Petition Seeks Deportation for Ilhan Omar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt these women care about what is considered Halal or Haram. No wonder women will populate Jahannam

There are many men who don't care about what is haraam and halaal. Most of our leaders are men. Somalia is led by men, yet inequality and blood shed for 30 yrs rules the day.

Your point isn't about following Islamic rules, its about vilifying and looking down at women.

There are many men who don't care about what is haraam and halaal. Most of our leaders are men. Somalia is led by men, yet inequality and blood shed for 30 yrs rules the day.

Your point isn't about following Islamic rules, its about vilifying and looking down at women.

I don't look down on women. :comeon: I just stated a fact from the ahadith saheeh.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Her husband has to be the greatest Cuck. Niggas are so cheap, She just bought he’s raganimo for some chump change and status. Imagine having clout because of being Ilhan’s husband.
:siilaanyolaugh::faysalwtf:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I personally think shes another puppet for the elite to cause tension and chaos in the political world. If that wasnt the case they would have fired her without hesitation think about it.

she very naive, she dont understand that naturalized americans are not viewed fully american in politics unless ofc you white.

@HalimaJ it is Ramadan. put feminism aside as it not compatible with Islam, especially when u r fasting. how can u be pro lgbtq in ramadan and still fast?

istanbul-avrupa-yakasi-iftar-mekanlari-2018-01.jpg

@HalimaJ it is Ramadan. put feminism aside as it not compatible with Islam, especially when u r fasting. how can u be pro lgbtq in ramadan and still fast?

istanbul-avrupa-yakasi-iftar-mekanlari-2018-01.jpg

Its Ramadan, how could you make up lies?

When did I say I was pro LGTBQ?
Nothing I said has anything to do with feminism. It seems any woman that challenges the trash mentality some of you have about women in your eyes makes you a feminist. Well being MTGOW or a menist is not compatible with Islam.

Many here use Islam to spout disrespectful views about women.

nayaa basra, there is currently a plan to deport all mjs from the USA. According to the "Geneva UNHCR 1951 Refugee Convention, a person who can obtain protection/security in a part of the country he/she is fleeing from shall seek protection in that part of the country first before requesting asylum in a different country"

Now, we all know that many mjs including Ilhan were residents of xamar and this clan was being persecuted/murdered/raped/tortured in xamar. However, puntland was stable and peaceful for any mj. Therefore, all mjs fleeing xamar should have sought safe haven in any city in puntland.

Wow, i have become a lawyer now.
Good point so does that apply to reer we have peace muh too loool

Her husband has to be the greatest Cuck. Niggas are so cheap, She just bought he’s raganimo for some chump change and status. Imagine having clout because of being Ilhan’s husband.
:siilaanyolaugh::faysalwtf:
Welcome to being a hag where shame is just another word for them loool

I personally think shes another puppet for the elite to cause tension and chaos in the political world. If that wasnt the case they would have fired her without hesitation think about it.
Are you saying that cause she is mj but anyway i would traded for donald duck and friends to be jailed anyday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending