Petition to hold second EU referendum reaches 2.5m signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seoul

. . .
this cadaan coworker of mine said that she voted out because of all the immigrants taking their benefits and jobs. I told that bih many people are here legally and have gone through education and the hardship of finding a job, paying taxes and becoming law abiding citizens just like her. It's the frikkin Romanians and Polish that give Europeans a bad name. Best believe the chav shut up after that :westbrookwtf:

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
this cadaan coworker of mine said that she voted out because of all the immigrants taking their benefits and jobs. I told that bih many people are here legally and have gone through education and the hardship of finding a job, paying taxes and becoming law abiding citizens just like her. It's the frikkin Romanians and Polish that give Europeans a bad name. Best believe the chav shut up after that :westbrookwtf:
daylight robbery if you ask me!

the people have been sold a lie and this whole thing is a farce!

I've never seen a f*ck up like this. That 49/51 vote, you can really tell how dumb and divided the the country is.

But I know nothing so I'm just gonna sit back and watch this fuckfest unfold.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I hope a bird shits on your newly acquired goods from asos!

you may get fiddled by a bunch of angry pigeons as well
giphy.gif

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I've never seen a f*ck up like this. That 49/51 vote, you can really tell how dumb and divided the the country is.

But I know nothing so I'm just gonna sit back and watch this fuckfest unfold.
A bigger fuckfest is coming where I'll be kicking back watching from my 2 tap household
giphy.gif

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending