Personality thread

Idk about myself never given it a thought. Heres some plebs I did instead

@Radical Canjeerorism is calm and rational individual
@HanadR6 is positive piece of laxoox with a good sense of self-esteem.
@Nostalgia/@Céleste is a gentle soul and at ease
@Apollo/@Calaf has curious personality and a disposition to work hard
@Shmurda is a broken soul using sex to soothe the pain / high self-esteem and is outgoing.
@land owner/@LoveandLight/Kingsolo/@BetterDaysAhead (same person) is strong person who values justice a lot always thinks of others before himself.
@CaliTedesse stole money from me when I was in Xamar so he's a terrible person
@beenleey /@Desert Flower extroverted, honest, and conventional
@P4$t0 giver of ratings the king of being neutral
@Samaalic Era/@Sharmaarke/@Abdisamad3 is the same nigga traditional dicators with a affimity to troll
@Ayubi proud geeljire who loves Islam quite knowledgeable in certain topics
@Muji reformed terrorist who is very empathic , high self-esteem
@Furioso has great taste music probably has perfect pitch
@Timo Madow and proud extroverted, intellectual, and creative
@DR OSMAN highly open, conscientiousness, extraversion type of personality
@Sammo / @Luciddreamer is the same person independant and firm in their beliefs and gentle in their words.

Imma stop here way more people to do but I'd be here for hours

Damn. Do you only like me for my taste in music? I know it's bomb but there's more to me than that.
:mjcry:

I'm a complex person with many layers. I'm capable of anything. You have only barely scratched at the surface. I'll give you one point. My voice is angelic and I have the badass @Muji as a manager. I'm going to blow up soon. Watch out

:fittytousand:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Damn. Do you only like me for my taste in music? I know it's bomb but there's more to me than that.
:mjcry:

I'm a complex person with many layers. I'm capable of anything. You have only barely scratched at the surface. I'll give you one point. My voice is angelic and I have the badass @Muji as a manager. I'm going to blow up soon. Watch out

:fittytousand:

Damn send me your soundcloud then let me support! Music is life to me it's a personality in it's self makes you reflective, open-minded, and highly creative by default. Muji is your manager? well you will be a star in no time

:tistheseas:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I’m pretty funny (I like to tell myself)
I don’t take shit from anyone, I was brave in middle school even when older bullies fucked with us I gained their respect cause I always kept fighting no matter how hard I got karbaashed :damn:

i have a high drive and am a people person

I have a very short temper and this has ruined many relationships for me, sadly.

Trending