Pick your husband

I’m not a gold digger but money is still important. I wouldn’t marry a man who doesn’t have a job, and still needs to have many side hustles. He doesn’t have to be rich, just a decent job that we can have a good life with.
I’d pick B in this situation. If he’s filthy rich and buys me anything I want then why not?
A sounds like a leech and “don’t expect anything long term” makes him sound like a cheater. I want a stable life I guess

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So he is addicted to sex?
Smh eedo

fuckboy whimsical of times, and if the girl rejects those plans because she has a legitimate reason for not being able to hang out, he will get pissed. However, if plans are made he will bail on them without a second thought. If a girl tries to stand up to this asshole he will most likely deny everything and turn it all around on the girl making it seem as though the conflict at stake is her fault and he has done nothing wrong and hates when girls at him for "no reason." He will always come crawling back because he is a horny prick and can not withstand the dispossession of one of his baes, because he has more than one that's for sure. Texting such a boy will consist of the girl carrying the conversation and the guy responding with short answers 10 or more minutes after the girl's response, but when she asks why he takes so long to answer it will be because he is "busy" but he promises he likes her. Boys like this are egotistical assholes who can not be trusted and are hard to get rid of because they say all the right things to get the girl back.
Tiffany: "He found me on instagram and commented "hmu." He's hot, should I go for it?"
Stephanie: "No, he's such a fuckboy. Sleeps around and will screw you over."

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fuckboy

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I’m not a gold digger but money is still important. I wouldn’t marry a man who doesn’t have a job, and still needs to have many side hustles. He doesn’t have to be rich, just a decent job that we can have a good life with.
I’d pick B in this situation. If he’s filthy rich and buys me anything I want then why not?
A sounds like a leech and “don’t expect anything long term” makes him sound like a cheater. I want a stable life I guess
What are you gonna do when he's looking for other woman to join his gang?

Two but only if he’s out of the country 70+% of the year. That way I can look for an upgrade and I don’t have to be in his miserable presence but still get the perks of his money.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Two but only if he’s out of the country 70+% of the year. That way I can look for an upgrade and I don’t have to be in his miserable presence but still get the perks of his money.
What about a situation where you're making your own money and getting someone like #1 minus the cheating?

What are you gonna do when he's looking for other woman to join his gang?
Since I went for him I guess I’ve already given up on love and etc.
I guess he marries abroad and I’ll just forget about it and probably cheat on him. When I get tired of that I’ll dedicate my life to my kids. Money helps more in life than love sadly

What about a situation where you're making your own money and getting someone like #1 minus the cheating?
What’s the fun in having to clock in everyday and work for money when someone can give it to you for free while you just lie around looking pretty? That’s such a struggle life ugh could never be me. Imagine having to work 40hrs a week just to afford to live? Yuck no thank you:it0tdo8:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Smh eedo

fuckboy whimsical of times, and if the girl rejects those plans because she has a legitimate reason for not being able to hang out, he will get pissed. However, if plans are made he will bail on them without a second thought. If a girl tries to stand up to this asshole he will most likely deny everything and turn it all around on the girl making it seem as though the conflict at stake is her fault and he has done nothing wrong and hates when girls at him for "no reason." He will always come crawling back because he is a horny prick and can not withstand the dispossession of one of his baes, because he has more than one that's for sure. Texting such a boy will consist of the girl carrying the conversation and the guy responding with short answers 10 or more minutes after the girl's response, but when she asks why he takes so long to answer it will be because he is "busy" but he promises he likes her. Boys like this are egotistical assholes who can not be trusted and are hard to get rid of because they say all the right things to get the girl back.
Tiffany: "He found me on instagram and commented "hmu." He's hot, should I go for it?"
Stephanie: "No, he's such a fuckboy. Sleeps around and will screw you over."

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fuckboy

Thanks for the education Thugress

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
tumblr_plv46vtc7U1w5bpkdo1_400.jpg

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I'll add a third candidate

Lacag: 5/10
Personality: 5/10
View attachment 91701
Pressured by his hooyo to marry young so now he's searching through Muslim dating sites in hopes of finally capturing a baddie before finishing Uni or going bald... will treat you ok and expect some awkward dinner convos cause he's too busy surfing through sspot.
Why is no one picking this guy? Are ya'll intimidated by his mighty mediocrity?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Why is no one picking this guy? Are ya'll intimidated by his mighty mediocrity?

Girls will find him worser than the other two. He's not rich like #2 nor has #1 personality. An Average 5/10 is no diff to a 1/10 to women.

It's pretty sad since this guy represents the majority of Somali males.

Trending

Latest posts