Huruuse and Nasiye
20rv18h.jpg

Nasiye
117efkl.jpg

New Daryeel headquarters in Burco, next to Libaan
kcks0.jpg

Telesom
w8520n.jpg

Abdirahman Tuur roundabout where many supermarkets surround it.
974cnd.jpg

Nasiye, southside Oodweyne road
mvpve1.jpg

N

NaomiHoney

Looks lovely. Never have I been or seen burco.

Looks so much cleaner compared with hargeysa

mashallah. I never like burco tbh and i don't know why. :manny: But i remember that roundabout and going to golis restaurant whenever i'd pass thru the city with my abti. :lol:

got any more pics fam? @Duke of Harshaw

Bohol

VIP
mashallah. I never like burco tbh and i don't know why. :manny: But i remember that roundabout and going to golis restaurant whenever i'd pass thru the city with my abti. :lol:

got any more pics fam? @Duke of Harshaw

Yh on the phone I will upload more. Let me guess reason you don't like it is because it is not as liberal as Hargeisa somaha? :lol:
Mashallah though lots of naturally beautiful girls in West Burco. God has blessed us with so many beauties. I have seen the light.

:rejoice:

Yh on the phone I will upload more. Let me guess reason you don't like it is because it is not as liberal as Hargeisa somaha? :lol:
Mashallah though lots of naturally beautiful girls in West Burco. God has blessed us with so many beauties. I have seen the light.

:rejoice:

:cosbyhmm:

i think that's the reason why. :lol::lol:

never really felt settled there. Berbera was dope.

man i wish i came out this summer. :birdman: Next summer i will inshallah when ciiro is president. :ahh:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Surprisingly Berbera town got the best road and looks like a lovely city

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Take some landscape pictures sxb!
Looks great masha allah, I like that Burco has much wider roads compared to hargeisa
How is the caano geel? Are reer burco still very conservative or the civilization has reached? :drakekidding:

Bohol

VIP
@Xayd I did took some pictures of Sheikh area. I haven't tried their caano geel yet (I don't want stomach upsets). Yes
the women here in West Burco are pretty conservative but beautiful, definitely wifey materials.

Bohol

VIP
Well I can't say all of Burco since I have't been there, I only stayed in one section of it (west side).

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Duke of Harshaw I visited Burco in my first visit to SL and this was ancient times and I remember that they had the most backward people in Northern Somalia (SL). We drove into the city while stupidly wearing a Kevin Garnett Jersey. It was the checkpoint entrance to the city. The officer pulled out of the car and gave me a lecture on modesty. Dude was sincere cause he didn't ask for bribery but to have a talk with me. He also inquired about the chicks that were in our car and they were my sister-in-law and her gf. They let us go. Then I was inside the city and we were parked at a street cause we were lost and as we were sitting there I was watched as two girls were walking towards us from far away, eventually they were passing us by and not before they did "look at that in the car, cover yourself woman". Apparently my sister-in-law had her neck showing and they was the cause of their insult :faysalwtf:

I still have this image of them of being Kandahar during the Taliban rule

Status
Not open for further replies.