Percentage of population with electricity in the EAC

Have you meet other people who share your beliefs or is it far and few in between?
In real life i dont talk these isue to my somali friends. But u see most pple only care about normal thinks like girls and footbal its unusual for pple to talk about these stuf. Wah. Hence why only few people are involved in poitical discusion compared to lets say footbal

In real life i dont talk these isue to my somali friends. But u see most pple only care about normal thinks like girls and footbal its unusual for pple to talk about these stuf. Wah. Hence why only few people are involved in poitical discusion compared to lets say footbal

I hope your friends influence you so you get out of your current phase. It's not good for your mental being.

Warya what’s wrong with Oromo? Almost every Karanle from Baabili or Bale has at least one Oromo grandparent 🤣
Those oromos grandp are lost somalis i am talking the neg** ones u see i said oromonis language not ethnicty. So its spoken by boran(orginal oromos) asmiliated negris and lost somalis

Trending