Percentage of MGTOW on this site

Percentage of MGTOW on this site

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Going your own way' is more like a philosophy. There's more to life than s-x/relationships, and adhering to societal expectations just because.

The good parts of MGTOW functioned as more of a 'self improvement' type of thing, (rather than being stuck in the RPrage phase and berating women all day, like some of the popular YT members do). It was mostly men sharing their experiences with their traumatic divorces; educating other men to not be too naive, encouraging men to be productive (focus on work, take up hobbies, etc), and advising men to find fulfillment within themselves first (instead of revolving their whole lives around women).

I like them a lot better than some MRAs, and definitely more than PUA scum, that's for sure.

MGTOW's are people who can't get laid without getting trapped by feminists, the reason behind why they always wail online and quite dating alltogether. They are better off at improving themselves.

default.jpg

RedPill's aim is to smash WITHOUT getting trapped. They take proud in nailing hot woman and dumping her ass later. They'll be like:

allstate-guy-meme-youre-in-the-wrong-lane-you-have-the-smash-and-dash-plan-no-gf-privelges.jpg

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
MGTOW's are people who can't get laid without getting trapped by feminists, the reason behind why they always wail online and quite dating alltogether.

RedPill's aim is to smash WITHOUT getting trapped. They take proud in nailing hot woman and dumping her ass later.
MGTOW is an individual thing; each guy has his own path, it's not a group movement. Higher levels of MGTOW primarily advise men that 'getting laid' isn't the be-all and end-all of male existence; that there's more to life. And personally, I think that's a good message.

Trapped by feminists?? Feminist isn't interchangeable for 'evil/greedy women' ya know:icon rolleyes:.

As for the RedPill that you're referring to, that's just those from r/TRP...they ruined the term "Red Pill" (once, simply a Matrix thing), and I think most of them are disgusting, immoral aholes. No different than PUAs.

MGTOW is an individual thing; each guy has his own path, it's not a group movement. Higher levels of MGTOW primarily advise men that 'getting laid' isn't the be-all and end-all of male existence; that there's more to life. And personally, I think that's a good message.

Trapped by feminists?? Feminist isn't interchangeable for 'evil/greedy women' ya know:icon rolleyes:.

As for the RedPill that you're referring to, that's just those from r/TRP...they ruined the term "Red Pill" (once, simply a Matrix thing), and I think most of them are disgusting, immoral aholes. No different than PUAs.

I was following MGTOW channels for a while and the first thing you come to notice is victim-hood mentality. Like ok we get it, you got screwed over, learn your lesson and move on. Majority of videos are centered around woman abusing her husband or BF with reasonable and entertaining commentary. At the end of the day, they are wasting time editing videos and being bitter on youtube. What self improvement are you talking about:ayaanswag:

Very few channels explain their philosophy and upload Q&A videos with subscribers to defend their way of life. :farmajoyaab:

As far as RB's are concerned, they are no different than feminist who want to abuse the system and retire on beta's after ridding the cock carousal.

Last edited:
That's some white reddit nonsense, if honestly think you are oppressed as a man you must be delusional. Reddit is the most pathetic shit hole to find MGTOW, the white men there and cry 24/7

That's some white reddit nonsense, if honestly think you are oppressed as a man you must be delusional. Reddit is the most pathetic shit hole to find MGTOW, the white men there and cry 24/7

There is some truth to it. All a woman gotta do is write your name on birth certificate and you're cucked for 20 years.

TooMacaan

VIP
I was following MGTOW channels for a while and the first thing you come to notice is victim-hood mentality. Like ok we get it, you got screwed over, learn your lesson and move on. Majority of videos are centered around woman abusing her husband or BF with reasonable and entertaining commentary. At the end of the day, they are wasting time editing videos and being bitter on youtube. What self improvement are you talking about:ayaanswag:

Very few channels explain their philosophy and upload Q&A videos with subscribers to defend their way of life. :farmajoyaab:

As far as RB's are concerned, they are no different than feminist who want to abuse the system and retire on beta's after ridding the cock carousal.

I'm not talking about the guys who choose to remain bitter, blame all their shortcomings on women, and are simply content on throwing themselves pity parties all day(<those are the 'red pill rage forever' MGTOW, which I previously mentioned as the "bad apples"-- I don't empathize with them). Victim-hood mentality is to be expected in the first stages (especially if the guy went through something really horrible, for example: false rape accusations)...but if the guy is actually honest with himself and about MGTOW, he'll at least attempt to move past that stage after a while.

