Piracy is back in Somalia in full force

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
1713148696953.png

Noticing anything SPECIAL?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

I hope they get blown up like the Russian did to them before๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Criminal gaajo ass boy View attachment 324748
Instead of guarding you hijack the ship and demand ransom then release them, and capture new ship for ransom. So this is in your opinion ok thing to do? Howโ€™s this considered coastal guard. Imagine USA catching illegal ships then demanding ransom from other countries. Your logic is ass you doqon criminal.
Fucking gaajo people they rather rob people than use thier brain in building the country.
Tell your friend to invest this money on buying better boat for fishing and living honest life. Instead of rubbing people like savage.
May Allah blow his boat up to smoke๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Good Job Somali Pirates securing the bag while securing the sea โ˜ โ˜ โ˜ , Yes its a question between moral and immoral and in this case im leaning towards moral. Which is why I pointed out the ship carrying charcoal, which you are completely disregarding. I've seen you post around here and you somehow manage to have worse spelling then I do and funny part is your going around calling people stupid. Very hypocritical

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Good Job Somali Pirates securing the bag while securing the sea โ˜ โ˜ โ˜ , Yes itโ€™s a question between moral and immoral and in this case im leaning towards moral. Which is why I pointed out the ship carrying charcoal, which you are completely disregarding. I've seen you post around here and you somehow manage to have worse spelling then I do and funny part is your going around calling people stupid. Very hypocritical
Yes you are indeed a stupid person by supporting piracy. The whole world fellow rules and here you trying to justify piracy cause they are stealing Somali resources ok on this one I agree to stop this illegal activity but why demand ransom then? This is criminal activities and cannot be justified by protecting our resources. Why demand and hold hostages for money? You doqon ass.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Yes you are indeed a stupid person by supporting piracy. The whole world fellow rules and here you trying to justify piracy cause they are stealing Somali resources ok on this one I agree to stop this illegal activity but why demand ransom then? This is criminal activities and cannot be justified by protecting our resources. Why demand and hold hostages for money? You doqon ass.
The world isnt perfect, you post gender baits on the daily why? 'doqon ass'???? I cant even read what the fck you are talking about nigga did you have a stroke or something you stupid alwaax Lacking of basic comprehension skills.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

MAn sspot needs better troll Were left with low quality illterate ones, Ive always seen how you spam so many emojis in your posting? can you not convey your thoughts? is it through emojis that you speak? I dont know but im gonna limit my roastings of your 'doqon ass' so U dont try to bait me into a ban

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
The world isnt perfect, you post gender baits on the daily why? 'doqon ass'???? I cant even read what the fck you are talking about nigga did you have a stroke or something you stupid alwaax Lacking of basic comprehension skills.
Please excuse my grammar errors; when I write quickly, I tend to overlook them. However, youโ€™re here attempting to justify piracy by arguing that it defends our countryโ€™s resources, yet you ignore the ransom demands when these ships are captured. Rather than that, we should document and expose these companiesโ€™ illegal activities in our countries, prompting the world to sanction them.

Doqon ass

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
MAn sspot needs better troll Were left with low quality illterate ones, Ive always seen how you spam so many emojis in your posting? can you not convey your thoughts? is it through emojis that you speak? I dont know but im gonna limit my roastings of your 'doqon ass' so U dont try to bait me into a ban
Go somewhere else and try explain your stupid profile pic meaning.
IMG_1256.png

Please excuse my grammar errors; when I write quickly, I tend to overlook them. However, youโ€™re here attempting to justify piracy by arguing that it defends our countryโ€™s resources, yet you ignore the ransom demands when these ships are captured. Rather than that, we should document and expose these companiesโ€™ illegal activities in our countries, prompting the world to sanction them.

Doqon ass
You are the most stupidest person ever, no one follows this rule based world you have in your head, only the weak gets exploited and rinsed, these pirates actually help fisherman when they make the area too high risk to make illiegsl fishing, embezzling charcoals, even our fish ecosystem came back when pirating was at an all time high even Kenyan fisherman were thanking Somali pirates cuz they a lot of Fish banks were thriving. f*ck the rule based world when did the world ever help us when people used to steal our fish and dump chemical waste

bohom

Here to chill
The same morons in this thread defending pirates will be the same ones crying when they get the "Captain Phillips" treatment ๐Ÿ’€

You shouldn't be defending something you don't want to be accountable for.

So be consistent with your views ๐Ÿ’ฏ

5c2.gif

The sooner Somalia gets a proper navy, the sooner all this piracy and illegal fishing/dumping madness can end.

Thatโ€™s a talented pilot btw ๐Ÿ˜… heโ€™s handling that low altitude flight like itโ€™s nothing god I just love seeing someone do their thing professionally

Last edited:
Criminal gaajo ass boy View attachment 324748
Instead of guarding you hijack the ship and demand ransom then release them, and capture new ship for ransom. So this is in your opinion ok thing to do? Howโ€™s this considered coastal guard. Imagine USA catching illegal ships then demanding ransom from other countries. Your logic is ass you doqon criminal.
They could making billions yearly off of that door way but they rather steal. These people are backwards.

Trending

Latest posts