Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
10558.jpg

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@Medulla You basically called me boring, kulaha conventional. :bell:

"Conventional personality type. They are quiet, careful, responsible, well organized and task oriented. These individuals use their mind, eyes and hands to carry out tasks."

Ain't nothing boring about being conventional! It's a real nigga trait, you have a well rounden personality I'd say it's good thing. Lot's of people in this site need this trait ,too caught up in nonsense.

:fittytousand:

"Conventional personality type. They are quiet, careful, responsible, well organized and task oriented. These individuals use their mind, eyes and hands to carry out tasks."

Ain't nothing boring about being conventional! It's a real nigga trait, you have a well rounden personality I'd say it's good thing. Lot's of people in this site need this trait ,too caught up in nonsense.

:fittytousand:

Thank goodness I don’t take things seriously on here.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Thank goodness I don’t take things seriously on here.
This is a lovely day to study something thought-provoking, perhaps philosophical or religious. You will see the interconnection and relationships of different ideas and feel enriched, even edified. So little time – so much to learn! A teacher or guru-like figure might offer you advice.

This is a lovely day to study something thought-provoking, perhaps philosophical or religious. You will see the interconnection and relationships of different ideas and feel enriched, even edified. So little time – so much to learn! A teacher or guru-like figure might offer you advice.
Warya! I don’t do horoscopes, baax dheh

ilahey ka cabso

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Idk about myself never given it a thought. Heres some plebs I did instead

@Radical Canjeerorism is calm and rational individual
@HanadR6 is positive piece of laxoox with a good sense of self-esteem.
@Nostalgia/@Céleste is a gentle soul and at ease
@Apollo/@Calaf has curious personality and a disposition to work hard
@Shmurda is a broken soul using sex to soothe the pain / high self-esteem and is outgoing.
@land owner/@LoveandLight/Kingsolo/@BetterDaysAhead (same person) is strong person who values justice a lot always thinks of others before himself.
@CaliTedesse stole money from me when I was in Xamar so he's a terrible person
@beenleey /@Desert Flower extroverted, honest, and conventional
@P4$t0 giver of ratings the king of being neutral
@Samaalic Era/@Sharmaarke/@Abdisamad3 is the same nigga traditional dicators with a affimity to troll
@Ayubi proud geeljire who loves Islam quite knowledgeable in certain topics
@Muji reformed terrorist who is very empathic , high self-esteem
@Furioso has great taste music probably has perfect pitch
@Timo Madow and proud extroverted, intellectual, and creative
@DR OSMAN highly open, conscientiousness, extraversion type of personality
@Sammo / @Luciddreamer is the same person independant and firm in their beliefs and gentle in their words.

Imma stop here way more people to do but I'd be here for hours
I'm surprised i come off as extroverted kkkk i am in realty pretty introverted :vo3yidw:

Trending