that triggers you. Before you come from Faysal Ali Waraabe who is drinking shaah in luxury place in Hargeisa why don't you free your Darood brethren in eastern SSC that are colonized by Idoors?

I guess getting karbashed twice in Tukaraq pussified you Punanis. :pachah1:
Wallahi factz they have to resort to weak excuses and blaming others for there problems. These are what defeated people like to do very sad stuff.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Wallahi factz they have to resort to weak excuses and blaming others for there problems. These are what defeated people like to do very sad stuff.

Darood iyo been is indistinguishable sxb. More karbash is coming for Punanis after Ramadan is finished waa billahi towfiq.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Don't whine when explosions wreck your cities. It's proven once again the unconditional support that your filthy maamul has for terrorists.

AUG 25, 2023
VIP

Faysal Ali Waraabe is the Isaaq intellectual honest version of Dabacasar. Every harbash truth he said about the Dofaaroods is correct and may he continue karbashing you folks with his own words since that triggers you. Before you come from Faysal Ali Waraabe who is drinking shaah in luxury place in Hargeisa why don't you free your Darood brethren in eastern SSC that are colonized by Idoors?

I guess getting karbashed twice in Tukaraq taught you a lesson not to f*ck with us. :pachah1:

:gucciwhat: What a sambac

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Your hominem tactics won't work with me. Next time you lie about Somaliland supporting terrorism, bring evidence to your claim or shut up. I guess karbashing you twice in Tukaraq turned you into naago liars. How shameful. :uCkf6mf:
:gucciwhat: i was about to respond to ur nonsense then realized its the begging sambac of somalispot :nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.