PHD graduate dies in Somalia

This is one of the men who would've benefited from a diaspora only town. Instead he was blown up by fucking camel piss drinkers, f*ck sakes 8 years of study disapeared!!!

He could've changed the landscape of Somalia!

I would've loved to meet this man , discussed about development in Somalia and how we can solve the problems plaguing the nation in a safe city. Instead he was killed for eating icecream!

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
it sucks man , so many educated peeps dying when they go back home.... wtf !!!!!!!
its fukin 2021 and somalia and many other "muslim countries" are beyond repairable........how long is this curse of extremism gonna exist

No, the FGS must secure the capital not a tribe of people.
True, but they are the biggest clan in Mog. They have weaponry and militias, what the f is going on? Why can they secure their city like tha Isaaq has done in SL and Majeerteen and Co has in PL. Om not from Mog but seeing my people die every week hurts my heart walaahi.

True, but they are the biggest clan in Mog. They have weaponry and militias, what the f is going on? Why can they secure their city like tha Isaaq has done in SL and Majeerteen and Co has in PL. Om not from Mog but seeing my people die every week hurts my heart walaahi.
Militias can't guard a city, the FGS has full control and has incorporated previous militiias.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
And this is why I can never set a foot there , they're killing pioneers calling them murtads and justify their killings.

What are the odds , if I were to set an establishment there and get blown to pieces .

Actually I know a handful of Geeljires that were fed up with the life here and had decided to repatriate to Somalia , the place they had fled from during the vicious civil war in the 90's , these people died different ways, one bussiness post graduate set up retail merchandise set up a retail merchandise in the capital , he sold his entire store and used his savings to relocstey , he would often tell me on the phone, he had regretted repatriating , he was in constant feared as a diasporan that his days were numbered , he said soldiers would constantly harrass him and extorting him for money which almost left him out of bussiness, he also added some local bussinessmen weren't pleased that his store was attracting customers , later that month he died in the Soobe attack that place there.
A sad way die , he was a young ambitious man he had always dreamt of returning to the motherland only to get this sort of treatment , it is for reasons like these why many young Somalis risk their lives elsewhere , infact more people are leaving than returning.

Another bussinessman that I knew also left this country to set up a field of farming , he had recently graduated from the university of agriculture farming , he believed the only way Somalis to become forward was to invest whatever they had in their home country , he left Somalia at a young age and witnessed the massacre of his people , yet he was going there some decades later , I was skeptical and warned him about the possible dangers that returnees can face , especially in the rural areas , he dismissed my advice and expertise on that matter and said I was pessimistic about Somalia , in reality I believe it is far fetched to go back to a war torn country where justice is non existent.
He leased out his garage and Spazas and took a one way flight to Somalia , at first he was welcomed in his home village and months later he successfully gained the suberlooge (ownership documents) for few acres of fertile , he even bought in the equipment, fertilizers and farmtrucks and had luck to irrigate the lands but there were people unhappy about his presence ,they were eager enough to dispute with him over the acres despite having legal ownership , hence he had lost his limbs during a vicious clan attack , he was an ambushed in his home village. His life is completely ruined and he contemplates wether leaving South Africa was the right decision.

He now believes he made a poor assesment and judgement about Somalia , infact he says life would had been better if used that investment money to tahriib either Libya or Brazil

Last edited:

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
i
Segregation is the only solution

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
alshababs purpose is to destabilize southern somalia (its what united somalis in the past). A destabliziled mogadishu is a green light for long periods of time is good news for coloniel arabs and adaans hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

anyone with eyes to see can see the road the horn of africa is heading. When ogaden was given to ethiopia and djibouti gaining independence , civil war , alshabab , domino effect.

Royalflush

novacane
Your time can come anywhere

and besides If you know it’s a hotspot why not take a weapon for self defence or a bodyguard. Some forward thinking is required if you want to remain safe without the help of the fgs

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This is one of the men who would've benefited from a diaspora only town. Instead he was blown up by fucking camel piss drinkers, f*ck sakes 8 years of study disapeared!!!

He could've changed the landscape of Somalia!

AUN Walaahi this is so sad.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
AUN.... that only the proves of everything that we are doing in this life is useless except working for our afterlife because the only certainty we have in this life is death.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
AUN.... that only the proves of everything that we are doing in this life is useless except working for our afterlife because the only certainty we have in this life is death.

I agree. Walaahi.....PHD is useless in aqeero

Trending

Latest posts