I just found this, but this guy seems reasonable (although he rambles off topic here and there):

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Foreman Sadly, the MGTOWs who whine and rage all day tend to get more views.
Although rare nowadays...these are the type of videos I was talking about:

Top tier.
I don't blame women for taking advantage of the system personally I believe it's the system that's flawed whether it's the divorce courts or family courts so I say to these mgtow gaalo don't hate the player hate the game

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Foreman Sadly, the MGTOWs who whine and rage all day tend to get more views.
Although rare nowadays...these are the type of videos I was talking about:

Top tier.
I personally believe some of these men who are alone and don't seek solace in that which lies inbetween a females legs will inevitably become pedophiles cause it's impossible just look at all the priest and bishops men like that are a menace to society illahay hanaga qabto they're going against their primordial nature

TooMacaan

VIP
I don't blame women for taking advantage of the system personally I believe it's the system that's flawed whether it's the divorce courts or family courts so I say to these mgtow gaalo don't hate the player hate the game
Both the women who choose to take advantage and the system itself are flawed. The system slightly more so-- (since women wouldn't have been able to take advantage of it...if it had never existed in the first place) but, just because the system is there doesn't morally justify its abuse either.
I personally believe some of these men who are alone and don't seek solace in that which lies inbetween a females legs will inevitably become pedophiles cause it's impossible just look at all the priest and bishops men like that are a menace to society illahay hanaga qabto they're going against their primordial nature
The guy in the video you quoted still dates women among doing other things, I believe. There's nothing in MGTOW that bars them from contact with women- they mostly just promote being cautious and also have a distaste for marriage/legal unions AFAIK.
Although,
there is a subset of MGTOW, aptly called "MGTOW monks", and they actually do attempt to abstain from women in that respect. Nah, I don't believe they'll eventually 'become pedos'. Of course celibacy'll be tough to do, and requires a lot of willpower and self-control...but it's definitely not impossible. The human mind, and by extension-- body, is capable of many things:zhqjlmx:.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Both the women who choose to take advantage and the system itself are flawed. The system slightly more so-- (since women wouldn't have been able to take advantage of it...if it had never existed in the first place) but, just because the system is there doesn't morally justify its abuse either.

The guy in the video you quoted still dates women among doing other things, I believe. There's nothing in MGTOW that bars them from contact with women- they mostly just promote being cautious and also have a distaste for marriage/legal unions AFAIK.
Although,
there is a subset of MGTOW, aptly called "MGTOW monks", and they actually do attempt to abstain from women in that respect. Nah, I don't believe they'll eventually 'become pedos'. Of course celibacy'll be tough to do, and requires a lot of willpower and self-control...but it's definitely not impossible. The human mind, and by extension-- body, is capable of many things:zhqjlmx:.
I can testify to this as a man, the human mind and body of a man is capable of many things true but refraining from riding a woman's serf board for the rest of his life is impossible unless he's willing to become a pedophile or a @waraabe a mans derrière connoisseur

TooMacaan

VIP
I can testify to this as a man, the human mind and body of a man is capable of many things true but refraining from riding a woman's serf board for the rest of his life is impossible unless he's willing to become a pedophile or a @waraabe a mans derrière connoisseur
Nothing wrong with a "mans derrière connoisseur",
In desperate times...a hole's a hole; you gotta do what you gotta do:mybusiness:[as long as it's consensual]

On a serious note though, some men claim they don't get to choose whether to refrain or not (as in, they are forced to be celibate due to lack of option). Have you heard of TFL or incels? What do you think of their situation?

The way I see it, is that no one should care what other people do when it comes to decisions. If you want to get married, do it. If you don't then, don't do it. Neither group should belittle the other. :bell:. A lot of men that go their own way do it for asset protection, false rape allegations and the lack of desire to cohabitate with another individual...

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nothing wrong with a "mans derrière connoisseur",
In desperate times...a hole's a hole; you gotta do what you gotta do:mybusiness:[as long as it's consensual]

On a serious note though, some men claim they don't get to choose whether to refrain or not (as in, they are forced to be celibate due to lack of option). Have you heard of TFL or incels? What do you think of their situation?
I haven't heard of them Alhamdulillah to be honest I wouldn't want to in my eyes any man who's celibate is a potential pedophile I say arrest them before they commit a crime it's inevitable just look at all the soo called holy men priests and rabbis Buddhist monks nacaala illahay naarta haku foogayo

They raise a lot of legitimate concerns, and expose how the legal system can destroy naive men. All the main channels continue to grow exponentially, like MGTOW 101 , Sandman and Howard Dare. I find their extreme viewpoints to be silly (all women are evil and out to exploit you, women can never love men...etc). Nevertheless, what they say about the current dating climate (in the West) and some aspects of female nature (hypergamy for instance) is spot on!

The types of MGTOW I believe exist;

1) Men forced to go their own way. They are simply unattractive to women, financially, physically and socially. These guys are bitter and angry all the time, excessively engaging in and video games.
2) Men who generally do not want to get screwed over. They want to protect their assets and have a stress free life. May occasionally date and engage in 'pump and dump'.
3) Men who go monk mode and transcend biological urges. Self-actualised and purse higher meaning and purpose. Usually seeking fulfillment in their field of expertise, such as science, art, philosophy and such things.

I do not think there are many Somali MGTOW here. I do see posts though of guys who acknowledge the dangers of marriage. Like in that Men on Marriage Strike thread; https://www.somalispot.com/threads/men-on-marriage-strike.33102/page-12

Status
Not open for further replies.