Pictures of my trip to West Burco, Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Duke of Harshaw I visited Burco in my first visit to SL and this was ancient times and I remember that they had the most backward people in Northern Somalia (SL). We drove into the city while stupidly wearing a Kevin Garnett Jersey. It was the checkpoint entrance to the city. The officer pulled out of the car and gave me a lecture on modesty. Dude was sincere cause he didn't ask for bribery but to have a talk with me. He also inquired about the chicks that were in our car and they were my sister-in-law and her gf. They let us go. Then I was inside the city and we were parked at a street cause we were lost and as we were sitting there I was watched as two girls were walking towards us from far away, eventually they were passing us by and not before they did "look at that in the car, cover yourself woman". Apparently my sister-in-law had her neck showing and they was the cause of their insult :faysalwtf:

I still have this image of them of being Kandahar during the Taliban rule

maybe they just ain't fans of those shitbag timberwolves :manny:

Bohol

VIP
@UncleMenace The fact you said ancient times explains it. I think it
is the way you Americans/Canadians walk, they detected some ciyaal suuqniimo. I never got
any hassle.

:drakelaugh:

Bohol

VIP
New Kaah business center next to Nasiye hotel

South-side Oodweyne road

2z6v38i.jpg

14e55ef.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts