Petition Seeks Deportation for Ilhan Omar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ilhan has made lots of enemies. The Jews will use the law to throw all books at her. but they seem very dumb. how can Ilhan not be eligible to get US asylum for being in Kenya after she fled Somalia?

Klayman’s petition to DHS cited suspicion of marriage fraud, questions about her citizenship since she reportedly came to the U.S. from Kenya, which would mean she was “not eligible to be admitted into the United States as a refugee,” and other “removable” offenses.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
They have tried everything in the book to belittle our sister but she always comes out unscathed, god bless Ilhan Omar and look out for her :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She has the protection of Allaah swt. My wish and your noise is irrelevant.

She has the protection of Allaah swt. My wish and your noise is irrelevant.

nayaa basra, there is currently a plan to deport all mjs from the USA. According to the "Geneva UNHCR 1951 Refugee Convention, a person who can obtain protection/security in a part of the country he/she is fleeing from shall seek protection in that part of the country first before requesting asylum in a different country"

Now, we all know that many mjs including Ilhan were residents of xamar and this clan was being persecuted/murdered/raped/tortured in xamar. However, puntland was stable and peaceful for any mj. Therefore, all mjs fleeing xamar should have sought safe haven in any city in puntland.

Wow, i have become a lawyer now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
nayaa basra, there is currently a plan to deport all mjs from the USA. According to the "Geneva UNHCR 1951 Refugee Convention, a person who can obtain protection/security in a part of the country he/she is fleeing from shall seek protection in that part of the country first before requesting asylum in a different country"

Now, we all know that many mjs including Ilhan were residents of xamar and this clan was being persecuted/murdered/raped/tortured in xamar. However, puntland was stable and peaceful for any mj. Therefore, all mjs fleeing xamar should have sought safe haven in any city in puntland.

Wow, i have become a lawyer now.

I hope your lawyerniimo benefits your camel rearing Dhulbahante clan

Damn, he's tarnishing my clans rep, may Allah swt guide him

i mean she is making 170,000 a year so not bad for 2 years its 340k he most likely wants the dough

maybe its just mean, i am OG, i will tell my wife yuo cannot go around smooshing with man and shaking hands, we are not cuccks,

no muslim man should allow his wife to deep low around man, trans, gay parties,

females dont have caqli, they need man guarding them as we are wiser and more long term thinking,

Whilst the majority of us are proud of brave Ilhan, you have some men here who can't fathom the idea of women making a change in the world.

i mean she is making 170,000 a year so not bad for 2 years its 340k he most likely wants the dough

maybe its just mean, i am OG, i will tell my wife yuo cannot go around smooshing with man and shaking hands, we are not cuccks,

no muslim man should allow his wife to deep low around man, trans, gay parties,

females dont have caqli, they need man guarding them as we are wiser and more long term thinking,

Walal not to be rude, but from reading your post, the average woman has more aqli than you.

Walal not to be rude, but from reading your post, the average woman has more aqli than you.

ramadan kareem halima,

dont be offended sister, but muslim females should NOT be in politics, the inevitable hand shaking with man, schmoozing with man,

where a un married man and woman are shaytan is the third person encouraging things,

also, woman are far more likely to support gays, homos, gay marriage, allow criminals to be released early, support trans etc

females dont think long term consequences and the affect it has on society,

point in evidence, ilhan support for gay/lesbian/trans,

minneapolis-minnesota-usa-24-de-junio-de-2018-el-diputado-estatal-ilhan-omar-el-dfl-candidato-a-los-eeuu-5-distrito-congresional-campanas-en-el-desfile-del-orgullo-gay-en-minneapolis-mn-credito-craig-lassigzuma-alambrealamy-live-news-p6dt4a.jpg

Whilst the majority of us are proud of brave Ilhan, you have some men here who can't fathom the idea of women making a change in the world.

She’s not making any sort of change, just spouting off ridiculous statements that get her in the news.

I’m telling you for a FACT that there must be far more qualified Somali men from Minnesota who could’ve handled politics better than her. She’s definitely anti-American in her heart as well. Every position she takes, she makes it seem as if the US is the source of all the world’s problems. She wants to cut down American power in every way she can, cutting military spending in half and hurting US interests at a time when the goddamn Chinese are rising in power. She wants to start taxing people 90% of their income and nationalizing corporations as well. Completely communistic and she’d tank the US economy.

Is that what you want?

Ilhan saying she wants to make “good trouble” in the United States as if America should become some image of what she wants it to be. That is narcissism on the highest level, since she IMMIGRATED to a country that is the world superpower, with the most open and tolerant culture, with free markets and individualist capitalism....and then she turns around and wants to overturn that entire society.

Either you are an AMERICAN and you adopt these values and you put your country first, or you need to get the hell out of politics.

She’s not making any sort of change, just spouting off ridiculous statements that get her in the news.

I’m telling you for a FACT that there must be far more qualified Somali men from Minnesota who could’ve handled politics better than her. She’s definitely anti-American in her heart as well. Every position she takes, she makes it seem as if the US is the source of all the world’s problems. She wants to cut down American power in every way she can, cutting military spending in half and hurting US interests at a time when the goddamn Chinese are rising in power. She wants to start taxing people 90% of their income and nationalizing corporations as well. Completely communistic and she’d tank the US economy.

Is that what you want?

Add that to all the things she supports that are unislamic. She really thinks that by supporting BDS it washes away the sins of supporting LGBTQ, abortion etc.

ramadan kareem halima,

dont be offended sister, but muslim females should NOT be in politics, the inevitable hand shaking with man, schmoozing with man,

where a un married man and woman are shaytan is the third person encouraging things,

also, woman are far more likely to support gays, homos, gay marriage, allow criminals to be released early, support trans etc

females dont think long term consequences and the affect it has on society,

point in evidence, ilhan support for gay/lesbian/trans,

minneapolis-minnesota-usa-24-de-junio-de-2018-el-diputado-estatal-ilhan-omar-el-dfl-candidato-a-los-eeuu-5-distrito-congresional-campanas-en-el-desfile-del-orgullo-gay-en-minneapolis-mn-credito-craig-lassigzuma-alambrealamy-live-news-p6dt4a.jpg

I doubt these women care about what is considered Halal or Haram. No wonder women will populate Jahannam

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Allah has made it very clear that women are not allowed in politics and it has to be strictly men only because men are the protectors, maintainers of women and were made to excel while women by nature are more emotional, more easily swayed by their feelings and compassion. These qualities have been created in women to enable them to carry out their most important duty, which is motherhood and nurturing children.

The Prophet himself said “no people who appoint a woman as their leader will ever prosper.”

For the entire history of the past, there haven’t been a single female leader, politician or a judge until recently due to the influence of modern Western culture.

Last edited:
Allah has made it very clear that women are not allowed in politics and it has to be strictly men only because men are the protectors, maintainers of women and were made to excel while women by nature are more emotional, more easily swayed by their feelings and compassion. These qualities have been created in women to enable them to carry out their most important duty, which is motherhood and nurturing children.

The Prophet himself said “no people who appoint a woman as their leader will ever prosper.”

For the entire history of the past, there haven’t been a single female leader, politician or a judge until recently due to the influence of modern Western culture.

Women are not allowed to be rulers and judges. But there is nothing Islamically to suggest they can't be in politics. Stop conflating the two.

Also, Umar (May Allah be pleased with him) choose a woman to be in charge of the markets.

Also, walal whilst I agree Islamically women are not meant to be rulers. Your last point is factually incorrect and illustrates that you do not have a good grasp of history. Female rulership is not a modern phenomenon, but goes back to many ancient societies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.