Phenotype can be misleading when it comes to genotype

They weren't since Somalis carry the light skin gene at nearly 50%, the same amount of Western Asian ancestory we carry,
Darker doesn't mean they were black, I believe they were similar in skintone to modern arabs (non-levantine) who are olive/brown.
Levantine arabs are almost white in skintone.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
kkkkkk Don't get it twisted i fanboy for Nilotes and Western blacks not West Africans:yacadiim:

Western black = diluted soup of yams + joloof rice + collard greens with varying degrees of unseasoned meat and potatoes (forced into the stew).

Nilosaharans are even more laan gaab than Cushites (RIP).

Tukraq

VIP
Ignore him. All groups are admixed. Including the West Africans he fanboys for.
:siilaanyolaugh:
I was wondering if they were after seeing giannis antentakumpo
gettyimages-1130396141.jpg

A pure Nigerian lighter than most somalis

Having light skin doesn't mean you are mixed. Africans come in different shades.
For example the San people in South Africa are completely unmixed but very light in skin-tone.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What can I say

I sympathize with the underdogs

Fair enough. :farmajoyaab:

I sympathize too. And their purchasing power speaks to me. I hear supporting dark skinned girls will help you cake it in. Be it in hair or skincare products.

Let us join forces and make an assortment of 4A -C extensions and make them affordable. They are hard to find and actually being sought after, now.

@Timo Madow and proud will be our Nubian haired rapunzel.

*Let your fro grow*

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Igbos are in general lighter than other groups in Nigeria.

The ones shipped to Jamaica were called red eboe. They had lighter skin with what we deem African features in parenthesis (despite no known admixture outside of their region in West Africa). This is where the term red bone comes from. Or so I've heard.

Tukraq

VIP
Igbos are in general lighter than other groups in Nigeria.

The ones shipped to Jamaica were called red eboe. They had lighter skin with what we deem African features in parenthesis (despite no known admixture outside of their region in West Africa). This is where the term red bone comes from. Or so I've heard.
He’s Yoruba though

Vanessa

Support interracial love πŸ’•
VIP
They don't.

Some of them have curly hair but not Madow.

Only a small minority have afro hair.
I met couple Egyptians they had Madow like 4a hair.
And my sister ex friend who was an Egyptian and also had Madow hair maseer my sister long wavy hair. She used to shade and said how it’s impossible to have wavy hair and dark skin.

Trending

Latest posts