Pick your husband

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Lacag 2/10
Personality 8/10
images.jpeg-37.jpg

won't pay for your meher and probably has other side hussles incase you break up, but will definitely fulfill your none materialistic needs, just don't expect something long-term

Lacag: 9/10
Personality 3/10
ali_nur.jpg

Successful geeljire who owns some land in xamar, will pay for anything you want but expects to have a virgin obedient maid, who stays at home while he's in the middle of business trips and looking for a second wife

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lacag 2/10
Personality 8/10
View attachment 91698
won't pay for your meher and probably has other side hussles incase you break up, but will definitely fulfill your none materialistic needs, just don't expect something long-term

Personality 3/10
View attachment 91699
Successful geeljire who owns some land in xamar, will pay for anything you want but expects to have a virgin obedient maid, who stays at home while he's in the middle of business trips and looking for a second wife

Neither of them. They are not manly enough to make me faint

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I'll add a third candidate

Lacag: 5/10
Personality: 5/10
images.jpeg-38.jpg

Pressured by his hooyo to marry young so now he's searching through Muslim dating sites in hopes of finally capturing a baddie before finishing Uni or going bald... will treat you ok and expect some awkward dinner convos cause he's too busy surfing through sspot.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'll add a third candidate

Lacag: 5/10
Personality: 5/10
View attachment 91701
Pressured by his hooyo to marry young so now he's surfing through Muslim dating sites in hopes of finally capturing a baddie before finishing Uni or going bald... will treat you ok and expect some awkward dinner convos cause he's too busy surfing through sspot.

Naaah. He can marry my pretty nanny tho. We still can be family.

Lacag 2/10
Personality 8/10
View attachment 91698

Personality 3/10
View attachment 91699
None of them. They’re both Qashin

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This one is man enough, am afraid without even seeing his mouth shape. Or his jaws.

somalia-pirate_brutality-06-03-2012.jpg

Trending

Latest posts