Phsyco parents

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Just deal wit it until you move out. Yo momma might be off it but she still pay the bills. So with that being said you gotta respect what she says until you move out from under her roof.

I have come to realization my mother's not ok, she shows signs of a phsycopath..

This afternoon I told her I would be making butter chicken instead of pasta.

We have pasta nearly every day, she got mad and said no, make pasta.

I told her we are sick of eating the same food everyday. She told me to SHUTUP and LISTEN or I'll get cursed by her.

She has told me already she cursed my other two siblings that's why their life is hard.

She then starts talking about how they don't visit her anymore because their partners brainwashed them.

And they are "waalid caasi"

But that's not true, she kicked my older brother out because he was coming home late nights, but he was still going to work and university and doing well.
From the age of 18 he became independent, I didn't see him much probably once a year.
He moved to another state and married a American girl. My mother opposed to it, but my father accepted his marriage.
He comes to see us every thanks giving and the only thing my mother ever asks him is for money, it's sad. She only makes duaa for him when he gives it to her other times , she's cursing him.

She randomly started to cry today, saying I'm going to leave you all.

You all don't give me anything?

I gave her 3k for her to spend when she visits her sister in Dubai.....

I think my mother worships money.

Maybe your mother is not the pyscho in this scenario. Maybe it is the daughter who posts behind her mothers back on a random forum, speculating about her mental condition.

@SOULSEARCHING Wallahi not sure what you can do in this situation. If I were you I'd have a discussion with her and maybe help her realize her mistakes. However getting angry or possibly falling out on your mom is not the way to go. Remember the hadith: The Prophet Muhammed (saw) said "Your Heaven lies under the feet of your mother"

Trending