Piracy is back in Somalia in full force

One of my friends cousin got paid last month and he is retired now.

Attachments

• IMG_0193.jpeg
    IMG_0193.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 118
Foreign backing of minor clan claims to spoils in the ocean. The previous pirates had TPLF overlords aswell.

This is in response to 2017-2022 gov’t nearly getting rid of foreign vessels citing “there hasn’t been piracy in our seas for 5 years, we want all ships off our coast”. Foreigners want to stay and continue dumping, so suddenly pirates pop up….

Geopolitics sometimes creates situations on the ground in Somalia.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
They got paid $7 million. The ship they captured was carrying charcoal from Jubaland and was owned by Pajeeets. I guess the load was more important to the owners.
Tell your friend to invest this money on buying better boat for fishing and living honest life. Instead of rubbing people like savage.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
They’re the unofficial Somali coast guards. Leave them alone.
Robbing the people all the way to India yeah sure they are coast guards lol.
You are aiding a criminal and I hope the cia is spying on your text messages.

Robbing the people all the way to India yeah sure they are coast guards lol.
You are aiding a criminal and I hope the cia is spying on your text messages.
The ship owners were engaging in the charcoal business in Somalia which is illegal. Anyone that disrupts their operations is welcome.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
The ship owners were engaging in the charcoal business in Somalia which is illegal. Anyone that disrupts their operations is welcome.
Criminal gaajo ass boy
IMG_1205.png

Instead of guarding you hijack the ship and demand ransom then release them, and capture new ship for ransom. So this is in your opinion ok thing to do? How’s this considered coastal guard. Imagine USA catching illegal ships then demanding ransom from other countries. Your logic is ass you doqon criminal.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
They got paid $7 million. The ship they captured was carrying charcoal from Jubaland and was owned by Pajeeets. I guess the load was more important to the owners.

News said they had charcoal from Mozambigue but really from Jubaland? f*ck man. The deforestation continues. Also wouldn’t be surprised this operation was preplanned, as in someone tipped off the pirates.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
News said they had charcoal from Mozambigue but really from Jubaland? f*ck man. The deforestation continues. Also wouldn’t be surprised this operation was preplanned, as in someone tipped off the pirates.
somalia there is whole ecosystem. If there is no pirates and terrorist alot of people wont get paid. dont like to be conspiracy theorist but why couldn't these guys be arrested soon as they landed on Puntland soil. Clans all know who these guys are which means its sanctioned to some level by powerful people

Trending